The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest Loser show on Oprah"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-08, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest Loser show on Oprah"
So did anyone catch the Biggest Loser special on Oprah? It was pretty interesting. Bob and Jillian where there. Jillian is gorgeous! She came out in a beautiful dress. She also had some pic of her when she was younger. And she was overweight! I was suprised..I didnt know that. She was 175 at her heaviest but she is only 5'1. So it really showed on her body type. Basically that is were her drive comes from to help others be a better self and to lose weight.

They had past contestants on. Of course Ali. She is still very thin. Lost 109 lbs. It has been 6 mths since she left the Ranch. They check her grocery cart when she is shopping. When she eats out they see what she is order. That is the weirdest par for her. Her mom was there and she has lost a total of 75lbs.

Mallory and Curtis. He is down to 238lbs and she is 152lbs. They look great. She is a personal trainer now at her local gym. Roger is down to 220lbs. He looks awesome. Mark is down to 189lbs. Is still emotional..lol. But is a better husband, father and person from being on BL. Jay is brother was there he is about 205lbs. Looking great.

they then had past contestants that gain weight back. Erik lost 214lbs on his season (2?) but has gained 72lbs back in the 2years he has been off of BL. Ryan season 1 winner has gain almost 100 lbs back in the 3 years.

Matt has gain 50 lbs back-he was actually there. Susie, Matts wife was on she just had a baby. And has obviously gain some weight. But has a plan to get back in to working out again.

They talked about working out 6hrs a day at BL. And that most are now working out about 2hrs a day. Just to maintain their weight loss.

Julie from the season where they left a team in the desert that became Jillians team. She has lost 90lbs. and is down to 128lbs. And it has been a year since she was on BL. She works out at the playground while her kids are playing.

Basically it was neat to see everyone. A few went thru their exercise routine and what they eat now. Roger showed what he ate before going on BL. He was eating 9750 calories!!! YIKES! And now he is eating like 2200 calories. Julies neighbors thought she left her husband while she was gone since she couldnt tell anyone were she was. LOL!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggest Loser show on Oprah pmspml5 11-04-08 1
 RE: Biggest Loser show on Oprah ohsweetjebus 12-04-08 2
   RE: Biggest Loser show on Oprah shadester 12-05-08 3
 RE: Biggest Loser show on Oprah mybiggestloserblog 01-08-09 4
   RE: Biggest Loser show on Oprah Snidget 01-09-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-04-08, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggest Loser show on Oprah"
I saw it and have a daughter the same height as Julie and weighs in at 126 pounds - we were both like huh??? NO way she ways 128 lbs. I dont believe that weight for a second.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ohsweetjebus 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-04-08, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohsweetjebus Click to send private message to ohsweetjebus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggest Loser show on Oprah"
Yeah... came back home from hangin with friends and boom their it was 1am, kinda surreal...

but pretty cool, got to finally see a more personal side of jillian and bob... not to mention the contestants who got eliminated rather early in the game like curtis... i like curtis, he's a good guy...

shadester 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-05-08, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shadester Click to send private message to shadester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggest Loser show on Oprah"
Thats too bad about Erik. He looked fantastic. Wasnt he the biggest loser of the eliminated players? But Ryan, he was not a nice person. So thats all I am going to say about that. Maybe he didnt like the fans reaction when he came back home or saw how he acted on the show. But thats alot of weight to gain back.

mybiggestloserblog 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-08-09, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mybiggestloserblog Click to send private message to mybiggestloserblog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggest Loser show on Oprah"
Oh man, we missed it! It sounds like it would have been a good show
What a great opportunity to see some of the old contestants. We wonder about how these people are doing and quite often you don't hear any more about them

Btw, could someone tell me how I get to where I can add my signature?
Thanks! :0)

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-09, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Biggest Loser show on Oprah"
Only if you promise you aren't just going to use the signature to pimp your blog. I want to talk to you here, not have to go there to talk to you. Also, you've got a graphic you want to use it will be smaller than the allowed maximums.

You might check out the Help Forum (see the Help in the blue over on the left, you can get lots of tech info there) if this info is not enough (you can find all the sig pic size info there and in the guidelines link up at the top).

In the main conference list where you see all the fora click the User icon at the top of the list.

Click the radio button next to "Modify your profile and set forum options" and click submit. There is a box where you can enter your sig info. Make sure you click any save the changes type of things and then it will be there anytime you post.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •