The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest Loser - Season 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-31-08, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest Loser - Season 7"
The biggest ever comes next week. Biggest woman. Biggest person, who appears to post a 30-pound loss for week 1, and the oldest couple, who appear to have serious trouble.

I read in TV Guide last night that only 13 of the initial 22 survive Week 1. But I think it said some of them will have the chance to come back later.

Tis the season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7 jbug 12-31-08 1
   RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7 Snidget 12-31-08 2
 RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7 Ahtumbreez 12-31-08 3
 RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7 zazzy 01-01-09 4
   RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7 Starshine 01-01-09 5
       RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7 KeithFan 01-05-09 7
   RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7 Snidget 01-05-09 10
       RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7 jbug 01-05-09 11
 RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7 Asrai 01-01-09 6
 RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7 weltek 01-05-09 8
   RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7 Asrai 01-05-09 9
 Uneven teams WhiteHot 01-05-09 12
   RE: Uneven teams mom2bjm 01-06-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7"
I can't believe we're seeing previews of the next seasons already! When does it start? sometime in January?
I'm ready!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7"
From TheFutonCritic.com

1/6/09 (Tu.) at 8:00 PM

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7"
I'm so glad they run the seasons so close together. I miss it when it's not on.

So they're cutting 9? the first week? Wonder if it's an odd number because of the older guy having problems.

ringing in the 2009 New Year with Agman

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-01-09, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7"
When someone loses 30 lbs in one week I wonder if they water loaded before the weigh in...and if not, how healthy is that to drop so much so fast?

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-01-09, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7"
I remember Brady dropping 28lbs in the first week in the last season.

With doctor thingy there I am sure the health problems can be controlled. If someone without constant medical supervision were to do this then I think it would be most dangerous.

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-09, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7"
The biggest guy started out at 460 lbs, which would be pulling a 6.5%. Very big number, but it doesn't seem as much. The thing is with guys like him is that he has a huge store in the abdominal area. This is what is lost the quickest, and as long as he is staying hydrated I don't think it's a big concern.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. -Ronald Reagan

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-09, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7"
I don't think you would have to intentionally water load.

I think the standard I better eat this bad for you food before I go in will water load you pretty darn well.

Some high sodium foods will add extra water and the more body weight you have the more that will be. Also you have two energy stores, the fat and the glycogen. Every molecule of glucose in the quick release energy store is going to have something like 6 molecules of water with it. Even if you carbo load to heck and back you will deplete a lot of that store after the first couple of hours of cardio. That is why endurance athletes usually keep some sugary food on them to restore once they burn through all that. I suspect the diets they have them on won't allow them to fully fill up the glycogen stores so a lot of that first week weight drop is the extra water they just don't need to have to keep the glycogen and salt happy.

I do agree that without medical supervision no one should go on a strict diet with 4 or more hours of cardio a day when one has been a couch potato. In a controlled situation like the ranch with supervision you can push it a lot harder than you could on your own. I do think for a lot of people they need something like that just to even see that it is possible to lose weight. Unfortunately, if they are like me, I find losing it really slowly is part of what helps me keep it off. Less of a shock to the body. Although at over 400 pounds you might need to get a lot of it off quickly so you get it off before it kills you.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-09, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7"
One of the things that amazes me is that these people must get extremely sore from the exercise - and are continually pushed to keep it up! I know when I start exercising or even just a walking routine - my legs get sore and it is a struggle to continue. I can't imagine the pain they must be in - no wonder they cry during their workouts!

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-09, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7"
YAY! I am so excited about the new season! I'm even more excited it's gonna be so soon after the last one. WoOt!

Face time with Slice

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-09, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7"
Glad I saw this. It will be on my DVR list.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-09, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Biggest Loser - Season 7"
Off-topic, but I adore your new Tribe sig! Way awesome!

Face time with Slice

WhiteHot 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-05-09, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhiteHot Click to send private message to WhiteHot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Uneven teams"
Did anyone notice that Bob has six teams to start this season off compared to Jillians five?

I am guessing that nobody will have a set trainer the first week and whoever has the lowest percentage will go home regardless and that will come from one of Bob's 6 teams, either Blue, Brown, Grey, Pink, Purple or Red.

I think this is suspicious as all the contestants featured in the commercials were either Orange, Green, or White with the possible exception on Grey having the heaviest woman.

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-09, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Uneven teams"
Just saw Dane this afternoon - my neighbor on the show - he said the first workout was totally brutal- that there were several who puked - and asked me not to make fun of him!

Looking forward to tonight! Yippee!

Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •