The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vicky's interview."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-08, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vicky's interview."
Believe it -- or not.

http://tinyurl.com/3nfcdt

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vicky's interview. aquariaqueen 12-19-08 1
   RE: Vicky's interview. flystorms 12-22-08 2
 I'm going with... newsomewayne 12-22-08 3
   RE: I'm going with... samboohoo 12-23-08 4
 RE: Vicky's interview. mtopaz 01-07-09 5
   RE: Vicky's interview. George Lass 01-07-09 6
       RE: Vicky's interview. aquariaqueen 01-08-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-19-08, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vicky's interview."
Seriously, she's an anethetist? Geez, I thought you had to have some intelligence for that. Maybe that's why she's so numb.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-22-08, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vicky's interview."
She is in total denial that she was a gamer this season, isn't she? Sheesh. The editors can't make up stuff that came out of your mouth. She's such a snot.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-08, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'm going with..."
not.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm going with..."
*seconds that*

I will say the same for Heba and Ed.

Tis the season.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-07-09, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vicky's interview."
I find it interesting that Vicky doesn't seem to accept any bit of responsibility for how she was portrayed. She was clearly a poor sport on more than one occasion, such as refusing to clap for the other team when they won a challenge, etc. That wasn't an editing trick by the producers.

It's a little sad that her daughter hasn't lost any weight since she has been home. I agree that putting a child on a diet is not a good idea, but if you are changing from an unhealthy, fat-filled, fast-food diet to healthier, low fat meals on a daily basis (plus incorporating daily activity), one would hope that there would be a resulting weight loss.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

George Lass 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-07-09, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Lass Click to send private message to George%20Lass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vicky's interview."
I don't know why, but I always got the impression that Vicky and Brady were there to win the $$$. The weight was an means to an end. The problem with that mindset is that it isn't life-changing. When people are this obese, they have to realize that they have to change their ways. I don't think either one of them was interested in that.

I'd bet that Vicky and Brady will be overweight again in the next couple of years. They didn't really learn anything. Frankly, I don't think Heba did either.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-08-09, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vicky's interview."
She may still have med school bills, and her insurance isn't cheap. The money probably did come in handy.

I hope it ended up being for money and health, but I doubt it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •