The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"thics of jillian"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

shels8 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-08, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shels8 Click to send private message to shels8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"thics of jillian"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-08 AT 01:40 AM (EST)

WHAT A DISGRACE TOO THE TRAINING PROFESSION. HER CLIENTS ARE LUCKY SHE HASN'T KILLED THEM. GOOD THING THE SHOW HAS TRUE PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE LOOKING OUT FOR THEM. SHE IS A LAW SUIT WAITING TOO HAPPEN.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: thics of jillian Breezy 10-01-08 1
   RE: thics of jillian Novo 10-01-08 2
       RE: thics of jillian Breezy 10-01-08 3
           RE: thics of jillian samboohoo 10-01-08 4
 RE: thics of jillian KeithFan 10-06-08 5
 RE: thics of jillian pmspml5 10-10-08 6
   RE: thics of jillian Starshine 10-10-08 7
 RE: thics of jillian brvnkrz 10-11-08 8
   RE: thics of jillian blessedOne 10-22-08 9
       RE: thics of jillian pmspml5 10-23-08 10
           RE: thics of jillian brvnkrz 10-23-08 11
               RE: thics of jillian blessedOne 10-23-08 12
               RE: thics of jillian Ahtumbreez 10-27-08 14
 RE: thics of jillian mtopaz 10-23-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-08, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: thics of jillian"
What the heck are you talking about? And please turn off your caps, it's considered rude and yelling on message boards.

Brokenhearted in green and gold.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Novo 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-08, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Novo Click to send private message to Novo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: thics of jillian"
I love her and wish I had her here to kick my butt into shape.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: thics of jillian"
I love her too and she kicks my butt every Mon, Wed and Friday. I do her 30 Day Shred DVD, it's only 20 minutes but it's intense.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-08, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: thics of jillian"
I love her too. And she must be doing something right. Hasn't her person won every season? Eric won for Bob in Season 3, but it was against Kim, not Jillian.

Bravie is my favorite.

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: thics of jillian"
I have no love for Jillian, but she does have one thing right. These people need to have big doses of reality, and they need to be beaten down so she can rebuild them the right way.

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-08, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: thics of jillian"
Please pay attention to what she is upset about. They got homework - 90 min of cardio and they didnt do it! She has the right to be po'd. Also - on her one on one she is always always always doing it for a purpose to get them to fight back. She always has a heart to heart afterward. She sees things in them they refuse to see for themselves. I think she has a huge heart and wants to show people you can say no - and it wont end the world.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-10-08, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: thics of jillian"
Agree and that is why I thought her treatment of Amy was just right

J Slice what a cool lady

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-08, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: thics of jillian"
It's been the lack of discipline that has gotten these people to where they are now. I consider Jillian's behavior to be a huge dose of tough love. You said it, "good thing the show has true professionals who are looking out for them". Exactly. They do. And if Jillian were going to far in pushing them those professionals would put a stop to it. I think she is pretty on track with how she treats them and has proven so year after year as evidenced in the finale every year when these contestants show up healthier, slimmer and in better shape than they have probably ever been in their life.
Keep it up Jill, you're doing a great service to these people.

Halloween siggie by Glow.

blessedOne 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-08, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blessedOne Click to send private message to blessedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: thics of jillian"
ah....i think she means well, but she could use a little less profanity and earn more respect. I wouldn't want her as a personal trainer because I'd probably punch her in the face.

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-23-08, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: thics of jillian"
If I had the money and could afford it - I'd beg her to be my personal trainer

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-08, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: thics of jillian"
My best friend *waves at Breezy* just bought me the Jillian Wii for my birthday. I should have it in my hands tomorrow and I can't wait to have Jill kick my butt.

Halloween siggie by Glow.

blessedOne 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-23-08, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blessedOne Click to send private message to blessedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: thics of jillian"
LOL sounds like a personal problem.....
or a twisted fantasy...
Ya gotta give it to her though, she does know how to whip those guys into shape and get results!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-08, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: thics of jillian"
I'm jealous Bravie. I can barely keep up with the advanced step on the Wii

Surfin' Safari with Tribe

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-23-08, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: thics of jillian"
I have no idea what a thics is, but basically agree with most everyone else who responded - Jillian is doing her version of tough love on the contestants. Although that was an evil gleam in her eye the other night when she said, "a last chance work out isn't complete unless someone throws up." Ewwwww Jillian! lol

I wonder, is she a former Marine? I swear, she's like a drill instructor in boot camp.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •