The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest Loser Families - Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-08, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest Loser Families - Episode 2"
No laptop last night. Maybe next week.

Darn, I'll be right back.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... Breezy 09-24-08 1
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... Cyndimaus 09-24-08 2
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... aquariaqueen 09-24-08 3
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... LostAddict 09-24-08 4
 *wipes eyes* Puffy 09-25-08 5
   RE: *wipes eyes* flystorms 09-26-08 6
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... MKitty 09-26-08 7
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... trigirl 09-28-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-08, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-08 AT 09:04 AM (EST)

Are they going to post Rocco's recipes from last night on the website? I want a couple! I also liked seeing the peep shopping for foods that they had never heard of or even how to know if it was ripe/fresh... all that. Good episode.

I was happy with who went home. The son irked me. I was happy to see that they did so well at home though.

It looks like Yellow is going to break my heart next week. *sob*

Edited to add Yay!!!! They did post the recipes.

Brokenhearted in green and gold.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-24-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 2"
I was glad to see them learning to cook food that was also inexpensive. I'll be checking out the recipes. (thanks for the link, Breezy)

I'm glad the bidding thing didn't come back to bite the yellow team. It was pretty risky. I really do hope the promo for next week is more hype then content because I really do want to see yellow team do well and dad get healthy.

It's been good to see the eliminated teams doing so well after they've gone home. In past seasons the first few people gone haven't done so well and will often come back to the finale with the least amount of weight loss, so I am glad to see that is changing for this season.

This patriotic mouse salutes Sharnina!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-24-08, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 2"
Another episode watched in 50 minutes!!! Wow, Coleen needs to cool her jets. She almost sunk.

Does the purple team daughter annoy anyone else? I don't know if it's her glasses or eyes, but she always looks ticked and entitled!

Pink daughter is gorgeous, is her name Michelle, maybe?

It was very nice of Heba and her husband to give the other couple a phone call. My son has autism, and it was neat to hear him talking in colors!!! "Charlie Brown". And it does take a long time before your child tells you they love you without coaxing.

JSlice special!!

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-24-08, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 2"
Last week I was rooting for the yellow team, but after the cockiness as the auction I felt like they should have been sent home. I want dad to get healthier, but to me it seemed like they felt like they were above the rest and could do better than everyone else.

Although, I wasn't sad to see gray go home either. I just didnt' care for them much. But, I will say that I was really glad to see how much weight they lost once they got home!

I, too, am going to have to try Rocco's recipes.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-08, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "*wipes eyes*"
Who else cried during the phone calls to home?

*sniff*

We all know who made this

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-26-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *wipes eyes*"
Girl, I can't watch this show without a box of kleenex nearby. I'm such a big baby watching people when they talk to family, no matter what show it is. This one also gets me with "happy tears" all the time. I don't know these folks, but am so proud of their accomplishments! LOL!

I'm such a dork!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 2"
I was really impressed by the Grey Team loss at home. They both looked awesome..now if they can work on the rest of their family!!

I hate the emotional manipulation of recording the phone calls home..yes, they often make me cry..but I resent them doing that to me! BAH! (trying to retain my cold heart )

Tribe manga'd my mug

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-28-08, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 2"
Are Brown not the most annoying people on the freakin' planet? Oh yeah, let's throw a challenge so that you don't seem like a threat. Oh yeah, better remind whats-her-face to clap because she is so self-centered. Must.go.soon!

bouncey by Ice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •