The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-08, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
This one actually surprised me. I totally expected Renee to go home instead of Shellay. I may have missed something when I FF'd through the actual eviction discussion (during their 60 minutes).

I think Michelle would do better without her mom there. I didn't expect her to vote for her mom, but I think this is not the time and place to deal with all of that emotional stuff. Poor Jillian. Last year it was Brit, now it's Michelle. And speaking of Renee, is she even really there?

I did not like Heba last night. I wonder how much we aren't seeing. I remember Week 1 where Ed & Heba won the phone call and gave the second phone call to Team Red. Now they're all at odds.

I love Phil and Amy. Absolutely love Amy. I think if I could pick a mom, I'd pick her. She killed me when she called Heba the "b" word.

I liked Phil's thinking. It would have been funny it it would have worked. Perhaps if he could have gotten to the brownies.

Good challenge. I wondered if they were going to be able to take a break. Glad they did. And Brady totally ruled. I like Brady. Not wild about Vicky, but I like Brady.

Glow Pop made me skeeeeery.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... trigirl 10-15-08 1
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... KeithFan 10-15-08 2
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... aquariaqueen 10-15-08 3
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... Cyndimaus 10-15-08 4
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... LostAddict 10-15-08 5
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... Ahtumbreez 10-15-08 6
   RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... brvnkrz 10-15-08 9
       Hefa (I like that) trigirl 10-15-08 14
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... jbug 10-15-08 7
   RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... flipxcyd 10-15-08 10
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... brvnkrz 10-15-08 8
   RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... Ahtumbreez 10-15-08 12
   RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... KeithFan 10-16-08 15
       RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... brvnkrz 10-16-08 16
           RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... true 10-17-08 19
               RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... aquariaqueen 10-17-08 20
                   RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... true 10-17-08 21
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... taffnic 10-15-08 11
   RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... brvnkrz 10-15-08 13
 RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... mia rules18 10-16-08 17
   RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... mia rules18 10-16-08 18
   RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episod... pmspml5 10-21-08 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-15-08, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
Cannot believe that Renee is still there. I too, was hoping that she would be gone so I would not have to hear Michelle's back story one.more.freakin.time!

Darn it....I liked Brady too. Thankfully I still cannot STAND his wife. Smirk-face.

bouncey by Ice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-08 AT 08:04 AM (EST)

You didn't miss anything. Lots of tears, lots of "I love all of you and I don't want to vote for anyone"s.

I too was convinced that they would vote to split up the duo. It would make the most sense, but apparently Colleen didn't think so. I think they will probably have her explain her logic at the start of next week. Maybe it was total non-game play in that Shellay would probably do better at home.

I did not like Heba last night.

I don't like her anytime. She's my least favorite. Trying to pull out the martyr trick on "taking one for the team" when really she is simply a control freak was not a good idea. C'mon, crying because you got exactly what you wanted is in poor taste.

What the heck is it with Brady? Talk about a 300 lb superman! Pull ups?! 20 miles in a day!? Based on his weight he is still considered extremely obese, so pulling off the athletic stuff that he has been doing is awesome.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-15-08, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-08 AT 08:14 AM (EST)

While I like Michelle, and think she's absolutely gorgeous, I agree, that story has been brought up wayyyyyyy too much.

I really can't stand Shellay and Amy...but can we all agree that Shellay has had one heck of a transformation? I bet she and her husband had a great honeymoon with Amy away at the ranch!!!!

Phil and the peanutbutter cups....

I think it was wise for Michelle and Renee not to compete in the challenge, I think they're doing pretty good for not being a threat to anyone's game....YET!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-15-08, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
A good episode but Heba was on my last nerve. She's such a control freak. Saying putting Phil on the black team was nothing personal? Yeah, right! Do you think anyone believed that? Call me cynical but I half expected Heba to be the one to go out and hike up the hill during the agreed-upon break. I'm glad everyone kept their word, though.

Okay, enough Heba-ranting....

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-15-08, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
I didn't get to see the episode, so did I miss anything else?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
I agree with just about everything everyone has said, except I like Shellay and Amy.

Couldn't stand Heba, but then I've never really liked her. And please, she kept saying "I lost my husband" like he had died or something. Thank goodness it wasn't a drinking game, gag.

Amy is a much better person than I, because had I been Amy and Hebabitch had split me and my husband up I would have been so irritated that they probably would have thrown the weigh in just to vote me out. I'm still irritated with her and it was a stupid move on top of everything else. *rant over

It seems that this season's people are doing better at home than any others I have seen. Shellay looked awesome.

Tricked and Treated by the Agster 2008

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
We said the same thing about her "losing her husband." I wish they had thrown the weigh in just to dump her.

Halloween siggie by Glow.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-15-08, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Hefa (I like that)"
My DS walked in while she was crying about "losing her husband" and he gasped...."he died?"....baawaahaa

bouncey by Ice

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
I got this on dvr and by fast forwarding thru all the commercials and all the "yak yak yak" parts, i watched it in one hour LOL

Heba had a good plan to start with re the challenge but then let her personal feelings get in the way of game play after Phil didn't answer her (wonder if he or Amy ever got around to explaining why he couldn't answer )

Smart would have been to keep both guys on her team;
or
divide up EVERY family team left so not one family still had any alliance type vote at any elimination. By keeping Vicky & Brady together, she has guaranteed that they will each have at least one person NOT vote against them; same with Michelle & Renee.

I am so tired of Michelle's history story. I've fast forwarded thru most of it so I really don't know why her mother left her behind but.......
I will say that she is a beautiful girl! She reminds me so much of my dear niece who tried out for TBL last year but didn't get on. She too is absolutely beautiful!
Since then she has had the lap band surgery and has lost 60+ lbs & goes to the Y several times a week.
I think this surgery is a harder way to get to the goal, but she couldn't seem to make any progress with diet.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-15-08, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
I have to agree with you concerning the "Phil" issue. It would have been to her advantage to keep both guys, but she let it become personal.

I also didn't get keeping Renee. If Phil or what's her name from Team Yellow don't get immunity, one of them is going home.

10-15-08, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
My first choice to leave last night would have been Heba. I can NOT stand her. Hate her. I do not normally make comments about people's weight but I no longer call her Heba. I call her Hefa. I want her mean ass gone.
As for the best game, Michelle would have benefitted most had her Mom gone home. All that guilt and baggage would have walked right out of the door. She is really an absolutely stunningly beautiful woman. I am rooting for her.
Have I mentioned my extreme dislike for Heba Hefa?
Why wouldn't she have kept both men on her team? Dumb heifer.
I was sad that she wasn't the one to go home. How great would that have been? Break up the teams, have all the power and then get sent packing? Would have made the show.
Wow did Shellay every look great. She bordered on MILF with her new look. She did great.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
I was afraid if blue lost that Phil's Amy would be out as Shellay's Amy had immunity and Hebabitch is so far up Vicki's aras that she would be safe.

Tricked and Treated by the Agster 2008

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-08, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
I call her Hefa

You know this is an insult to all bovines, don't you?

10-16-08, 08:50 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
I do. But since it's spelled differently I figure I am really insulted some species of rude cow.
Heifer=nice cow
Hefa=mean cow
*giggle*

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-08, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
You are cracking me up here, Knockers! LMAO!

I love this show, and I love everyone on it, even Hefa, because without her, I'd have nobody to scream at each week.

20 miles for Brady?!? Holy crap, if that isn't inspiration, I don't know what is. Wow.

I too wish Renee would have gone, she is nearly invisible on this show. She is putting up decent numbers, but she must have the personality of a dead fish for as little as she is featured.

The whole, "I lost my husband" crap made me want to slap the hell out of southern Amy. Uh, Phil, 2 PB cups? I don't think he was really trying to win that challenge, he just wanted a snack.

I love Bob, and would run away from home to train with him. Jillian's yelling kinda annoys me, but I love how she tries so hard to get to the root of peoples overeating. I am however sick and tired of Michelle's mommy issues.

Sammy Brady, uh, I mean Allison Sweeney is great as host.

The only thing I don't like about this show is that it's a game, and people who really need to be there get sent home. I also could do without the cheezy product placement, and emphisis on pre-packaged diet foods. That stuff is CRAP, and Jillian and Bob should be ashamed of themselves for promoting it. /nitpick.

-true
singing the BL theme song as I'm typing.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-17-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"

>I also could do without
>the cheezy product placement, and
>emphisis on pre-packaged diet foods.
> That stuff is CRAP,
>and Jillian and Bob should
>be ashamed of themselves for
>promoting it. /nitpick.

Since they're probably paying part of their salaries, they do what they have to do.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
Well, duh.

I'm just saying that it's a bit hypocritical of them to sell out proper nutrition for the all mighty dollar. I can understand WHY they do it, I am simply calling bullshite when I see it.

No matter who pays the bills, 100 calorie snack packs, and anything made with artificial sweeteners is.not.healthy.

And if I may take my rant further, I believe that all these stoopid "diet" boxed foods sabatoge weight loss. No way can someone, expecially an overweight someone exist on those miniscule frozen meals! There are no tricks or shortcuts. It's even been proven that diet soda makes people GAIN weight.

/end rant.

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
I also can not stand Heba. For her to stand there and say her decision to change Phil to the black team wasn't personal, yeah right. I wa hoping she wouldn't lose any weight and the blue team would vote her off.
I like Michelle and Renee but am getting tired of Michelle's sob story every week. I wish they would spotlight Renee more. It's almost like she's invincible.
Shellay looked really, really good. This batch of voted off contestants seem to be doing better than any other season.

10-15-08, 05:55 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
This batch does seem to be doing better at home. And why that surprises me is because the ones sent home seemed to me to be the ones who had to be pushed the most on the show. I considered most of them to be the lazy ones. So it makes me so proud of them that they took their lessons home and pushed themselves.
Although I hope that when Hefa gets home she puts on so much weight she can't get through the door of her new RV.
Her ugliness last night just really bittered me to her. I'm hiding it well though, I think. *grin*

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-08, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-08 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

Heba never really bothered me before, but after this last episode, it is easy to see she is a control freak, and that her and Vicki are meant to be BFF's. The fact that Bob was so relieved to have Amy still on his team (and adores her) speaks volumes about Amy...hard worker, genuine person. As far as Michelle, I agree...that story is played out. I know divorce is never easy, but she was 20 when they split! She's 26 now. Two supportive parents that love her. Enough.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-08, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-08 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

oops

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-08, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5"
I beleive the whole Heba/Vicki thing is going to be a set up. In the next few weeks their team will lose - Amy will be immune - and one of them will be voted off. I see the editing making this happen. Bob's quote "that is the dumbest game decision ever".

Vicki Heba are the only 2 I dont want to see win.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •