The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"arm band thingys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Working on it in Iowa 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-08, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Working%20on%20it%20in%20Iowa Click to send private message to Working%20on%20it%20in%20Iowa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"arm band thingys"
I tried to rewind four times to try to hear what those arm band things are called that measure how many calories you burned that day but couldnt quite hear what they said- anyone know?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: arm band thingys trigirl 09-17-08 1
 Body Bugg Breezy 09-17-08 2
   RE: Body Bugg Asrai 09-17-08 3
       RE: Body Bugg flystorms 09-18-08 4
       RE: Body Bugg Ahtumbreez 09-18-08 5
           RE: Body Bugg Breezy 09-18-08 6
               RE: Body Bugg flystorms 09-23-08 7
               RE: Body Bugg trigirl 09-28-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-17-08, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: arm band thingys"
All they said was that they were from 24 hour fitness. I wonder if NBC has anything on their website about them. I thought they were so cool. I am a bit of a gadget girl already. Wear a gps and heartrate monitor when I run but would love the whole caloric intake piece. The software looked cool too.

bouncey by Ice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-08, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Body Bugg"
http://mystore.24hourfitness.com/product_details.php?item=400005298004

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-08, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Body Bugg"
Breezy is smaht! Smaht = HOTT!!

Thanks for the link, Breezy!

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-18-08, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Body Bugg"
Google Bodybugg blogs and read some of the reviews out there. A friend of mine wore one for about a year and became almost obsessed about it, to the point where she'd do extra stairs or even pushups in her cube at work (she's a fun nut and you'd have to know her). Anyway, it's amazing what you can learn about your body wearing one, but you really have to keep up with logging all of your food eaten to make a difference. SHe loved it and lost about 30lbs in the process.

One of the great tools for weight loss is logging every bit of food you eat every day. Do it for 30 days to start and you'll find out how much little snacks and bits of food add up. There are several good online tools that let you log food and exericse to see how you're doing over time. Here are two free sites and I'm sure there are many more. Free is much cheaper than the bucks you'll shell out for the bugg (plus a subscription once the "free" 3 months has run out).

www.sparkpeople.com
www.fitday.com

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Body Bugg"
I found this blog, pretty interesting with over a years worth of comments on the BB:

http://opensourcediet.com/22/i-bought-the-bodybugg-intelligent-calorie-management-system/

Now I don't know whether I want a Wii and a Wii Fit for my birthday or a BB!

Mangalicious by The Slice

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Body Bugg"
Since I already log my food intake else where, I just want a regualr HRM. I'm thinking it will be my Christmas present to myself, a Polar F11.

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-08, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Body Bugg"
Oh good call! You should get it!

Another really fun, inexpensive thing to get is a pedometer. Try to outdo yourself week to week, even if it's only by a few steps. 2000 steps is roughly a mile.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-28-08, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Body Bugg"
I have a Garmin Forerunner 305 and I love it. Gives you heart rate and distance. Plus you can download the data and even see neat little charts of where you were, the elevation, your heart rate...very cool!

bouncey by Ice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •