The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Host for The Biggest Loser"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

mdld 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-18-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mdld Click to send private message to mdld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Host for The Biggest Loser"
I read today in the paper that Caroline Rhea is out as host of TBL and Allison Sweeny (Sami from Days of Our Lives) is the new host.

I am so excited. Never did care for Caroline Rhea as the host. I believe Allison has lost quite a bit of weight in the last few years. Hope she'll do well as the host!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser profesora_toro4 03-27-07 1
   RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser Helden 05-19-07 3
 RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser susang 03-29-07 2
 RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser YankeeDixieDoodle 06-15-07 4
   RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser YankeeDixieDoodle 09-05-07 6
 RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser whoami 06-23-07 5
   RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser YankeeDixieDoodle 09-05-07 7
       RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser ZnittyK 09-13-07 8
           RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser YankeeDixieDoodle 09-13-07 9
 RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser Hoobie 09-15-07 10
   RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser JoeGazillionaire 09-23-07 11
       RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser YankeeDixieDoodle 09-27-07 13
 As a newbie to TBL, it's good to kn... aquariaqueen 09-23-07 12
   RE: As a newbie to TBL, it's good t... YankeeDixieDoodle 09-27-07 14
 RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser cipher5150 06-13-08 15
   RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser trigirl 06-13-08 16
       RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser cipher5150 06-14-08 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

profesora_toro4 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-27-07, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail profesora_toro4 Click to send private message to profesora_toro4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
Well...it is official per nbc.com...Caroline Rhea is out as host of TBL. Hmmm...I wonder why...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Helden 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-19-07, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Helden Click to send private message to Helden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
Maybe she's gonna be a contestant?

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-29-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
This is good news.

Allison Sweeny is one of the better actors on DOOL.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-07, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
I'm glad Caroline Rhea is out. TBL doesn't need a hostess who keeps gaining weight. They need a hostess at a healthy, reasonable weight. Preferably someone who was once overweight. As an inspiration to the contestants.

09-05-07, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
Allison Sweeney is a much more appropriate hostess for TBL. Not only is she at a healthy, reasonable weight. She worked hard to get there. Finally, an inspiration to the contestants. Rather than a hypocritical laughing-stock.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-23-07, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
I never did like Caroline Rhea very much. Just did not seam like the right host for the show.

09-05-07, 05:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-07 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

Even from the get-go, she seemed all wrong. Already overweight, wearing everything too tight, and saying "It's time to cut the fat", then, instead of cutting her own fat, continuing to pack it on, she made herself a laughing-stock to who-knows-how-many viewers. Instead of an inspiration to the contestants.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-13-07, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
LMAO!! That was harsh LOL. But its true. As everyone said that she did need to lose weight. Everyone I know that watched this show whether it was once or numerous times said she needs to lose weight.

09-13-07, 05:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-07 AT 05:39 PM (EST)

I wonder if she will, now that she isn't hosting TBL. Ms Sweeney did lose weight, making her a more appropriate hostess. And, she's got the body for the clothes Ms Rhea had to cram herself into, making her cleavage look like a butt crack. Also, Ms Sweeney's hair looks so much better than Ms Rhea's matronly styles.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-15-07, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
Ali Sweeney is awesome! Go girl!!

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-23-07, 04:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
Allison Sweeney is movie star gorgeous....she's easy on the eyes and makes you want to watch. She seems very sympathetic towards the contestants and has a sweet air about her that fits the show. With a subject as sensitive as weight, you don't want to the host to be mean. I didn't mind the previous host, but Allison probably means more ratings (though I admit this is the first season where I've seen every episode)... Wasn't Allison Sweeney on Fear Factor? I remember that she was really brave and kicked ##### on that show. or was it some other blonde soap opera actress? It loooked like her.

09-27-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
13. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
Ms Sweeney can sympathize, actually empathize, with the contestants because she was once overweight.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-23-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "As a newbie to TBL, it's good to know"
This is my first year of watching TBL, however, I watched the other series on a Bravo marathon...love Bravo!

I was kinda miffed why they would put on a new slender hostess, but since you've mentioned that she's lost weight over the years, that really does make her a good fit.

I did like Caroline, but I agree, she did seem like she was getting larger.

This show is so worth taping each episode....

09-27-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
14. "RE: As a newbie to TBL, it's good to know"
Yes, Ms Sweeney, someone who actually did something about her own weight problem, is a much better fit.

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-13-08, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cipher5150 Click to send private message to cipher5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
I saw Caroline Rhea on the Bravo A-List Awards last night (which were actually quite entertaining in a DAW kind of way) and she has gained a substantial amount of weight since we last saw her on Biggest Loser. I’d say somewhere between 25-40 pounds. All watching at my house collectively said “So that’s why she’s no longer on Biggest Loser!”

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-13-08, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
25-40 pounds seems healthy to me.

Link:
"The Insider" confirms the news that comedienne CAROLINE RHEA is going to be a mom for the first time!

The former "Sabrina the Teen Witch" star debuted her baby bump at the big 'Sex and the City' premiere tonight in New York City, and told "The Insider," "I've been having some 'Sex in the City,'" before going on to say, "There's a baby in here. ... I'm having a baby!"

The former "Biggest Loser" host, 44, and her long-term comedian boyfriend, COSTAKI ECONOMOPOULOS, are expecting their baby in the fall.

bouncey by Ice

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-14-08, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cipher5150 Click to send private message to cipher5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: New Host for The Biggest Loser"
Thanks for the info! You certainly couldn't tell that from the way she was shot for the award show. I'm actually really glad to hear that she's expecting and wish her and baby the best!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •