The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"4/8/08 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-09-08, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"4/8/08 Episode"
I love Ali. I love Kelly. Man, Kelly is hot! I jumped up from my seat when Ali and Kelly were above the yellow line! I was so happy for them, especially Kelly!

Man, that Mahk sure is an emotional guy!

I know for sure had it been Ali and Kelly's vote, Roger would be gone. Do you think America is thinking the same way? I was about to vote for Mahk, but Roger's confessional in the limo drive home is making me undecided. He said he was in it for his health; not the money. But then again, is he just tugging at our heart strings?

Hmmm

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 4/8/08 Episode realityfreek 04-09-08 1
 RE: 4/8/08 Episode Breezy 04-09-08 2
   RE: 4/8/08 Episode Ahtumbreez 04-09-08 3
       RE: 4/8/08 Episode Breezy 04-09-08 7
   RE: 4/8/08 Episode brvnkrz 04-09-08 6
       RE: 4/8/08 Episode Breezy 04-09-08 8
           RE: 4/8/08 Episode samboohoo 04-09-08 10
               RE: 4/8/08 Episode brvnkrz 04-09-08 20
                   RE: 4/8/08 Episode MKitty 04-09-08 26
 RE: 4/8/08 Episode jbug 04-09-08 4
   RE: 4/8/08 Episode suzzee 04-09-08 18
       RE: 4/8/08 Episode aquariaqueen 04-09-08 19
 RE: 4/8/08 Episode samboohoo 04-09-08 5
   RE: 4/8/08 Episode Breezy 04-09-08 9
       RE: 4/8/08 Episode Ahtumbreez 04-09-08 11
 RE: 4/8/08 Episode Cyndimaus 04-09-08 12
 RE: 4/8/08 Episode aquariaqueen 04-09-08 13
 RE: 4/8/08 Episode trigirl 04-09-08 14
   RE: 4/8/08 Episode missycat 04-09-08 15
       RE: 4/8/08 Episode catsnotkids 04-09-08 17
 RE: 4/8/08 Episode jbug 04-09-08 16
 RE: 4/8/08 Episode skeetergirl87 04-09-08 21
   RE: 4/8/08 Episode YankeeDixieDoodle 04-09-08 22
 RE: 4/8/08 Episode blacknwhitedog 04-09-08 23
   RE: 4/8/08 Episode samboohoo 04-09-08 28
 RE: 4/8/08 Episode tanneroreo 04-09-08 24
 RE: 4/8/08 Episode KeithFan 04-09-08 25
   RE: 4/8/08 Episode zazzy 04-09-08 27
       RE: 4/8/08 Episode KeithFan 04-10-08 30
   RE: 4/8/08 Episode Estee 04-09-08 29
       RE: 4/8/08 Episode bamababe 04-11-08 31
           RE: 4/8/08 Episode aquariaqueen 04-11-08 32
               RE: 4/8/08 Episode JessicaRN 04-14-08 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-08, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
Yes!! how exciting for the girls..they thought they were out of it and now they could be the winner!

voting...how will America vote...hmmm??

I am not a Mark fan but I would really like to see a woman win it...so Mark would be the logical choice

how much more can he lose!

I think Roger could lose 30 more lbs. But he is looking really good!

Ali and Kelly look AWESOME!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
Ali is a fricking machine! How the heck does someone as small as she is lose 11 pounds during week 15? That was just unreal. And? I want her arms. Damn girl's got some nice definition in her arms.

I was soooo happy for Kelly, really happy. I hope she blows everyone away at the finale and IS the first women biggest loser.

I would rather see Roger in the finale. I'm sick of Mark's tears and Roger really could be the Biggest Loser of all. He looks so much better now, he looked like an old man when he was bigger. But. I would even more rather see a women win, so I would probably vote Mark in. I think Kelly can beat him. Ali really can't lose much more. How tall is she?

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
Holy Mother of All Weight-loss Episodes! They all blew me away. Huge numbers for week 15. I'm so impressed, and they did most of it this week without their trainers and a teenhour flight home. I can't even single out the girls because everyone kicked butt. Good for them.

Jillian made me laugh at the weigh-in, between her and Mahk I'm not sure which is the more competitive. But Mahk wins on most tears shed *sigh

I haven't watched a full season in many years, so I can't remember how the winner is picked. With Roger saying he's not in it for the money, he's in it for his health, would America keeping him in really matter at this point? I mean they've been home for sometime working towards the finale, so whether he's in top 3 or not he's still going to be the same weight no matter what, right?

I'd love to see Ali win, but at this point all of them deserve it so the money is anti-climatic for me.

I'm going to miss this show.

And I almost forgot. Rocco - he'd be my caloric intake for the evening Though the dishes he made looked yummy too. I'd like that was it Swiss Steak recipe. But Mahk's icecream looked kinda runny, I'd pass on that.

Agman took me to the islands

04-09-08, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I agree, I've watched every season but the first. And to me who wins the money is very anticlimatic. I just love seeing all the transformations at the finale.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I was soooo happy for Kelly last night. So happy. I've been rooting for her and I almost did a Mark when made it to the finals. I wish I were still drinking because doing a shot everytime Mark cries would be a fun and drunken game.
Go Kelly!!!!!!! I just love this girl.

An Arkie original.

04-09-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
8. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
*sniff* yep, when she asked in a little voice "I just guaranteed me a spot in the finale, didn't I?" So proud of her.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I had to hold my breath. I don't know what Conner would have done if Kelly went below the yellow line.

She is "the little engine that could."

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
Exactly, The little Engine that Could. I like that.

An Arkie original.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-09-08, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
YEah, I was jumping up and down and pumping my fist in the air and yelling "go Kelly!" when she weighed in last night. I am just so darn proud of these two final women..they totally rock.

*Viced by Agman*

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-08 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

What a great semi-finish! Like everyone, I was pretty blown away by the amounts they lost.
I could see Mark losing good this week since he gained the prior week, but Ali? and Kelly?

I think they have intentionally been having Kelly "cover up' so we couldn't see how much she changed. In the baggy clothes, she still looked heavy - but at the weigh in? She was little!

Ed:
Ok, so I checked out their current weight loss percentages.
Kelly 34% 5'6" lost 93#
Roger 40% 6'3" lost 144#
Mark 41% 5'10" lost 116#
Ali 42% 5'5" lost 99#

I didn't realize they were so close!
I really want Ali to win. So do I vote strategy? Who has the best chance of pulling ahead of Ali?

One of Shar's unique creations

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-09-08, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
Either they asked Kelly to wear her bigger clothes for drama or perhaps they are "hiding" the winner so at the finale she will really look impressive. Ali already does and at 5'5" she is at nearly a perfect weight, I would hate to see her looking unhealthy all for the title. Kelly has more leeway and as awesome as she is could just blow by everyone.

I think Roger has the best shot besides Kelly of overtaking Ali. I know he said it wasn't the money but his wife already has him looking good. Now she'll smack him & tell him to go for the money .

Spring outfit thanks to Sharnina

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-09-08, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I know he said
>it wasn't the money but
>his wife already has him
>looking good. Now she'll smack
>him & tell him to
>go for the money .

That's funny and probably the truth!!!
Sounds like something a reasonable wife would do.

04-09-08, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
It will be a hard decision for me, and I just think it sucks that we have to do it. They should all four be there - they've all earned it.

I believe all of them were there for a lifestyle change - and the money. I doubt we will see anyone ever decline the money for the lifestyle.

Honestly I would like to see Kelly beat Ali and Roger in the finale. She could do it. Conceivably, Ali could only afford to lose another 15 max. Mark does not need to lose anymore.

I do wonder what will happen when they return home and back to life. At home, they are probably not going to realistically have six hours a day for working out.

I'm very torn. Very.

04-09-08, 09:42 AM (EST)
9. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
Which is kind of why I would like to see Roger in the finale. I want Kelly to be the first woman winner with no asterisk. She beat Roger outright.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I think if Kelly wins, no matter who she's up against there should be no asterik. I'm sure in past season's the person voted out at this point is who the top two thinks they can beat for the money and this would be no different. Right?

Agman took me to the islands

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I was thinking I'd rather have Roger in the finale and not Mark. There's just been something about Mark that has grated on me. Plus, my thinking was that if it wasn't for the twist neither Mark or Ali would be there at all. I'd love for it to be Roger or Kelly that wins. (Kelly would be my first choice)

But no matter what the game play is, they've all done so awesome.

Spring ushered in by Sharnina
Maus Blog

04-09-08, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
First things first, best season I can remember.

Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly, how long are they home before the finale?

Ok, the things I can think of right now.....
Kelly is 8% behind. That's quite a bit. If she has plenty of time (a few months) she could get some great help from a dietician and the physical therapists if she is a nurse at a hospital. ***And after the show, I hope some plastic surgeon offers to take off her access skin*** She will be stunning.
And I hope she learns to dress in a more flattering way.

Ali probably only has a total of 10 healthy pounds to lose. Hopefully, she won't go under 125 for healthy reasons. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat. She probably has a little skin to get rid of, but she's younger, it may have tightened up naturally. She looked so darn cute when she got in the limo. But like most people to me who have lost weight, they usually look older when they lose weight, and I think she does too. But she does look happy inside and out.

As far as the men....I guess I really don't care. I didn't take the time to even vote.

I did wonder if the brothers discussed Jay going home thinking both of them had a chance of getting the money...one while in the house, one while back at home.

This finale will leave me in a funk. I loved this season so much.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-09-08, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
Maybe your're right. Kelly was covering up all this time because darn...she looked AMAZING. Roger too...he really is a handsome devil. Mark is getting too skinny.

I am torn. Love Roger, but want a girl to win. They have been setting up this girl-has-to-win hype for a couple of weeks so I sure home it is not a lunchbag letdown.

bouncey by Ice

missycat 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-09-08, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missycat Click to send private message to missycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
If you want one of the girls to win you have to vote for Mark. He has no more weight to lose where Roger does. Think about it, the girls cannot win against Roger. Vote for Mark and therefore vote for the 1st female biggest loser!

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I didn't vote because I couldn't decide... I want either Ali or Kelly to win. I am not a fan of Mark at all and would love it if neither brother was in the top 3 - I'm tired of all their hysterics. That said, I'm afraid the women can't beat Roger. Tough decision. I wish it had just been up to Ali and Kelly.

It really seemed unfair - did anyone notice how pissed Jillian was? Wow. She looked ready to throw the scale across the room.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I someone can tell me which one will shave his beard off first, I'll vote for that one.

Funny, but I really like beards - but on Mark & Roger? They look too scruffy - like survivor beards. Hiding too much loose skin?
Both of those guys have lost so much in their faces!

One of Shar's unique creations

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I couldn't believe how much weight they all lost last night - that's just insane! Makes you wonder if something was being manipulated to get those incredible results? It is a TV show after all and things aren't always what they seem. I loved that fact that the women totally beat the men and that they celebrated so much. Yes, it was a little much, but I think they deserved it.

Personally, I would rather see Roger in the finale - I've never really cared for Mark and his cryfest lately has just really grated on my nerves. I can't image what it would be like in the finale! But, I really want a woman to win, so I'm reluctantly voting for Mark.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-09-08, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I'd really like to see a woman win this time. Especially since Ali and Kelly seem to have better personalities than many of the past seasons' women, such as Heather, Kai, and Amy. Both women think they'd stand a better chance against Mark, with less weight to lose than Roger. I wish I could accommodate them, but I can't. I'm so sick of Mark's disgusting blubber-fests that, should I vote for one of them be in the finale, it will be Roger. Besides, back home with his fat wife, away from an environment set up to foster weight loss, Mark's progress could slow down. Or, even reverse itself.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I would really like to see a woman win this time- but I don't think it was fair that Ali and Mark got a 2nd chance to come back- so I hope it is either Kelly or Roger that wins.

Who do you think will be the at home winner?

Syren 2007

04-09-08, 06:41 PM (EST)
28. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I have decided that I am okay with them coming back because they really had to earn it, especially Ali who went home on a total bullcrap twist (<------- Boo working on her language ).

I think at home winner will be among Curtis, Bernie, Jay or Dan.

tanneroreo 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tanneroreo Click to send private message to tanneroreo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
Here's my take on the vote. If you want a woman to win, you need to vote for Mark. I know he's a cry baby and all, but Roger has more weight to lose than Mark by a long shot and could take the top prize and beat the women. Mark will be lucky to lose ten more pounds, but Roger could lose as much as forty more. He was still over 210 when he left the show.

I personally want Ali to win. I think she deserves it more than Kelly because she was voted off early in the game and had to lose the weight at home without the help of Bob and Jillian like Kelly had. Kelly was also the biggest girl on the show and Ali still lost more weight than Kelly did. But I fear she only has 15 more pounds to lose. Heck, she already looks great.

I also want to vote the way the girls wanted to vote at the end of last night's show. They both said they would have voted for Roger because he was their biggest threat. They don't get that chance, so Roger's fate belongs in Americas hands.

Vote for Mark to go to the final three. Even though he'll probably cry a river for being selected. hehehehehe

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I'd bet every pizza in my freezer that there was a lot of fasting/skipping meals on the ranch this week. They all looked a little sick at the weigh in; I'm sure they were all dehydrated from the push to make the finale. We didn't see any of their week other than the challenge and the visit from Rocco, so I'm pretty sure they all went against their trainer's advice for "just one week" to hit the numbers they got.

I just want to see the biggest loser win. If it's Roger, so be it.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-09-08, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I wondered about the numbers they all dropped this last week, too.

Did they cut out bread? Take a sauna before the weigh in?

Take diuretics? Just do lean protein and veggies?

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-08, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
My guess is this is part of why the trainers were not there this week. It's a win/win for TBL. They can claim that they want them to see if they can take what the players learned and apply it (really, what kind of moron could not, after living 24/7 like that for 3 months and not apply it), and maybe more importantly it sets up the situation where 4 players are going for 3 spots with nobody to watch over them and 250 large dangled in front of them.

I don't care how much (little) they lost or gained the previous week, there isn't any healthy way to lose the weight they did, and the trainers know it. For this reason I was very disappointed in the show. Why have the trainers there at all? Let's just throw some people there and see who can lose the most weight any darn way they can.

How you ask? I'm sure they were eating 600-800 cal/day, and working out like a fiend, probably only limiting water intake for the last 24 hours, and I'm pretty sure none of them had eaten the day of weigh in.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
and the visit from Rocco

Has anyone told Zoidberg?

He just clawed that weight right off!

bamababe 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-08, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bamababe Click to send private message to bamababe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I really want Roger to win because he needs the money. He got fired when he got home because he had been gone so long. Roger has been very gracious about it saying that he doesn't blame them but he had to put his health first.

04-11-08, 01:51 PM (EST)
32. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
I think he will be employed pretty quickly....probably as a trainer at 24 hour fitness....they would love the publicity of him working there!!!!

He's employable, don't you worry.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-14-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: 4/8/08 Episode"
This is the first season that I've actually followed this show. At the beginning, I didn't really like it, still think that 2 hours is too long, but I really got caught up in the show. I like all of the final competitors (including both of the brothers), but I know that for all of them to put up the huge numbers at their current weight is just not sensible or healthy. My thin husband lost 10 pounds in a week recently when we came home from a trip and he had contracted parasites!!! UGH! I can't think of a healthy way to loose that much weight in one week.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •