The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 1st"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-08, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 1st"
Apparently with weightloss, Mark and Jay lose their balls. Yeesh. *rolls eyes* I had to mute that gawd awful sobfest.

Ali, is my hero. I want to be Ali. That girl absolutely rocks!!! 3 pound loss? 3!!!! On vacation!!! I wanna be Ali when I grow up.

Australia was beautiful, that is one place I would like to visit in my lifetime.

Do you think Bob's yoga backfired on him? He said it himself, his "boys" (use this term loosely, more like girlyboys) like their routine. So why did he shake it up?

Do you think Ali can become the first female winner?

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 1st Ahtumbreez 04-02-08 1
   RE: April 1st Breezy 04-02-08 2
 RE: April 1st samboohoo 04-02-08 3
   RE: April 1st Ahtumbreez 04-02-08 5
 Next Week samboohoo 04-02-08 4
 RE: April 1st trigirl 04-02-08 6
   RE: April 1st Breezy 04-02-08 9
   Mark & Ali samboohoo 04-02-08 10
       RE: Mark & Ali Breezy 04-02-08 11
           RE: Mark & Ali Ahtumbreez 04-02-08 14
 RE: April 1st KeithFan 04-02-08 7
   Huh? Breezy 04-02-08 8
       RE: Huh? KeithFan 04-02-08 12
 RE: April 1st aquariaqueen 04-02-08 13
 RE: April 1st KwietOne 04-02-08 15
   RE: April 1st catsnotkids 04-04-08 18
 RE: April 1st Flowerpower 04-03-08 16
   RE: April 1st taffnic 04-03-08 17
       RE: April 1st wiseowl 04-05-08 19
 RE: April 1st MKitty 04-07-08 20
 RE: April 1st YankeeDixieDoodle 04-08-08 21
 RE: April 1st YankeeDixieDoodle 04-09-08 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 1st"
Random thoughts as I sit here eating my Weight Smart oatmeal I am thinking "I hope Ali wins!" I'm not sure she can beat Roger, but....she is one firecracker. And to think I didn't really care for her much in the beginning.

I fell in love a little with Mahk though when he waited for Ali and had her carry him piggyback across the finish line. Talk about a change of attitude since the beginning. These two are now my favorites. Whodathunk.

The dynamics of the Final 5 sure did seem to change with Dan gone. It could have just been the trip but there was a huge difference.

Kelly swallowing the oyster. Gag.

With all the crying Mahk did you would think he would have lost weight, if not just in fluids. Heck even his wife is telling him to suck it up. I'm sorry but I laughed at them again.

Loved them showing Jillian's workout, then Bob's yoga, Jillian, Bob....... such a difference. And yes, I think it hurt the boys.

Agman took me to the islands

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-02-08, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 1st"
Agreed, Mark waiting for Ali on the final stretch was great! I just am sick to death of his weeping. (sounded like his wife was too. Toughin up!)

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 1st"
I agree with Jay about Mahk earning his way back, etc., but there was still a part of me that wanted Mahk to go. I mean, really, how much more should he lose. He could lose another 20, but ideally he would gain that back. So, as much as I like him, it's definitely a "going for the win" situation. With all that said, I do think he has made a big life change.

Proud of Jay for hitting the 100 mark. I think it's going to be an interesting live finale with Jay, Curtis, Dan, and maybe Bernie going for it.

LOL at Mark's wife saying, "Are you crying again?" *gigglesnort*

I love Ali as well, and I'm really rooting for any of them. I think this group has totally earned it. Even Roger. I know he is not as liked, but I think Roger has done a great job. I think Ali can become the first winner. I really do.

I too would like to visit Australia.

And I'm not sure if the yoga backfired. Hard to say. I think Bob makes yoga a regular part of their routine. We just may not always be shown the yoga.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

04-02-08, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: April 1st"
I read an interview with one of the previous contestants (can't remember who) and she said she had a tummy tuck and lost another 18 lbs.

I can't see Mark or Ali losing much more. I would love to see Kelly put up some big numbers next week.

04-02-08, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Next Week"
So what's with America choosing. How interesting that will be. I hope it's not between Ali and Kelly. I would choose in this order:

Ali
Kelly
Roger
Mark

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-02-08, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: April 1st"
Great episode. As a triathlete I loved their triathlon. Way, way better than the last two triathlons they have had. Trust me, open water swims are NOT easy...Ali absolutely rocked the swim!!!!!

Thanks for spoiling Biggest Loser Australia for me NBC...you svck!

Am I getting cynical or were Ali and Mahk just a little too touchy feely?

04-02-08, 09:03 AM (EST)
9. "RE: April 1st"
Mark lost his balls with the weight and is now one of the girls. *grin* I too thought they were a little too hangy on, kissy.

04-02-08, 09:08 AM (EST)
10. "Mark & Ali"
I totally think he has a little crush on her. But I think it's innocent. He's pretty much been away from his wife for 3 months, and here's Ali looking all smoking hot. I totally get the attraction.

If I'm his wife, I'm probably not comfortable with it, but I see it happening.

04-02-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Mark & Ali"
He hasn't been gone that long, he was home for awhile.

04-02-08, 10:06 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Mark & Ali"
I think he has a little crush on her and as a smokin' hottie I think she's enjoying it. But I think it's an innocent little crush.

If I were wifey, I'd rib him about it but I'd be ok. You can tell he loves his family.

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: April 1st"
We think alike, 3 minutes apart!

I like Ali the most at this point.

04-02-08, 09:02 AM (EST)
8. "Huh?"
What's three minutes apart?

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Huh?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-08 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

Eh, clocks are over-rated. I could have sworn that I looked at what time you started your thread and that it was 3 minutes from mine. I guess I must have been looking at the "last post" time. One of these days I just may get the hang of this place.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-02-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: April 1st"
What an experience these folks have had!!! Biggest Loser, and going to Australia!!! What a great experience.

While I really respect Ali and her accomplishments, I still am a Kelly fan.

Ali-still having the very realistic feelings of still feeling fat even though she looks great. She'll need a few counselor sessions to work through that. She looks great. Anyone else suspect that she had a cleft palate at birth, hence the scar and the false teeth?

Kelly-looking great as well. She looks better in the sports bra and shorts. She's resorting back to frumpy clothes which will probably instill in her that she's still heavy and frumpy and backfire on all her progress. I hate people to force me to eat something that doesn't appeal to me. I would have decked Jillian for that...stupid, inconsiderate beyotch. (Remember, you're dealing with people who have eating issues, talk to momma about this)

Roger-I really liked him with Trent, but my feelings for him dwindle every week.

Mahk and Jay-they should have been separated last week. Two people alliance still in tact this late in the game is lethal.
Do they have to show us all the tears? I would have been a jealous spouse with Mahk and Ali.

Really loving this season....glad it was on

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-02-08, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: April 1st"
Oh Mahk! Oh Jay! Lemme fall on the sword for you Mahk! Pathetic - hit the MUTE button.

I'm lovin' Mahk and Ali! But go Ali!

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-04-08, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: April 1st"
ITA. I have *no* idea what all the crying was about. I mean, really. They have what, one or two weeks left on the ranch? Why get so upset about leaving now. Did they really expect it would be the two of them at the end? All the other pairs have been split up...

I really didn't see why there was all that crying. It seemed fake and over-the-top.

I love Ali and Kelly. I was SO glad to see Dan go home last week - I was sick of his arrogant attitude. I'm also sick of "PRIDE" and the entitlement attitude of the men in general. It's a relief to see the women back in it.

I also agree about how Jillian shouldn't have forced Kelly to eat the mussel or whatever that was. I don't know what compelled her to do that. If I was Kelly I would have just walked away.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-08, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: April 1st"
I, too, have really enjoyed this season of the Biggest Loser, and I think it's the first season that I have watched in its entirity. I really like Mark and Jay, I was sad for Jay but I do think that Jay wanted to do it that way. I think that Mark or Ali will be the winner, at least the editors love them.

Definately, when Mark sat down and waited for her and they finished together, WOW! These people have been through so much together, I can really see how they fall in love. I think Mark and Ali have lots of feelings for each other. Could be interesting!

How does the finale work...can folks that have been voted out end up winning? ...or just the three finalists?

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-08, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: April 1st"
Whichever one of the three finalists loses the most percentage of body weight wins $250,000.
The ones that were sent home compete for a $100,000 consolation prize.

wiseowl 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-05-08, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wiseowl Click to send private message to wiseowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: April 1st"
I noticed chemistry between Mark and Ali too. I think they both like each other and I wouldn't be surprised if they hooked up. I mean Mark looks so much better now - and his wife has some catching up to do. I actually don't think Ali is that hot, but she looks tons better than she did...maybe she'd look better with makeup and lightened hair.

I don't think either Mark or Ali could win b/c they are already at their target weight and don't have much more to lose. All the more crazy that Ali keeps losing 3 lbs. It'll be Roger and/or Kelly. Go Kelly!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-07-08, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: April 1st"
Yup, great episode, but like Trigirl, I was totally pissed that they brought on the winner of Biggest Loser Australia as I am still watching that (and they still have 5 left at this point that the series is airing in Canada!!! arghghgh!)

But, yes, I also laughed when Mark's wife told him to suck it up...oh geez...quit with the tears already. I am a mush and I was even rolling my eyes!!

I agree about Ali! She totally rocks. She is my hero. She is so damn skinny, but needs some serious counselling if she thinks her arms are big and is embarassed to show them! Sheesh! I think she is still stuck in her old body image and her brain needs an overhaul!

Can't wait for tomorrow night...

*Viced by Agman*

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-08, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: April 1st"
>
>...Yeesh.
>*rolls eyes* I had to
>mute that gawd awful sobfest.
>
I've often had to mute sobfests, especially this season. Have the contestants actually spent so much time crying, that the editors have so little footage of them doing anything else, that we've got to watch nothing but sobfests? The editors might think we actually like all this blubbering, but we don't. That's why I often mute the sound. Or, even turn the TV off.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-09-08, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: April 1st"
Ali stands a very good chance of being the first female winner. For someone whose BMI is already in the normal weight zone, last night's final on-campus weight-in results were amazing.
As for the Mark's blubber-fests, I've been sick of them for quite some time. His, and everyone else's sob-fests, are why I've watched less of this season than any other. And, what I have watched, I've often muted. I had to do quite a lot of that last night. And, juast read the cations. Which said "crying" or "sobbing" more than anything else! I'll probably vote for Roger to stay in. Then, the only blubbering I'll have to mute will be all the flash-backs of Mark.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •