The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"March 18"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-08, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"March 18"
You can't all be over at the AI forums, can you?

Last night was another fun episode.

Maggie got the boot. Then all of the contestants went to Macy's for shopping and makeovers with . . . Tim Gunn!!!

*crickets*

Yep, that's what I heard in my little head when they announced Tim Gunn. I guess I should take up watching Project Runway because I had no clue as to who he was (prior to the commercials). And something tells me some of the contestants didn't either.

The makeovers looked great. I loved everyone. Kelly's hair was fabulous. And Roger is really starting to clean up well. I also thought Jay looked good in that jacket.

And sorry, as I said in the sneak peak at the makeovers thread, Brittany was not an 8 at that time. She looked beautiful, the dress was stunning, but it was not an 8, and there is nothing wrong with not being an 8 yet.

Dan looked much better at the ranch after a day or so - I wasn't quite ready for his change. He could have shaved, but I liked it. (Oh, and if Dan's look is "Keith Urban," don't tell Augie.)

At the weigh-in, Brittany pulled a 2 and Jay a 3, putting them both below the yellow line. There was a brief moment where you almost thought Dan would flop and vote out Jay, but he didn't. The votes we saw were Roger, Dan and Ali all voting for Brittany. We didn't need Kelly's or Mark's, but I would assume Mark voted for Brittany to go. Kelly indicated she was going to keep Brit. Didn't matter.

I am very happy with the final 6 and would be very happy with any of them winning. I think Brit will do well at home. I think there may have actually been a little too much pressure at the ranch for her. She could very easily come back and take it all.

Next week the two remaining girls hit milestones - at least that's what the previews indicate.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: March 18 samboohoo 03-19-08 1
   Brat! Breezy 03-19-08 2
       RE: Brat! samboohoo 03-19-08 3
           RE: Brat! mom2bjm 03-19-08 6
 RE: March 18 Breezy 03-19-08 4
   RE: March 18 samboohoo 03-19-08 5
 RE: March 18 aquariaqueen 03-19-08 7
   RE: March 18 jbug 03-19-08 8
       RE: March 18 mia rules18 03-22-08 24
   RE: March 18 samboohoo 03-19-08 9
       RE: March 18 aquariaqueen 03-19-08 11
       RE: March 18 Ahtumbreez 03-19-08 14
   RE: March 18 YankeeDixieDoodle 03-20-08 21
 RE: March 18 Ahtumbreez 03-19-08 10
   RE: March 18 aquariaqueen 03-19-08 12
 RE: March 18 Cyndimaus 03-19-08 13
   RE: March 18 udg 03-23-08 25
 RE: March 18 brvnkrz 03-19-08 15
   RE: March 18 4hughsmom 03-19-08 16
       RE: March 18 suni 03-19-08 18
   RE: March 18 Ahtumbreez 03-19-08 17
   RE: March 18 KeithFan 03-20-08 19
   RE: March 18 samboohoo 03-20-08 20
       RE: March 18 MKitty 03-20-08 22
           RE: March 18 jbug 03-20-08 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-19-08, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: March 18"
Just bumping it so people will see it's been posted. I goofed and responded to another thread pushing that up.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Brat!"

03-19-08, 07:45 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Brat!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-08 AT 07:46 AM (EST)

Sorry. I had no reason to think you'd be here.

ETA: I didn't bump mine because of you. I honestly bumped it because I responded to mom2bjm and then thought people would start posting in there. Sorry.

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-19-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Brat!"
Thanks girls! Sorry to have started a little spat!

*smooch*

Tribe's got me bouncing!

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: March 18"
How far down was it? I looked first before posting. I alerted mine.

Here's my thoughts again. *grin*

Wow! Take a few weeks off and then come back to watch. They look sooooo different.
I'm really rooting for Dan to win this right now. I just like him. He looked mucho better with his new haircut!

I really really don't understand the "thing" between Brittnay and Jillian. If I were the other black team memembers I'd feel a little unwanted and ignored.

Do you all think Jay's small loss was because he's back in his brother's shadow? I do.

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

03-19-08, 07:53 AM (EST)
5. "RE: March 18"
The Brit/Jillian thing is funny to me too. Although last night I saw hints of a Bob/Dan thing. And when I say "thing," I don't mean a love thing. I really don't.

I think part of the Brit/Jill thing is from Brit being rejected by Bob. So they bonded. And I also think Jillian invested a lot in Brit, and Brit just wasn't putting up the numbers.

Jay, I'm not sure. Honestly. It could have something to do with Mark, but I think he and Mark work out together, etc. I'm not sure what is going on with him.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-19-08, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: March 18"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-08 AT 08:55 AM (EST)

Enjoyed this episode as well.

Tim Gunn!!! My favorite. And I did feel a little sorry for him because I don't think even two of them knew who he was.
I would love a shopping experience with Tim.

Kelly was almost unrecognizable! Fantastic transformation.
Dan, well, I think that haircut made him look exactly like my 11 year old nephew, complete with the glasses. I totally think he will remain healthy after the competition.

Kelly and Dan both at 199!

The competition with the treadmills over the water backwards was kinda fun. Glad Ally stuck it out so long. So many times I feel as though the competitions can never be won by a woman.
Mark wins.

It was fun to see the reactions of the contestants when they saw their love ones. A couple of the wives look like they're trying to work out at home as well. Kelly's mom looks like she's had IVs recently in both hands, hope she's ok.

Product placement: Macy's, Prevention Magazine, and One-a-Day vitamins.

And Brittany didn't look like an 8. And what kind of foundation garment pushed her up like that? Duct tape?

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: March 18"
Spring storms kept the weather hogging the tv - they finally stopped and gave us BL as they started the make-overs, so I missed anything before that.

They did all look reallly good. Proves that clothes can add to or take from your 'look'.

I am so glad Dan got a haitcut. I didn't think it was the best style, but it was 100% improvement over the stringy mess he had. Wonder what his mom will think of it? He shoulda shaved too.
But? didn't look Keith Urban to me:

Ali looked great! Loved her hair cut. Kelly's looked good when they finished - but she has so much natural curl, I wonder if she will keep the style up by herself. Wish Brit had had a cut too. Brit did look a little "artificial" up top shall we say. Course she is young and probably firm, but didn't look natural.

The product placements are so funny. I don't mind them - but they are so obviously rehersed.

Warming up for Spring with Agman

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-08, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: March 18"

>
>The product placements are so funny.
> I don't mind them
>- but they are so
>obviously rehersed.

"Oh, look! Your mom just happened to leave her WOMENS One a Day Vitamin, too!" LOL!!!

03-19-08, 09:19 AM (EST)
9. "RE: March 18"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-08 AT 09:20 AM (EST)

I hope that Mark's and Jay's wives will do well when their boys return home. I have a feeling they will. I see a lot of "health" in store for them. Looking back at Mark when he first started, there is such a huge difference. I like Mark. I think he is a nice-looking man. I liked the picture they took of him in mid air.

My son loves Kelly. Loves her. I think because she was an original yellow. So he was excited for her. Although, he didn't understand why she was crying, so I had to explain that sometimes people are so happy that they cry. I wondered why we didn't see her get to see the outfit Tim had picked out for her - unless we did and I somehow missed it. I remember seeing her in what she picked, but not what he picked until she hit the runway. Golly, she just looked so darn good.

ETA: I want to try that challenge on the treadmill at the gym, but I think I may do it when there are not a lot of people there to watch.

03-19-08, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: March 18"
You're right, we didn't get to see Tim's dress for her but I think it was the one she wore on the runway like the others did.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: March 18"
Cool. Boo's gym has treadmill's that hang over the pool! Show-off.

Agman took me to the islands

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-20-08, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: March 18"

>
>Product placement: Macy's, Prevention Magazine,
>and One-a-Day vitamins.

>
>
I was surprized not to see Subway. Last season, it was placed within almost every show. And, some of this season's eliminated players have been shown eating it at home.
>
>
>And Brittany didn't look like an
>8. And what kind
>of foundation garment pushed her
>up like that? Duct
>tape?

>
>
Whatever it was, it didn't keep her boobs from jiggling with every step she took. Whover thinks, because a woman's lost some weight, she's got to expose her boobs, needs to think again. Brittany's over-exposure was gross.
As for an 8, she might not "look" like one, but she could wear that size in a designer dress. Some of these, quite expensive, women's garments run huge. Jennifer Love Hewitt, with her 25 inch waist, wears size 2.

03-19-08, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: March 18"
Crickets, crickets!? Shame on you and get yourself over to PR and feel the Gunnlove.

I loved all the makeovers. Brittney changed the least and Kelly the most. And if Ali's such a hair snob why has her hair always looked such a mess?

I have to give it to Mark, he's becoming quite a hottie. But enough with the blubbering, Jeez. That family must use alot of tissues during family reunions!

I so wanted Jay to win the treadmill challenge and beat Mark for once. I'm still sorry to see Mark back for Jay's sake and I also think he would have put up better numbers without Mark being there.

I loved how Jillian described Brit as her own personal Rubik's cube but I hated that they took the chance this week and uped her sodium. I do think she'll come back and have finally found what's working for her.

Whatever Ali's doing she certainly has found the key. She's doing and looking amazing. I thought she would be more out of shape than the ones that stayed at the ranch but she kicked butt during the comp. I think it's interesting that the final two in the comp are the ones that had the home time. I wonder how many hours a day they exercised.

I wish Dan would shave the scraggly facial hair. That was a very random last thought.

03-19-08, 09:30 AM (EST)
12. "RE: March 18"
>Crickets, crickets!? Shame on you
>and get yourself over to
>PR and feel the Gunnlove.

*Totally agree!

>And if Ali's such a hair
>snob why has her hair
>always looked such a mess?

*Yep, she doesn't look like someone in the haircare profession to me at all.

> I do think she'll
>come back and have finally
>found what's working for her.

* I think she needs this information from the healthcare professions.

>She's doing and looking amazing.

* For some reason, I think Ali is looking so old in the face,
I can't put my finger on it. But she looks so "hard" to me.

>I wish Dan would shave the
>scraggly facial hair.

* Again, I agree. Shave that nonsense off! It adds nothing but distraction.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-19-08, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: March 18"
Another good episode. I missed the elimination but saw everything else.

I thought Kelly's makeover made her look younger. I like her haircut. Her reunion with her mom was the only reunion that made me tear up. I'm so over Mark's emotion. Gosh, he's only been gone from home for a few weeks and he was the most emotional. (I know it's hard to apart for even a few days!)

Maybe with Brit gone Jillian will snap out of it and give her girls the attention they need. I do hope Brit does well at home, though. She's got so much of her life ahead of her and she's set the stage for a healthy life for herself.

I am glad Dan cut his hair. It was time to lose the shaggy hair. I agree with you guys that he'd look better if he'd shave, though.

You guys mentioned Ali's face. She has kind of an "older lady" look and I'm not sure what causes it. Maybe good health and a good mental attitude will change that over time.

I was thinking about Kelly and I really do hope she continues to do well and does even better than she already has. She seems to have constantly been the underdog. I would love to see her push up to the top. It would be great for her self-image.

Can't wait for next week.

Spring ushered in by Sharnina
Maus Blog

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-23-08, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: March 18"
>I'm so over Mark's emotion.
>Gosh, he's only been gone
>from home for a few
>weeks and he was the
>most emotional.

Yeah, I had fun explaining that one to my kids (my husband is in Iraq for a YEAR). "Well, they were apart for two whole weeks." *eye roll* Seriously?

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: March 18"
I really enjoyed last night, a lot. My thoughts...
I'll get slammed for this but that's okay. Most of you posting here are my friends anyhow.
I can NOT stand Dan. I used to root for him and wanted him to win. I feel he has gotten to cocky and arrogant and I can't stand him anymore.
I keep telling my GF that something about Kelly appeals to me. I have liked her since the git go. Even though everybody else keeps telling me they don't like her. I told GF at some point early in the show that there was something hot about her. AFter the makeover, GF agreed that Kelly is looking hot.
Loved the reverse treadmill challenge. How fun is that? I do wish that Ali had not allowed Mark that win. Maybe he would have won anyhow but the competitor in me would not have given up after he said to just give up. "You know me" Yes, Mark, I know you, you don't know me and that statement to me is a challenge. I would have stayed on that machine until it was physically impossible for me to still stand. Stupid boy. But he does look fantastic.
am I the only one who think sthat Ali looks 15 years older now that she has lost her weight?

An Arkie original.

4hughsmom 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-19-08, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4hughsmom Click to send private message to 4hughsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: March 18"
Thank you for pointing out Dan's arrogance - he is on my last nerve! I hope his "alliances run deep" mentality bites him squarely and soundly in the buttocks.

I agree as well that Kelly looks awesome!!! Wow! I thought her hair was a bad perm...someone above mentioned natural curl. Either way - tamed is nice!

I'm not sorry to see Maggie and Brittany gone.

Maybe Alli is and has been a smoker...I suspect so. Sometimes that can age a person. Plus I sense some really hard knocks for her and her family. That can age a person as well. She still looks fabulous, in my book. And most of her success she won on her own.

Some big blow-out with Jilli is on the way according to her diet program website - 2 weeks out, maybe. Stay tuned.

suni 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-19-08, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suni Click to send private message to suni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: March 18"
I'm glad that Brittany is gone. All that crying and not losing was getting on my nerve.

03-19-08, 04:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: March 18"
I can see where you'd feel that way about Dannyboy. I think he started out "trying" to be funny but has started to believe his own smoke. To me he's a tad annoying but I'm still okay and happy for him.

Me too about Mark and Ali! I would have died on that treadmill before I jumped in and Gave it to Mark!

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: March 18"
I've felt the same way about Dan from the beginning. Time to grow up a little Dan and be a big boy now.

Kelly- If she can loose some weight off of her cheeks she'll win this thing hands down.

Ali- She does look older, especially when she has her hair pulled back and in sweats. She cleaned up real purdy tho.

03-20-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
20. "RE: March 18"
Dan is really hit or miss with me. But I certainly prefer him over Brit or Maggie.

And we love Kelly in my house. Conner pretty much cries when Kelly is sad.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-20-08, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: March 18"
I feel the same as you Boo. I sometimes like Dan...but sometimes get annoyed by his arrogance. And, I do like Kelly...a lot. I think she worked way harder than the young'ns, and that is why SHE is still there. Good for her! Go Kelly!

Notice that nobody hugged Maggie goodbye..and I think only one person hugged Brit goodbye. I also noticed that Maggie's "best friend" was nowhere to be seen during her reunion segment with her family and friends. I noticed another different friend was interviewed but not the one she came with. Hmm...I wonder if they are still friends?

And yes, Mark..please stop crying. We know you are emotional..I am emotional too...but geez..you had only been gone from your wife a week or two when you saw her again (rolls eyes)

And, like the others said...I would have died on the treadmill before I allowed Mark to win again. I respect Mark for what he has done and he does look great..but he is done. He has lost all the weight he needs...so he can just go home now. The others are still working hard and have a ways to go...he's done!

*Viced by Agman*

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: March 18"
Maggie's "best friend" was nowhere to be seen during her reunion segment with her family and friends. I noticed another different friend was interviewed but not the one she came with

Maybe she has been really successful at losing and doesn't want anyone to see her till the finale? Wouldn't that be a nice surprise!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •