The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"March 25th."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-08, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"March 25th."
*looks around for Boo*

Ok, how many weeks from Dan's leaving to his "today" shoot? At first I was disappointed to read he'd only lost an additional 15 at home... but then I got to thinking how many weeks did he have? Not many? Then 15 is pretty good.
Was it 15? I can't remember if is was 12 or 15. Ack! I hate numbers.

Ali is amazing, absolutely amazing! She's so tiny and still pulling big numbers at the weigh ins. I was so proud of her and Kelly.

I missed the first half of the show, tell me what happened if anything.

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: March 25th. Ahtumbreez 03-26-08 1
   RE: March 25th. Breezy 03-26-08 2
       RE: March 25th. Ahtumbreez 03-26-08 4
           RE: March 25th. Breezy 03-26-08 5
               RE: March 25th. brvnkrz 03-26-08 8
               RE: March 25th. KeithFan 03-26-08 19
 RE: March 25th. brvnkrz 03-26-08 3
   RE: March 25th. jbug 03-26-08 6
       RE: March 25th. brvnkrz 03-26-08 7
   RE: March 25th. true 03-29-08 35
       RE: March 25th. aquariaqueen 03-29-08 36
       RE: March 25th. mom2bjm 03-30-08 38
 RE: March 25th. samboohoo 03-26-08 9
   *head tilt* Breezy 03-26-08 12
       RE: *head tilt* aquariaqueen 03-26-08 13
           RE: *head tilt* samboohoo 03-26-08 15
               RE: *head tilt* Ahtumbreez 03-26-08 23
                   RE: *head tilt* aquariaqueen 03-26-08 28
   RE: March 25th. aquariaqueen 03-26-08 14
       RE: March 25th. samboohoo 03-26-08 16
           RE: March 25th. aquariaqueen 03-26-08 18
   RE: March 25th. zazzy 03-27-08 34
 RE: March 25th. aquariaqueen 03-26-08 10
   RE: March 25th. samboohoo 03-26-08 17
   RE: March 25th. jbug 03-26-08 24
       RE: March 25th. aquariaqueen 03-26-08 29
 Oh and samboohoo 03-26-08 11
   RE: Oh and suzzee 03-27-08 33
 RE: March 25th. Cyndimaus 03-26-08 20
   RE: March 25th. aquariaqueen 03-26-08 21
       RE: March 25th. brvnkrz 03-26-08 22
           RE: March 25th. Ahtumbreez 03-26-08 25
               RE: March 25th. MKitty 03-26-08 30
           RE: March 25th. KwietOne 03-26-08 26
 One more Dan thing samboohoo 03-26-08 27
   RE: One more Dan thing KwietOne 03-26-08 31
 RE: March 25th. lil_lori 03-26-08 32
 Previews for next week aquariaqueen 03-29-08 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-08, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: March 25th."
I'm going on no sleep so I'm probably not the best to re-crap.

Did you miss Dan winning the piece of cake and the challenge where the guys piled the food onto the girls tables to win 10,000.00? They were obnoxious about it. And it's a sad day when I'm liking Mark more than I like Roger. He can be a twit alot of times.

I was glad Dan got eliminated. I feel towards him like Boo did towards Brit. And his comment about being the fat kid with a great voice, hmmmmm. But I do hope he does well in California.

You knew through the whole show that it was going to come down to a one pound issue. They're kind of in your face as far as foreshadowing goes.

I was so happy for Kelly and I'm in total agreement about Ali. If it were based on outside votes for Biggest Loser she would get mine!

Why wasn't the trainers at the weigh-in? Did I miss that?

Randon thoughts: I so want the girls to do it again next week. Bob's edit this season is vastly different from seasons past. I hope Brit and Jillian stay in touch. I'm sure I have others but they're fogged right now.

Agman took me to the islands

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-26-08, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: March 25th."
Towards the end the trainers don't go to weigh-ins normally.

03-26-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: March 25th."
Is there a reason for this? I like the trainers being there.

03-26-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
5. "RE: March 25th."
No reason that I can think of.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-08, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: March 25th."
I can't think of any reason either. Other than maybe for some "dramatic" effect or something. *shrug*

An Arkie original.

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: March 25th."
After Jillian's temper tantrum a few weeks ago, it's probably a good thing.

03-26-08, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: March 25th."
I will say again that I am proud of how well Dan has done. But I will also say that I am glad he got eliminated. Especially blindsided. He was becoming increasingly cocky and arrogant and this put him back down to earth.
I was so happy when Ali and Kelly came in forst and second. That was great. I know Kelly has no chance but she is my favorite and I would love for her to win.
I loved the hiding of the cake. That was great. And the way that the girls played along as if they really had hid it was just great. Loved this episode.

An Arkie original.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-08, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: March 25th."
I completely agree about Dan. I had my fingers crossed - let it be Dan, let it be Dan.....LOL.

It was smart to vote Dan out. Mark has less to lose and is more likely to fall under the line again.
Sadly tho, the same can be said about Ali. I just don't see her losing a whole lot more. I'd like to see her win tho.

On our way to the Final 4 with Agman

03-26-08, 09:04 AM (EST)
7. "RE: March 25th."
I said to my GF, "I hope it's Dan and Mark in the bottom two. That is the only way I can see Dan going home."
Honestly? Ali could maybe still come up with the numbers. Who knew that she would have lost 6 lbs this week? I thought for sure it would be her and Mark in the bottom two. She may still have some hidden pounds to lose. I would love for a woman to lose this year. Although I think that Dan was the most arrogant of them all, I also believe that these other guys have grown to expect to win this year. It annoys me.

An Arkie original.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: March 25th."
I didn't think Dan was cocky or arrogant at all. I really thought his confessionals were hysterical sarcasm. That kid cracked me up, and I was sad to see him go.

I think the two girls made a huge mistake voting Dan out and leaving the brother team in tact. Don't they realize that those brothers will never turn on each other?? At least with Dan, they had a shot at convincing him that he should side with the girls at the end. Stupid, stupid, move.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-29-08, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: March 25th."
Yep, they should have broken up the brothers....then everyone would be individuals. Level the playing field.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-30-08, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: March 25th."
If I recall correctly, the girls votes weren't even shown, they were at the other end of the table, and the boys voted Dan out first.

Tribe's got me bouncing!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-08, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: March 25th."
I thought it was a very fun episode up until the challenge. Then I thought the boys were total jerks. All of 'em.

First hour, they had to go back to the elimination room for a quiz. They were asked a question by Host Ali, and they all had to write their answers down. If you got the answer wrong, you were out.

First Question: How many calories do you need to burn to lose a pound.

Answer: 3500 (Conner was very impressed that I knew).

All safe.

Second Q: How much weight had Curtis lost when he returned?

Answer: 100

Dan, Jay and Roger were safe.

Third Q: How many calories in a container of fat-free yogurt.

Answer: 60 (my guess as well).

Dan guessed 100, but Jay and Roger guessed 60, so Dan won.

He won a beautiful, scrumptious looking piece of chocolate cake that he could either eat or bring with him to the challenge. He decided not to eat it. They all had fun with the cake. Dan would bring it to the gym, etc. One night he, Jay and Mark went out for a run and the cake disappeared.

He found a ransom note from Kelly saying she had the cake. So he went on a hunt for the cake. Then they all started getting on him about looking in places he'd never look - like the dishwasher, the laundry room, etc. They were all having fun with it. So that was fun to watch.

There was also one sad part when the boys were getting ready for dinner and inadvertently left Kelly out. Personally I have always thought it's silly that they don't just all eat together anyway.

Jillian pushed the girls really hard this week, then she sent them a gift basket with movies and popcorn (100 calorie popcorn). The girls shared with the boys. Very nice, classy on their part.

The challenge was at a sports arena. There were different kinds of foods all over the place (involved climbing lots of stairs, etc.). The goal was to get as much food as possible and put it on players' tables (a la coconut challenge from Survivor). At the end of 20 minutes, the person with the fewest calories on their table would win $10k.

Dan started off by putting his 600 calorie cake on Kelly's table. The boys' plan was to only put food on the girls' table. Then they acted like complete turds and would munch on various items while they were doing the challenge. Kelly had 15k calories on her table. It was just plain mean.

Jay won. But then he was giving the option of buying a 1 pound pass for the $10k. (For the record, Boo would have kept the cash.)

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

03-26-08, 09:17 AM (EST)
12. "*head tilt*"
If the answer was 60 and he guessed 100, how did he win?

03-26-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: *head tilt*"
Answer was something like 220, it was the closest without going over. He won with 100.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

03-26-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: *head tilt*"
Thanks. I forgot to finish that thought.

220 was the answer. So Dan was closest without going over.

03-26-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
23. "RE: *head tilt*"
Wasn't the question "How much is in a cup of .....and not container? I thought that's why the others blew it, but I may be wrong.

03-26-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
28. "RE: *head tilt*"
It was a cup.....they had to listen. Containers come in all sizes. Yoplait is a tiny container compared to the store brand.

03-26-08, 09:33 AM (EST)
14. "RE: March 25th."
Thanks for remembering the product placement for this week!!!! And it WAS classy to share with the guys.

The men seem to have lost (or never had) their chivalry in loo "of the game".

*how do you spell "loo"?

03-26-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
16. "RE: March 25th."
lieu.

03-26-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
18. "RE: March 25th."
thank you!!! I knew it was wrong. I'll keep it there, so the next posts will make sense. LOL

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-27-08, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: March 25th."
Samboohoo--appreciate the summary! I missed most of the show and didn't understand why the guys had eaten some stuff.

Why did they eat any of the snacks anyway? After all the will power they had in Vegas....

From what you described, no way would either girl have a chance to win that challenge--they could just determine who did win.

03-26-08, 09:08 AM (EST)
10. "RE: March 25th."
Wow, some fantastiac numbers for the ladies. I am glad that Ali is speaking/interacting with Kelly. She's been ostracized, and she is such a people person. They're transformation is incredible. You can see their shoulders! (I hope the hospital Kelly works at throws her a "scrub shower", she'll need all new uniforms)

Which brings me to this....all the people who say some obese people "are just big boned" is not necessarily true. Most people if x-rayed have the same bone structure....it's just got lots of padding. The knees and ankles will show a bowing in most times. Knee knockered is a pretty decent indication that someone was overweight at one time or another.

The men turning on themselves....hmmm...been a long time coming.
As much as I liked Dan, I guess it was his time. Would Roger be next?

IF the vote were a tie last night, what would have happened?

And I probably would have kept the money. But I guess it would be apparent that if I fell below the line, that would be a definite vote off.

03-26-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
17. "RE: March 25th."
Perhaps the person with the highest percentage would have decided the tie - Ali I think.

I agree about Kelly. I have loved her from the beginning, and she has had to overcome so much. I really want her to do well. My heart just broke for her when the boys left her out of the dinner.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: March 25th."
(I hope the hospital Kelly works at throws her a "scrub shower", she'll need all new uniforms)

That would really be a fun thing for co-workers to do!

Another thought. At teh reward challenge, Kelly mentioned how much $10,000 would mean to her - something about nursing and not making a lot of $$. I thought nurses were in short supply all over the US. Around here, they certainly are and can just about name their salaries! (not really - but YKWIM). Nurses at the hospitals here make big bucks.

On our way to the Final 4 with Agman

03-26-08, 01:29 PM (EST)
29. "RE: March 25th."
Here in STL too, I worked in hospitals for 17 years.
If she's a clinic nurse, she may not be making as much.
And one has to watch the reality shows when they say nurse, it doesn't always mean RN. The American Idol rocker sounded more like a respiratory therapist, not an RN. Nurse is getting to be a generalized statement when it really shouldn't be.

03-26-08, 09:10 AM (EST)
11. "Oh and"
Kelly and Ali did awesome! Great numbers!!

I think Dan has been home for 2 weeks. Interesting that he has already moved to LA. Whatevah!

Also, I am glad Dan is gone. I agree with Bravie about his arrogance. But there was one thing he did say that I agreed with. The black team did choose to "play the game" and they are gone for it. And I agree that that applies to Brit, Bernie and Maggie, even though I loved Bernie at the end.

Go Kelly!!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-27-08, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Oh and"
Isn't Dan 21 yrs old? He's just a kid, when he's a few years older he'd be arrogant I think he's just precocious now.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-26-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: March 25th."
You guys pretty much covered my thoughts. But I was thinking about Kelly and Ali coming closer together. I think it may have been the challenge that did that. I think it really struck Ali that the guys were loading up Kelly's table so much. She changed her strategy part-way through. So even though the guys were rather piggish about it, it did have a positive effect on the gals.

I loved the fact that even with the one pound pass Jay didn't stay on top. The irony of the girls taking the top two spots is just too sweet!

Spring ushered in by Sharnina
Maus Blog

03-26-08, 10:25 AM (EST)
21. "RE: March 25th."

>I loved the fact that even
>with the one pound pass
>Jay didn't stay on top.
>The irony of the girls
>taking the top two spots
>is just too sweet!

And not by a small amount either!!! They smoked the guys!

03-26-08, 10:39 AM (EST)
22. "RE: March 25th."
I said to the tv last night "funny, you boys don't seem to have those same smug looks on your faces at the weigh in as you did while you were stuffing your pieholes full of junk food"
HAH!!!!

An Arkie original.

03-26-08, 11:03 AM (EST)
25. "RE: March 25th."
Exactly! Loved it.

That challenge alone turned me against ALL of the guys. I actually thought Jay was going to stand up for the girls a bit when it flashed back on him and Mark during one of the first challenges. But he was as bad as the rest. And Rogers "waaa-waaa" remark completely irritated me.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-26-08, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: March 25th."
Yeah, I really, really hated Roger's "waa-waa" comment. Sheesh...they are trying to just bulldoze the women, so I am so very, very happy that the women just smoked it last night.

Way to go Ally and Kelly!

I am definately now rooting for them.

*Viced by Agman*

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-26-08, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: March 25th."
After that arena challenge, it made me hate the guys! They act like they're still a team! Did you also notice that of the guys, Dan had the most calories? Foreshadowing anyone?

I'm so glad Dan got voted out. His arrogance got to me.

I was so happy Ali and Kelly finished in the Top 10.

I agree. Ali doesn't look like she can lose any more weight.

03-26-08, 01:20 PM (EST)
27. "One more Dan thing"
He looks so much better than he did when he started. I also think he looks much better than he did the moment of his makeover reveal.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-26-08, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: One more Dan thing"
Agree!

BUT...he's gotten much more cocky and arrogant.

lil_lori 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-26-08, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lil_lori Click to send private message to lil_lori Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: March 25th."
YEAH DAN IS GONE!!!!

Each week he just kept getting cockier and cockier.
He has just been a jerk. At first I wasnt a fan of Mark's but he has mellowed out since he came back to the Ranch.

I am so happy for Kelly. She deserved that 7 pound weight lose.
But I have noticed that since Ali has been back Jillian has been concentrating on her more.
I hope the girls will do good again next week.

03-29-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
37. "Previews for next week"
They go to Australia!! Is that not a great reason to be on this show? What a great reward!!! I can't wait.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •