The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"March 4th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-08, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"March 4th"
I missed the first hour, watched the boys on AI instead. *shakes head* Man was that a mistake.

That zipline challenge looked awesome! I want to do that.

Everyone had pretty good numbers at the weigh in. They sure are looking good. Bernie looked great at home too. I hope he does show up to the finale and win that $100,000.

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: March 4th Ahtumbreez 03-05-08 1
   RE: March 4th Breezy 03-05-08 2
       RE: March 4th Ahtumbreez 03-05-08 4
           RE: March 4th jbug 03-05-08 5
           RE: March 4th MKitty 03-05-08 14
 RE: March 4th aquariaqueen 03-05-08 3
   RE: March 4th jbug 03-05-08 7
 RE: March 4th samboohoo 03-05-08 6
   RE: March 4th jbug 03-05-08 8
       RE: March 4th LostAddict 03-05-08 16
           RE: March 4th jbug 03-05-08 19
               RE: March 4th PlumBlossom 03-06-08 20
                   RE: March 4th Ahtumbreez 03-06-08 21
 RE: March 4th trigirl 03-05-08 9
   RE: March 4th aquariaqueen 03-05-08 10
       RE: March 4th jbug 03-05-08 11
           RE: March 4th LostAddict 03-05-08 17
   RE: March 4th whatever2001 03-05-08 15
 RE: March 4th brvnkrz 03-05-08 12
   RE: March 4th LostAddict 03-05-08 18
 RE: March 4th Cyndimaus 03-05-08 13
 RE: March 4th realityfreek 03-06-08 22
   RE: March 4th aquariaqueen 03-06-08 23
       RE: March 4th YankeeDixieDoodle 03-06-08 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: March 4th"
I was sad to see Bernie go, he cracks me up. Loved it when he won the 2,500.00 and said "that a gold chain for my dog". I'm sure gf didn't think it was so funny.

I was happy Jay did the zip line. Bob said exactly what I was thinking last week, that losing Mark was bad for the team but probably the best thing for Jay. I've think that poor guy has lived in his brother's shadow his whole life.

I'll be surprised if the girls aren't the next 3 to go home. I just don't see how they can compete with the guys, especially this late in the game.

Agman took me to the islands

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: March 4th"
I agree, Jay is going to shine without Mark there to throw his shadow.

I also think the 3 girls are toast, I see it going Brittnay, Kelly and then Maggie. Bob will get his wish and have all of his team at the finals and none from Jillian.

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

03-05-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: March 4th"
Bob and Jillian were conspicously absent alot last night. Or I fell asleep, damn cold medicine. But I didn't see any reaction from either about the amount of junk food consumed. Did I just miss it or did they not show?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: March 4th"
I don't think they showed any of their reactions - I don't recall that they even knew who ate the junk food.

Speaking of reactions: I'm tired of the misleading facial expressions/reactions at the weigh in when the cut to commercial. They show someone on the scale and a horrified expression on their face, and sometimes one of Bob or Jillian - then they come back after commercial and the person had a good weight loss. The expressions were obviously taken from some other point in the game.
~rant over~

Warming up for Spring with Agman

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-05-08, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: March 4th"
Yeah, I was also thinking the same thing about the trainers when I saw Jillian at the weigh in..and realized I hadn't seen her all night long during the show!

I am so glad that Mark is gone, only so now Jay can shine on his own. Yes, I totally agree with everyone posting above that Jay was definately living in his brother's shadow. I was saying that to my family last night..how good it is for him to finally be on his own and be his own man.

I thought Bernie looked awesome. He is so cute! I will be routing for him for the grand finale when he comes back....

And Jbug, yes, the editing is SO misleading...it really annoys me that the producers think we are so freakin' stupid...

*artistic felines by Shar*

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-05-08, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: March 4th"
As much as I didn't really want Bernie to leave, I really wanted Kelly to stay. She has a lot to gain (and lose) by staying in this competition. She needs her health back. And she's looking fabulous. Prettier in the face all the time. I'm a little tired of the boo-hoo's though. And she did prove something to herself on that zip line....she did great.

Because I can't keep the two young girls straight, it was interesting to me that one would always have a sourpuss face, and the other would have a smile. I think it was especially evident when Roger achieved 100 lbs. The one was just p!ssy, the other had a genuine "wow, that's incredible" smile.

Gone are the team competitions, I would suppose.

Dan at the vending machine was something else. All that junkfood but $9500.00!!!! I bet he didn't tell anyone for fear of another target on his back. "That's what I'm talkin' about".

Interesting how the people who ate junkfood felt terrible. I think that a good binge on junk, just gourging themselves, and feeling like crap afterwards may turn them off of junkfood for quite some time. Nothing like a little negative re-inforcement!

I guess I agree that the women will fall first, but it will be interesting how they will decide to vote each other off....drama come lately!!

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

03-05-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: March 4th"
Each elimination has to be looked at 2 ways.

The "weight loss" aspect: Who deserves to stay? Who has worked hardest? Who needs to stay cause they might not do so well at home?

Then - the "game" aspect. Who is the biggest threat to winning the big money? I was a little surprised that the blue guys voted off Bernie and kept Kellie. Bernie looked more likely to hit his plateau than Kelly. She still had lots more to lose than Bernie.

a Syren special

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: March 4th"
I think Bernie has probably the best shot of winning the $100k.

He did look great, and he was funny.

Could Brittany be any more spoiled or whiny. I would be okay with anyone left winning except her. If it's at all possible, I think I like her less than Julie.

"I think you should give it to me." <---- Her initial reply to what Bernie should do with the immunity. Cod she bugs me.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

03-05-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
8. "RE: March 4th"
I wonder if Bernie thought all the way when he gave the immunity to Brit. If he had chosen not to give it to anyone, he would have been safe.

Wonder if the blue guys would have then voted off Kelly or Brit?

a Syren special

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-05-08, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: March 4th"
From what I understood Bernie HAD to give the immunity away, and it couldn't be to himself. Hence, there was no way Bernie could get immunity.

03-05-08, 09:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: March 4th"
I don't have it recorded to re-watch, but I know he could not keep it for himself, but I also thought he could give to away to someone or not.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: March 4th"
That was also my understanding. He could choose to give it to anyone other than himself or to give it to no one, leaving it unused.

an IceCat original

03-06-08, 12:35 PM (EST)
21. "RE: March 4th"
Yep - Allison even re-stated that Bernie did not have to give it away if he chose not too.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-05-08, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: March 4th"
I am so sad. I really, really want to like and cheer for the girls, but I don't like ANY of them. Was cheering for Bernie to go all the way. Really hope he wins the at-home portion of the game.

This would be the time strategically for the blue team to turn on one another. Roger and Jay...do not trust Dan. There is no way that Dan will stick up for those two guys.

bouncey by Ice

03-05-08, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: March 4th"
While you may not like Dan, you have to admit at least he's working hard at losing weight and gaining strength. More so than in the past when we have a semi-lazy person there strategizing to play and not work.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

03-05-08, 12:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: March 4th"
When they were showing Dan lifting the weights and stepping up on the box? and other training they were doing? I realized how Roger (& Trent) had a bit of an advantage over most of the others. Those guys were pro ball players - they used to do some extensive training and know what it means to push oneself beyond. Some like Dan probably have never exercised in their lives! So the workouts are quite demanding on them physically and mentally.

03-05-08, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: March 4th"
That was one HECK of an exercise that Dan was doing last night. 115 lbs (by my hubbie's estimate)! That's just crazy. He has powerlifters that can't do that.

whatever2001 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-05-08, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whatever2001 Click to send private message to whatever2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: March 4th"
I agree with you. I want to root for the girls, and hope one of them takes it all this year. However, I do not like either of them. I like Kelly more than the other two (by a small margin, but her constant whining is annoying.

>I am so sad. I
>really, really want to like
>and cheer for the girls,
>but I don't like ANY
>of them. Was cheering
>for Bernie to go all
>the way. Really hope
>he wins the at-home portion
>of the game.
>
>This would be the time strategically
>for the blue team to
>turn on one another.
>Roger and Jay...do not trust
>Dan. There is no
>way that Dan will stick
>up for those two guys.
>
>
> bouncey
>by Ice

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: March 4th"
I really enjoyed last night's episode. Dan was cracking me up at the vending machine. And poor Kelly. I wanted her to ge the 1 lb pass, so badly. I know she has no chance but I really am rooting for her now.

An Arkie original.

03-05-08, 04:34 PM (EST)
18. "RE: March 4th"
At first I really wanted her to get the pass, but come on. At what point does the amount of junk food you're consuming outnumber the POSSIBLITY of getting the 1 lb pass.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-08, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: March 4th"
The good thing about Bernie going home is that he "gets it" and will do just fine at home, as evidenced by his continued weight loss. I think Kellie will do okay at home too, but she needs the morale boost of being on the ranch. Brit and Maggie could benefit by being on the ranch longer too but I really don't want either one of them to win.

I really think I would have chosen not to do the temptation. (or maybe only once) Yeah, the pass or the money would have been nice but there is the risk of consuming a lot of calories, like Kellie and getting nothing for your troubles. I wonder if she would have lost more weight if she hadn't eaten all that junk.

I'm glad we're down to individual comptetion. They each have to hold their own and are below the yellow line due to their own numbers.

Spring ushered in by Sharnina
Maus Blog

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: March 4th"
That junk food challenge...yikes!

Dan-wow...he really commited..did I miss it or could he have gone once more without having to eat..his last pick was gum...so if he went again and got a junk food he didnt have to eat it...he would only have to chew a piece of gum?

Brit and Mags...I am shocked they are still there...

Kelly- she has so much potiental of doing great but I think she is hung up on emotional issues/confidence problems and self worth.

Bernie- love him! hope he wins the 100k

Dan- is my fav..as others have said...for someone that was a couch potato/fast food fiend...he has done incrediable!

Jay- is shining without is overbearing, control freak bother Mahk

Roger- is looking awesome!

Cant wait until the end to see everyone and how they have done...especially Paul.

03-06-08, 02:11 PM (EST)
23. "RE: March 4th"
>That junk food challenge...yikes!
>
>Dan-wow...he really commited..did I miss it
>or could he have gone
>once more without having to
>eat..his last pick was gum...so
>if he went again and
>got a junk food he
>didnt have to eat it...he
>would only have to chew
>a piece of gum?

Yes, he could have kept going, and once he got a food item, only had to eat a piece of gum.

>Kelly- she has so much potiental
>of doing great but I
>think she is hung up
>on emotional issues/confidence problems and
>self worth.

Hopefully, Jillian can get through to her. What an accomplishment for her to do the zip line. All those things add up to self-esteem.

>Dan- is my fav..as others have
>said...for someone that was a
>couch potato/fast food fiend...he has
>done incrediable!

Mine too....game play and weight loss combined,

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: March 4th"
I missed the junk food challenge, was doing something else and didn't tune in until afterward, to kill time until Jericho was on. I did see, though, that some of the contestants got 1lb passes. I think I think I would've skipped the junk food and spent the time on an extra workout. To add another real pound lost at the weigh-in.
I've always found all these junk food temptations stupid. Taking the contestants to places where there is junk food, along with healthy foods, such as the Caribbean buffet last season, to teach them how to eat right in those situations is one thing. But, a temptation that involves actually eatingjunk food for prizes is ridiculous.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •