The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb 19"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-19-08, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb 19"
Well...heading home was a true test wasn't it? Neat to see that they still spoke with their trainers. Brittany and Jillian do seem really, really close. I was pretty surprised by the numbers at the weigh-in. Blue was amazing! Not surprised to see Paul go, but was surprised at how annoying he became.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb 19 udg 02-20-08 1
   RE: Feb 19 BHoneycutt 02-20-08 2
 RE: Feb 19 WVtoIN 02-20-08 3
   Editing! udg 02-22-08 19
 RE: Feb 19 Ahtumbreez 02-20-08 4
   RE: Feb 19 LostAddict 02-20-08 8
       RE: Feb 19 Ahtumbreez 02-20-08 12
 RE: Feb 19 Breezy 02-20-08 5
 RE: Feb 19 jbug 02-20-08 6
 RE: Feb 19 samboohoo 02-20-08 7
   RE: Feb 19 whatever2001 02-20-08 15
       RE: Feb 19 jbug 02-20-08 16
 RE: Feb 19 aquariaqueen 02-20-08 9
   RE: Feb 19 samboohoo 02-20-08 10
       RE: Feb 19 cjhope117 02-21-08 18
   RE: Feb 19 YankeeDixieDoodle 02-23-08 21
       RE: Feb 19 aquariaqueen 02-23-08 22
           RE: Feb 19 YankeeDixieDoodle 02-25-08 23
               RE: Feb 19 udg 02-25-08 24
           RE: Feb 19 mtopaz 02-26-08 26
 RE: Feb 19 jbug 02-20-08 11
   RE: Feb 19 mtopaz 02-26-08 27
 RE: Feb 19 Cyndimaus 02-20-08 13
   RE: Feb 19 jbug 02-20-08 14
       RE: Feb 19 Cyndimaus 02-21-08 17
 RE: Feb 19 MKitty 02-22-08 20
   RE: Feb 19 mtopaz 02-26-08 28
 RE: Feb 19 Ahtumbreez 02-26-08 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-08, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb 19"
So, what does it mean when your team does MUCH better without you than with you? ;)

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-08, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb 19"
TriGirl, I couldn't agree more with what you said about Paul. He has always seemed so sweet to me UNTIL tonight when he disrespected his team by wearing his yellow shirt and rolling his eyes whenever his team spoke. He was acting bratty and immature. What did he expect? He was the only one who indulged at home with the sodas, hot wings, desserts and also had so little respect for Jillian when he wouldn't take her calls. What a jerk!

WVtoIN 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-20-08, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WVtoIN Click to send private message to WVtoIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb 19"
I missed the 1st 1/2 hour. But from what I saw of Paul, that was just gross. Why did his family and friends let him do that? I am actually surprised he lost weight after what I saw. Did they even show Paul working out or eating healthy? And if he did work out and eat healthy, the editing was bad making him seem like a loser. I am surprised he didn't talk to Jillian at all. That made him seem like he knew it all and she wasn't needed.

It will be interesting to see how Kelly will do without him. Has he been holding her back or will she crumble?

02-22-08, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Editing!"
They showed Paul being handed the exact same plate of wings something like 5 times, and they showed him being teased about the cake, but not him actually eating it. He obviously over indulged, but the editing made it look much worse than it was.

And, his girlfriend SUCKS. Encouraging him to eat that crap?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-08, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Feb 19"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-08 AT 08:17 AM (EST)

Freaking college basketball pre-empted TBL! grrrrr. They didn't even have a scroll to say when TBL will be rebroadcast.
I am so not looking forward to March Madness!

eta - checked the stations website - they're airing it Sunday from 12 am to 2 am. Glad I have a dvr!

Agman took me to the islands

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-08, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Feb 19"
>LAST EDITED ON 02-20-08
>AT 08:17 AM (EST)

>
>Freaking college basketball pre-empted TBL!
>grrrrr. They didn't even
>have a scroll to say
>when TBL will be rebroadcast.
>
>I am so not looking forward
>to March Madness!
>
>eta - checked the stations website
>- they're airing it Sunday
>from 12 am to 2
>am. Glad I have
>a dvr!

uggh! me too! i'll have to check my schedule and see if they are showing mine then too. hopefully.

02-20-08, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Feb 19"
hint: The only place I could find info was on the stations web-site.

*still peeved

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Feb 19"
Wow. Paul? Whiney, bratty.... I'm just appalled at your behaviour last night. Which hurts, I had been rooting for you. I wanted you to lose weight and get healthy.

To Kelly? You go girl! Paul isn't there to weigh you down now, now you can soar!

I was amazed at the Blue team's numbers. They kicked some serious aras at the weigh-in.

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Feb 19"
First - Paul's girlfriend. I could not believe she was passing the wings and soda and dessert to him hand over hand. She seemed to be enabling his eating problem. He needs support to eat healthy - not someone to encourage his bad habits. She said they were dating only 6 weeks before he left to go to the ranch. Maybe she didn't realize how much help he is going to need to succeed? Even tho he was sick after he got home, he didn't appear to do very well with additional loss.

And then there was Mark. I can't believe he was making such an issue - throwing stuff away and his daughter carrying on about it. Looked like he had not discussed it with his wife or there would not have been those donuts & brownies there. Looked like he made the decision then and there - wonder how she felt about that? Since he was leaving in a few days, wonder if they discussed that there was to be no more of the junk food bought?
And then how he kept plugging at Jay about working out. Remember how he yelled at him during one of the challenges? So, he does treat him like that at home too. I was so happy that Jay best him at the weigh-in!

Bernie is so cute! Having a cupcake named after him....
Why were his friends tempting him so by taking him there? Maybe that was the producers idea.....

Crusin w/ Tribe

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Feb 19"
I found last night to be very interesting. There is a part of me that wants to choke Paul, but also a part of me that really feels for him.

I still go back somewhat to the producers for creating a bad situation when they did the all v. one. I still thought that was a stupid, stupid idea, and I still think we are seeing some of the fallout from that.

Paul's head has been screwed up from the beginning with this one. And I really do hope that he can finally accept that it really is over between he and Kelly. I think that will be a big part of his success. I thought he made horrible decisions at home but, surprisingly, I can see a little of his position. I think that I sometimes do it myself and then regret it. I really hope he shows up at the finale and shocks us all.

And Paul has put up some good numbers when he really needed to. Again, I really hope he does it at home.

With every show, I like Brittany less and like Mark more.

I wonder what happens next week. The previews make me think Blue loses again. I thought the whole reward last night was interesting. Because Dan and Roger put up really good numbers. It was supposed to be a reward for the black team. But if you think about it, it may give an advantage to Blue because they will now get an extra day of weight loss.

I really don't want Blue to lose again. But it looks like they may. And it looks like maybe Mark may go home.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

whatever2001 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-08, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whatever2001 Click to send private message to whatever2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Feb 19"
"With every show, I like Brittany less and like Mark more."

I have not liked Brittany, or anyone on the balck team since the waterloading incident when they tried to get Mark voted off. I am hoping the blue team takes it all. Mark has his faults, but he never tried to sabotage anyone. Some people might say he sabotaged Jackie, but he did not sabotage the weigh in so he could vote her off. He and Jay were just not honest with her about who they were going to vote off. Therefore, if you think about it she sabotaged herself by thinking she was running the whole show. I mean how stupid was she in thinking that Roger was really going to vote out his partner. Additionally, she had to be brainless if she actually thought Mark and Jay would side with her after the way she behaved towards them.

02-20-08, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Feb 19"
she had to be brainless if she actually thought Mark and Jay would side with her after the way she behaved towards them.

So true! She was all out to get them when it was every team for themselves - except for Jackie trying to form alliances against the brothers. Then she was all "team" minded when she had to work with them. I don't blame them for voting her out - at all. I don't understand why they made a promise to her and then didn't keep it - they could have just refused to make any promises.

Agman
'Getting older softens you into learning that love, kindness, and forgiveness are far more important than one's opinion.' Sagebrush Dan

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-20-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Feb 19"
First things first, didn't it seem like the families were out to sabotage them? Were they told to?

Regarding the kiddos and the donuts...that's not the way to go about it. Don't make a scene and tick off the kids, just don't bring them back into the house!!

Speaking of kids, those definitely weren't any reasonable kid portions at that restaurant. Those were probably too big for adults also. The restaurant industry has done a great job at messing up realistic portions, thus messing up people's perspective of what is realistic.

I would assume that the only way to have guests over from now on is to do the cooking yourself, that would be the only way to dictate nutrition over unhealthy calories.

Paul..........I wanted to like you. What a disappointment. You're still not where you need to be in your head to get healthy. You fell back into the unhealthy cycle. To get healthy, you are going to have to avoid/limit your time with the family and friends who are sabotaging you....this is a very common problem in the face of those who are changing to a healthier lifestyle.

I was shocked by the small numbers of the young'uns....except for Dan!!!

Since the blue lost so much weight this week was it due to:
a) Did they water up to get rid of Dan last week, but Trent elected to take the bullet?
b) Had they plateau-ed last week thus the bigger numbers this week?
c) Did they really work hard to keep their eating down, and their exercise up while being home to help the team just in case someone else crumbled?

And I just may try that recipe with that (Roger?) made at home.

Fun episode. I always like to see their families, and the different styles of homes. America is great!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Feb 19"
I thought the thing with the kids was a little humorous, actually. Think about it this way, in 7 weeks, Mark lost 70 some pounds. That was amazing, and there was a huge difference in him from leaving home and then coming back home. I have been very surprised by some labels I have read this year. And I have had a similar reaction to muffins and other goodies being brought into my office. I think he was half-way kidding, but also concerned and serious because Blue Team really, really, really needed the win.

I don't think they watered up last week. I really think they worked very hard at home, and I really feel like they needed the win. I think Mark indicated that he was putting in about 4 hours per day at home. I think after last week, they really wanted to stick it to Black and show Bob what they were made of. Plus Jay had had 3 weeks in a row of low numbers. He was certainly due.

I am a little concerned about Mark putting so much stress on that leg. I suffered a stress fracture in my ankle last year, adn I spent a lot of time swimming. I couldn't run - even with the cast. Heck, I could hardly walk. Maybe that is why we see previews of him being so upset next week. Maybe he leaves because of the leg. He takes the bullet as Trent did. I think his goal was 100 pounds. He is certainly well within reaching that goal. I think Mark could easily go home and do well at this point. I don't think he needs to lose much more than 100 pounds.

I think it was Mark who had the recipe at home. The chicken, squash, onions and marinara sauce. I've done the sauce and chicken with some whole wheat pasta. Next I'll try to add those veggies.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

cjhope117 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-21-08, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjhope117 Click to send private message to cjhope117 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Feb 19"
After this week Mark only needs to lose 17 pounds to reach his goal. That is very doable within a week or two, even at home and even if he lightens up his workouts due to his leg. I know the idea of the show is to be "The Biggest Loser" but there are other ways to take care of your body, and letting his injury heal properly is just as important as getting to an ideal weight. If it is blue on the chopping block next week I think Mark will and should volunteer to go home and let his leg heal.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-08, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Feb 19"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-08 AT 01:13 PM (EST)

>
>Regarding the kiddos and the donuts...that's
>not the way to go
>about it. Don't make
>a scene and tick off
>the kids, just don't bring
>them back into the house!!
>
Nothing wrong with throwing out those donuts. He was doing those kids a favor. Sparing them some future heart trouble by throwing out that artery-clogging trans-fatty junk. Anyway, eating right should involve the whole family. Not just one person.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-23-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Feb 19"
I guess I didn't clarify myself. It's senseless to chase a kid around the house because the donut was there for him to eat. Why offer and take away???? That's torture!

Throw the rest of them away!!!

AND DON'T BRING ANY MORE IN THE HOUSE FROM HERE ON OUT!!!!

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-08, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Feb 19"
I didn't see the donut incident, only read about it on this thread. I didn't tune in until the Black Team's weigh-in, killing time until Jericho started. But, you're right. If he offered his kid a donut, he should've let the kid eat it. Then, thrown the rest of the donuts out and insisted that no more such junk food be brought into the house.

02-25-08, 05:09 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Feb 19"
He didn't "offer" it to the kid, but... There was a whole tray of donuts and other trays of party food out for his welcome home. Kid grabbed a donut and started to eat. Dad freaked out, because OMG JUNK FOOD, and couldn't just be happy throwing away the junk food on the trays, but had to chase the kid around trying to get the last crumb out of his hand. The kid had no idea what was going on, and I suspect that one freak out will do more harm than good.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-08, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Feb 19"
I definitely agree with Mark's intentions -- that he and his entire family develop healthy eating habits. But he's so intense -- it was a welcome temporarily home party and the kid already had a donut. Let him finish the darn thing, and while his focus is on the donut in his hand, quietly, without drawing attention to yourself or your actions, take the remaining box out back to the garbage can and throw them away. Problem solved. If the little guy asks about the donuts, tell the truth and say they are all gone.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

02-20-08, 11:36 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Feb 19"
Something else I noticed and just remembered:
Does anyone else think some of the things they do at the workouts look dangerous? I've thought it before and then last night when Bernie was jumping over the benches, I cringed - and then sure enough, he fell. I've seen them do stuff like this before...

Looks like to me they have plenty of good safe equipment to work with and shouldn't have to resort to mis-use of equipment. Sure, the trainers may be showing them how to use stuff at home to train with, but let's be safe when we do it, right?

Crusin w/ Tribe

02-26-08, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Feb 19"
I noticed that too Jbug, although I guess Bernie didn't suffer anything but maybe some bruising. But it looked like a hinky sort of training exercise to begin with - don't they have something more state of the art than a loose weight bench for him to hop up and off of?

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Feb 19"
I wasn't surprised either that Paul was the one to go. Not only did the editors focus us a lot on Paul this episode but we all knew in was inevitable. Part of me was hoping he would stay longer just so he could have a better chance of doing well at home. I wonder how he would have done at home after his elimination if he hadn't been sick. (poor guy)

I was surprised, however, at how much junk was at everyone's welcome home parties. You'd think they would try to have healthier things and avoid the obvious unhealthy things like donuts and brownies. And that is what makes me agree with those who have speculated that the families were "guided" by the producers. No interesting tv if there are no challenges for everyone, I guess.

I was very proud, however, of the blue team. They did so awesome. I was especially glad that Trent and Dan did so well despite weighing in earlier than everyone. Makes me confident that each of them will do well once they are back at home for good.

I fully expected Paul to have gained weight after his rather unsucessful trip home. I know we were only shown small portions of his visit home but he must have done some things right in order to still lose. (unless all of his loss happened after he got back to campus....hmm, interesting thought)

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

02-20-08, 02:57 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Feb 19"
pssssstttt GF, I think it was Roger & Dan who weighed in early (Trent went home last week)
you can fix it & I'll fix this and no one will ever know

Agman
'Getting older softens you into learning that love, kindness, and forgiveness are far more important than one's opinion.' Sagebrush Dan

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Feb 19"
No, I will just freely admit that you are right and I was wrong. Makes you look good, don't you think?

Thanks for the correction! Silly me.

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-22-08, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Feb 19"
Yeah, I tend to agree with all the previous posters about Paul. I really, really liked him from the beginning, but then he really seemed to lose it. It was painful to watch him at the elimination ceremony where he had obviously alienated all the young'uns and nobody except his ex got up to say goodbye (I always find that sad when nobody gets up to hug somebody goodbye!)

I am not liking the threesome left on the Black Team and am worred about Kelly being out on her own....I am still liking most of the guys on the blue team..but am a bit freaked out from the trailers they showed about what could possibly be happneing next week. I get really pissed off that they show too much..now we know that they win something and something else bad also happens...just let us watch it already!!! GRRRR...to much information...

Sig from my roomie: Agman

02-26-08, 07:58 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Feb 19"
Of the remaining Black team members, I think Bernie is really the only one I really like. Kelly has always struck me as a bit whiny, too easy to cry. Brittany with her annoying smirk when they were voting Paul out totally turned me off. She's young and immature, and can go home anytime as far as I'm concerned.

On the Blue team, I like the other football player the best. He's just so darn sweet, and so is his wife and family. I loved how she was eager to support his new healthy eating choices.

02-26-08, 01:30 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Feb 19"
Finally got to watch last week's epi. Thank goodness for dvr as it did indeed air from midnight to 2:00 Sunday.

Wow on the black team's numbers and good for them.

I was glad Paul left and equally surprised that he didn't gain weight during the weigh-in. I hope I'm wrong but I would bet that by the finale he hasn't lost much more.

I don't get the Brit hatin' and the Mark likin'.
I would hang out with Brit and I want to punch Mahk in the nose. He's so controlling and irritating. And his little "me too" at the end when Jay won for the week and Alli said to Jay "you've been waiting awhile to hear that, haven't you?" irritated the heck out of me.

and lookee there, it's on again tonight : yay.

Agman took me to the islands

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •