The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"kelly & paul"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

leolady1928 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-31-08, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leolady1928 Click to send private message to leolady1928 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"kelly & paul"

i would like to know why Jen was voted off,when paul & kelly were a disaster with plus 3 and 0,why weren't they voted off.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: kelly & paul flystorms 01-31-08 1
 RE: kelly & paul mtopaz 01-31-08 2
 RE: kelly & paul fallen_dreamer 01-31-08 3
   RE: kelly & paul newsomewayne 01-31-08 4
       RE: kelly & paul jd8855 02-03-08 5
           RE: kelly & paul LD 02-05-08 6
               RE: kelly & paul mtopaz 02-06-08 7
                   RE: kelly & paul Whered it go 02-12-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-31-08, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: kelly & paul"
Grrrr!! These two make me so mad! I was especially upset with Paul when he started chawing to the former Purple team about them not losing enough weight. The foreshadowing fairies were in full force when we see later that Kelly and Paul didn't lose anything this week, but actually gained!! Wow. Yep, they should've gone.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-31-08, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: kelly & paul"
I'm pretty sure it was a strategic vote. I think that although Jen had a good week, maybe the majority voting felt that they needed to let go of the person they think would lose the least weight?

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

fallen_dreamer 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fallen_dreamer Click to send private message to fallen_dreamer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: kelly & paul"
it was strategic. they even said it throughout the whole show. that Kelly and Paul still had a lot of weight to loose, and that was their first TERRIBLE week. they still worked hard. and i am sure Paul only gained because he is gaining muscle mass. that happens a lot quicker in men.

And i kinda dislike paul, but i think kelly is kind of sweet. they won me over when they won the challange against the others, but gave them their prize. Cause they are right, they dont have others at home they miss, and that IS a huge distraction... if it were me and someone else against all the others, i wouldnt want anyone or anything distracting me from my workouts.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-08, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: kelly & paul"
Cause they are right, they dont have others at home they miss,

Based on the previews for next week and Paul's speaking about a girlfriend, I don't believe this is exactly true.

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-03-08, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: kelly & paul"
The foreshadowing was good. However, as I am sure that they will explore next week garaunteed that Paul and Kelly aren't eating enough.. He even said it on the scale he tries to cut down even more on what he eats .. your body starts to save itself then and storing your fat.. I think it's a food issue and they aren't eating enough to sustain themselves because it's only a week this is what you are going to see gaining or staying the same. They should intake a few more calories so their bodies can focus on getting rid of the fat instead of storing and saving it.

LD 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-08, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LD Click to send private message to LD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: kelly & paul"
Excuses, excuses. If you think eating MORE will help you lose weight, think again. Paul and Kelly have been before the yellow line before, and more deserving teams were voted out to keep them in. It's been obvious that some of the teams are eating more than they claim. Jen was on the Today show this morning, and says she's eating only 1400 calories per day and working out 5-6 hours per day/6 days a week. Take that, Paul and Kelly. The only thing keeping you guys around is that you're not a threat to anyone.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-08, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: kelly & paul"
Well, based on last night's results, you would be mistaken. Eating the appropriate amount of calories, and the right types of foods, actually help in the effort to lose weight. Some of the contestants were literally starving their bodies, thinking that would result in a greater weight loss. It boomeranged and resulted in poor numbers last week. They consciously tried to eat to nourish their bodies this week, and were rewarded with the results.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

Whered it go 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-08, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whered%20it%20go Click to send private message to Whered%20it%20go Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: kelly & paul"
I don't know about Paul. The "he needs it more" is just crap. They are all over weight, but with one difference. Paul is his own enemy. Everyone else is losing weight for themselves & for their family. I think Paul is just there to win Kelly back. All of them at the beginning were at risk with their health being so over weight. It really burned me up last week when he did take away the message from home from Kelly's boyfriend. It was selfish for him to do that. It's understandable, but he needs to move on. This show isn't about who is in your life, but actually getting your life back. Paul needs to go, if he can't understand his health is in jepordy then that's his fault.

"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •