The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Soda"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-03-08, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Soda"
I was so proud of them all not going for the soda. Although it must have been tempting they are only drinking water if anything just the flavor would have gotten something.. But I think they all did well although in the end the black team could have really used that star glass and have the one guys wieght not count.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Soda aquariaqueen 02-04-08 1
   RE: Soda jd8855 02-04-08 2
       RE: Soda suzzee 02-04-08 3
       RE: Soda LD 02-05-08 5
   RE: Soda udg 02-04-08 4
       RE: Soda jd8855 02-05-08 6
 RE: Soda susang 02-07-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-04-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Soda"
I would miss carbonated beverages....have they ever discussed why they don't drink 0 calorie sodas? (Beyond the water is better stuff)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-04-08, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Soda"
LOL I laugh I am not American so we call it POP.. all carbonated drinks or soda's aren't good for you.. for example diet coke which American's are addicted too.. 1) the aspartame is a carcenagene (cancer causing) 2) bad for you bones (that is not the sugar) 3) it ads no health value to you at all. I personally don't drink Pop or Soda.. you can drink carbonated water. if you want the bubbly or beer (way better for you than soda) of course anything in moderation sometimes I crave a sugary treat.. and they have those little cans of soda now. I love those. I will drink one of those if I feel like having some pop.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-04-08, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Soda"
Hey! I'm a American and we call it pop where I'm at. Depends on which part of the country you call home actually. Midwest it's pop, the south everything is "coke", elsewhere I don't know. Maybe that's an OT question. suz

LD 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-08, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LD Click to send private message to LD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Soda"
Aspartame DOES NOT cause cancer. Even cyclamates, which were taken off the market about 40 years ago, were later found to NOT cause cancer in humans. The rats were fed something like hundreds of times more than a person would get in a few cans of soda. The problem with diet soda, is when you drink it with a burger and fries, and think you're "saving" calories!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-04-08, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Soda"
Maybe because people who drink diet sodas gain more weight than those who drink regular soda!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

02-05-08, 11:32 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Soda"
Sorry but the rats were given what you would get in a hundred can of soda's what did they say in teh show .. people drink 750 cans a year.. sorry drinking 32 oz's i don't even know who would serve that large of a drink let alone get a freakin refill... it's disgusting. Oh yeah teh biggest joke of all time can I have two big macs. Super size (that is what you call it right) and a diet coke..

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-07-08, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Soda"
I've been cutting down on soda.

So far, so good.

It is better to skip soda (regular or diet), and drink water instead.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •