The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone have a link?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Whered it go 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-23-08, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Whered%20it%20go Click to send private message to Whered%20it%20go Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone have a link?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-08 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

Hi! Brand new here! I DVR episodes but I accidently deleted last nights episode (1/22). Does anyone have a link to the results of the contestants? How is the mother/son team doing? I think I'm rooting for them mostly because they have less drama! lol

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone have a link? Breezy 01-23-08 1
   RE: Anyone have a link? Whered it go 01-23-08 2
 Brief Summary trigirl 01-23-08 3
   RE: Brief Summary Whered it go 01-24-08 4
 Full summary, including weights udg 01-24-08 5
   ERROR udg 01-25-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone have a link?"
You can go to nbc.com to read about the episode or read the discussion here on last night's episode.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-23-08, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Whered%20it%20go Click to send private message to Whered%20it%20go Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone have a link?"
Well NBC doesn't show the whole show or how much the other contestants losts and there is no discussion about it on HERE. Didn't know if anyone was paying that much attention.

"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!"

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-23-08, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Brief Summary"
Show begins at last elimination when Allison asks the team who they would eliminate if they had the chance right now. Black gets two votes, purple gets two votes and yellow have two votes with the last vote going to Bette Sue and Ali...they choose yellow. "Surprise" Allison says...they are not going home, but for the next week, it the yellow team against all the others. If they win the weigh in, they get to pick who they want to go home. If the collective wins, yellow goes home.

Drama...tears...kung foo...nonsense...filler...

As the biggest losers of the previous week, yellow get to trek to the top of the hill and choose their mystery gift. Either Luxury, Family or Gameplay. Man yellow insists on gameplay and whiney ex-wife wants luxury. The compromise and take gameplay for this week on the condition that they take luxury if they get another chance. Husband says that if they had compromised this much in their marriage they might still be together!

Drama...tears...kung foo...nonsense...filler...

Yellow are training with Jillian. All others with Bob. Bob gives them the 'don't screw up at the weigh in" talk. Yellow and organge start talking about throwing the weigh in so that they can get rid of the black team. Blue and one of the purple girls join the club.

At the start of the weigh in Allison throws another twist. The biggest losers will get immunity. Black team know that it is their only chance and that their is some game going on against them. Forget most of the weigh in, but Black lose huge. Pink amd grey does very well. Orange, Blue and Purple do badly...thanks for the water. Bob is pissed.

Black is the biggest loser, so the game play backfired. Yellow can't ditch orange, purple or blue since they are the ones that aligned with them against black. Grey they feel really need to be at the ranch for their health. That leaves Ali and Frown-Face.

Result...bye-bye Pink.

oh yeah..forgot the challenge...yellow kicks butt and then gives their prize to the others...tactic or kindness?

01-24-08, 03:08 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Brief Summary"
Ahhh! Thank you! Loved the summary!

What I don't like about the whole "have to stay at the ranch for my health" like yellow did a couple weeks ago is EVERYONE is there for their health! Being overweight is not healthy, that's why I was hoping yellow would have gone home then. Paul was too much of a slacker & the brown team worked their butt off. But oh well. Such is drama!

"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!"

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-08, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Full summary, including weights"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-biggest-loser-couples-cuts-bette-sue-birkland-alison-vincent-6437.php

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-25-08, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "ERROR"
I noticed one error in that summary. Ali lost 8 lb, not six. Her team's total weight loss was 15 lb (3.43%).

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •