The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

wizgal40 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-02-08, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wizgal40 Click to send private message to wizgal40 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
I have just tuned in tonight for the first time to watch the first couples losing the big lbs.Betty Sue....She definetely made me chuckle...I am predicting her to be the biggest loser..Im rooting for her!I wish the Old Guy could have stayed...I hope he continues on at home...If only he realized how much his daughter wants him around for many more years.Great SHow! I will stay tuned!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-02-08 1
   RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... Breezy 01-02-08 2
       RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-02-08 3
           RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... Breezy 01-02-08 4
               RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-02-08 5
                   RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... Breezy 01-02-08 8
                   RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... samboohoo 01-02-08 11
                       RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... Breezy 01-02-08 14
                       RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-02-08 15
               RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... samboohoo 01-02-08 6
                   RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-02-08 7
                       RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... samboohoo 01-02-08 9
                           RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-02-08 10
                               RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... samboohoo 01-02-08 12
                                   RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-02-08 13
                                       RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... samboohoo 01-02-08 16
 RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... Cyndimaus 01-02-08 17
   RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-02-08 18
       RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... realitytvwatcher 01-02-08 19
           RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... Cyndimaus 01-02-08 20
               RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... samboohoo 01-02-08 21
               RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-02-08 22
                   RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... MKitty 01-02-08 23
                       RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-02-08 24
                           RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... samboohoo 01-02-08 25
                               RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-02-08 26
 RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... KwietOne 01-02-08 27
   RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... MKitty 01-02-08 28
   RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-02-08 29
 Noticeably Absent samboohoo 01-03-08 30
   RE: Noticeably Absent brvnkrz 01-03-08 31
       RE: Noticeably Absent samboohoo 01-03-08 32
           RE: Noticeably Absent brvnkrz 01-03-08 33
               RE: Noticeably Absent MKitty 01-03-08 34
                   RE: Noticeably Absent brvnkrz 01-03-08 35
   RE: Noticeably Absent Breezy 01-07-08 37
 RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... Puffy 01-03-08 36
   RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... catsnotkids 01-07-08 38
       RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... brvnkrz 01-07-08 39
 RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... YankeeDixieDoodle 01-18-08 40
   RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... aquariaqueen 01-18-08 41
   RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great s... Puffy 01-19-08 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-02-08, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
It's definitely a shame that any of them have to go home. But I do believe that the right couple went home this week. I hate when people sign up for these things and then aren't dedicated. He let his daughter down and took the spot of someone else who probably wanted to be there. On the other hand, it made the decision of who to get rid of a lot easier.
I agree with you that Betty Sue is a hoot. As of now, I'll be rooting for her.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-08, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Wahhhhhhhhh I forgot it was on. Details! I need details!

01-02-08, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
So that's why you didn't start the thread this week like you usually do? Usually it's you or hughsmom or trigirl. I was looking for one of your names for a new thread. *pout*
You need to find a way to watch it, Breezy. It's going to be an interesting year.
Who has the summary? Because you need to watch or read.
I look forward to you getting back to starting the threads. *smooch*

01-02-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
I was knocked out on the couch with a sinus headache. *pout*

We didn't have anyone sign up for summaries. *pout* Tell me what happened!!!!

01-02-08, 09:39 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Ack.
In a nutshell...We have ten teams of two. 9 of the teams know their team mate. One team consists of winners from online and have never met before.
There are ten individual teams. Their first competition, they had to run up a big hill and back. As soon as they got back, they got to pick their trainer. So five teams are with Jillian and five are with Bob. (although it looks like that changes next week)
It was a typical week one. Getting to know the teams, their first weigh in, their first elimination.
The first team eliminated was a father/daughter team. He basically didn't want to be there and was very vocal about that. That was what pushed the others to get rid of them.
Jillian isn't happy about it being teams of people who know each other. She said they are bringing their enablers and that doesn't make her happy.
and this year instead of Subway as the sponsor, they are teaming up with Brita.

01-02-08, 09:55 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Ooooh Jillian may have a very good point. With that in mind, the one team that didn't know each other would have a slight advantage.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
*wonders if YankeeDoodle has a beef with Brita*

I did have to laugh when the dad fell asleep sitting there. But I felt bad for the daughter.

Oh, and Breezy, the teams could pick their trainer. Once a trainer had 5 teams, the rest had to go to the other trainer. Jillian filled up first. Poor Bob. Everyone thought he was too nice.

Handcrafted by Rolly

01-02-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
*giggle*

thanks, coworker just filled me in on most of what happened.

01-02-08, 10:17 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
*giggle* I forgot about the Dad falling asleep. We both giggled when they showed that. *snort* But yeah, the poor daughter. I do feel bad for her.

An Arkie original.

01-02-08, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
I only got to see the first hour. I can maybe give you a summary tomorrow after I watch the rest tonight.

They may have it at NBC.com.

Handcrafted by Rolly

01-02-08, 09:50 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Yay!! Our official-unofficial summary writer.

An Arkie original.

01-02-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Actually, I would like to do the summary for Episode 1.

Wait, I'm supposed to be transcribing things for you, right?

01-02-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
I will free you of your St. POTI duties in order for you to write a summary. See what a great boss I am. *giggle*

An Arkie original.

01-02-08, 10:06 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
You are the bestest boss.

Handcrafted by Rolly

01-02-08, 10:11 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
The one who shocked me was the father. Compared to some of the other peeps, I was surprised that he was over 400lbs. He really didn't look that big to me. I thought the two football players would BOTH weigh more than the Dad did.

An Arkie original.

01-02-08, 10:25 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Well actually both together did weigh more.

Boo and Captain Chaos sitting in a tree . . .

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-02-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Good episode last night. I was surprised at the huge numbers everyone had at the weigh-in, especially the ladies. The green team gal (who was eliminated) actually had a number more like what the ladies have had in past seasons. (a 7 pound loss has been a good number for ladies in the past) It will be interesting to see what the numbers are like next week.

I was so glad Bette Sue and her daughter weren't eliminated. I wanted her to build some confidence in herself. I fear she would have done badly if she'd gone home so soon.

So far I'm liking everyone. Guess we'll see what they're like as time goes on.

Sigs by Cyg

01-02-08, 11:29 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
It was interesting, we made the same comment. That normally a 7lb weight loss would have been nothing to scoff at but based on the numbers these peeps put up this week, it seemed so small. I loved how the two teams who broke down crying and thought they couldn't compete, were the top two weight losers.

An Arkie original.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-02-08, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
I was surprised at how Gillian was picked as a trainer before Bob. I don't think I would want to set myself up for verbal abuse if I was on there. Bob is so much better in his approach. I think it is going to cause problems when she starts berating people and their partner wants to take up for them. I know I wouldn't be able to stand there listening to her talk to my loved one or friend like that.

Bob can get in their face but I don't recall ever hearing him criticize anyone to the point that it is mean. Can't say the same for Gillian.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-02-08, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
I guess it comes down to personal opinion, but I wouldn't say that Jillian is mean. She's tough and her style is "in your face", but you can really tell she cares about the people she is training. She has a great instinct on how far to push people and much they really need to be pushed. Even though I know it would be really hard, I would choose Jillian too.

Sigs by Cyg

01-02-08, 12:09 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
I would love to have either. I think my sentimental favorite is Bob. I just watched Season 2 yesterday on Bravo. I loved watching how they related to their teams.

01-02-08, 12:15 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
In my mind, they are equally as good as the other. If I had to choose between them, I would chose Jillian. Mostly because I think she is hot. That would be the only deciding factor for me. I love her in your face approach, that would motivate me big time. As for Bob, I would just want to work hard to make him proud of me. So either would do for me.

An Arkie original.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-02-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
*waves* jumps in...hi everyone!

Yeah, I kinda felt bad for Bob as everyone seemed to want Jillian over him. I LVOE Bob...and I also love Jillian, and would be happy with either one.

I too think Bette Sue is a hoot! So glad she pulled a big number. I can really see her being an "in your face" kinda gal when she gets going...it should be interesting to watch.

Hated the whiney 20 year old "BFF" purple team...I just hate whiners in general, but they better pick up their game.

Should be good to watch over the next several weeks...

*winter delight from Sharnina*

01-02-08, 01:13 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
I agree with you about the purple team. Way too whiney. But overall, I think they did a good job with picking teams this year. I am also rooting for the Mother and Son team. Actually, other than the green team who went home, and maybe in small part the purple team, I don't see anyone who I am rooting against, yet.

An Arkie original.

01-02-08, 03:07 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Part of me is rooting for the newlyweds (even if the hubby is worthless at the moment). There is no way I could be away from Conner for that long. Kudos to them.

01-02-08, 03:11 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Absolutely. Yes, he is worthless at the moment. I did get a little choked up when they were saying goodbye to their child. I can't even imagine. I cry when I have to leave my cats for more than 3 days, I can't imagine having to leave a human child behind.

An Arkie original.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-02-08, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Gotta say this is the first time I'm watching this show. I only Tivo'd it out of curiosity thinking I'll just watch the first few minutes, and discard. I watched the whole thing! I can't believe I got all emotional when those couples lost so much weight!

01-02-08, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Bwa ha ha...this is all part of their evil plan. You will be hooked now and actually start caring about these people. You are so done for

01-02-08, 06:18 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Just wait until you start to see their transformations. All I can say is get the Kleenex.

An Arkie original.

01-03-08, 09:10 AM (EST)
30. "Noticeably Absent"
The Red Team. I don't think it hit me until my four-year old said, "Where is the Red Team?"

Do you think this is just because Kim is now the regular Red Team person and they didn't include one because she's not there? Or is she secretly (even from us) training one or more teams?

01-03-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Noticeably Absent"
Oh please don't let her be training some secret team. Argh. I can not stand Kim. Boo? Please don't let them bring her back. /whine

An Arkie original.

01-03-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Noticeably Absent"
Well, where are the red shirts?

01-03-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Noticeably Absent"
Maybe that is the show's way of completely eliminating her. *crosses fingers*

An Arkie original.

01-03-08, 11:44 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Noticeably Absent"
I actually didn't notice that! YEah, having no red shirts really sends out a message doesn't it?? Having said that, Jillian was the red team trainer for the few few seasons...so it's not like Kim "owned" the red!! I think there must be some kind of weird rivalry between Jillian and Kim...maybe they really can't stand being together on the same show or competing with each other.

01-03-08, 11:54 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Noticeably Absent"
I'm not sure how any real trainer could stand to be in the same room as her. LOL

An Arkie original.

01-07-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Noticeably Absent"
Gawd I hope not! I haven't seen any rumors about Kim training a secret team.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-08, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
I love Betty Sue. She reminds me of my aunt. The amount of weight loss was unbelievable.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-07-08, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
I'm the odd one out. I thought Betty Sue was really annoying. Her crawling on the first challenge was ridiculous. Walking is always easier than crawling. She struck me as a loud-mouth attention-seeker. Bleck.

01-07-08, 12:40 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
For now I am liking her. But I can see how she would be annoying. And I can see how her loud mouth ways might grow annoying to me very quickly.

An Arkie original.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-18-08, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
Taped the first show, but never watched. Did see the second show. And, the whole time I watched, kept thinking how great it was not to see any product placement this time. Until the end. when the cast-off couple began singing Subway's praises.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-18-08, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
How about the gum, that should have driven you crazy.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-08, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Biggest Loser Couples...Great so far!"
The first week's episode had the product placement for Brita water. Of course, 24 Hour Fitness is shown about 10 times an episode.

Tribephyl is one of my adoring fans

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •