The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 11, Nov 20th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-07, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 11, Nov 20th"
So? What happened? Fill me in. I didn't get home until after the weigh-in, so I missed most of the show.

As soon as I saw who was below the line though, I knew Kae was gone. She looked great at the live portion of the show! 39% weight lost!?!?! That is amazing! She's amazing! I thought she looked great too, happy and beautiful. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she becomes a personal trainer or motivational speaker.

Now question? Why are the two men looking wonderful after 11 weeks and the women aren't? Could it be the nasty aras skowls they always have on their face? Constantly! Gawd did I want to slap Julie last night.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 11, Nov 20th mom2bjm 11-21-07 1
   RE: Week 11, Nov 20th jbug 11-21-07 2
   RE: Week 11, Nov 20th Breezy 11-21-07 3
       RE: Week 11, Nov 20th samboohoo 11-21-07 5
 RE: Week 11, Nov 20th samboohoo 11-21-07 4
   RE: Week 11, Nov 20th Breezy 11-21-07 6
       RE: Week 11, Nov 20th samboohoo 11-21-07 8
           RE: Week 11, Nov 20th Breezy 11-21-07 9
               RE: Week 11, Nov 20th YankeeDixieDoodle 11-26-07 18
   RE: Week 11, Nov 20th trigirl 11-21-07 7
       RE: Week 11, Nov 20th Breezy 11-21-07 10
 RE: Week 11, Nov 20th Cyndimaus 11-21-07 11
   RE: Week 11, Nov 20th samboohoo 11-21-07 12
       RE: Week 11, Nov 20th Cyndimaus 11-21-07 15
 RE: Week 11, Nov 20th MKitty 11-21-07 13
   Spoilers Breezy 11-21-07 14
       RE: Spoilers Cyndimaus 11-21-07 16
           RE: Spoilers samboohoo 11-21-07 17
           RE: Spoilers MKitty 11-27-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-21-07, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-07 AT 08:41 AM (EST)

Yes, the girls always look like someone knocked their trikes over! Come on! Smile once in awhile!

At the beginning of the show, (end of last show) Allison gave them each an envelope, which contained the picture of them from the beginning. They looked at them and talked about how they felt, yadda yadda yadda. Then she told them to rest up! Of course they thought they were in for an awful day.

Except, they were taken to NBC Studios, to "Allison's world" the Days of Our Lives set. Some of the girls were just ga-ga since they'd been watching the show since they were 13 or so.

Eventually, they were given hair and clothes makeovers, and one of them will get to be on the cover of Prevention magazine. Also got to do a photo shoot in the new clothes, feeling good about themselves. They got to stand in front of the 3 way mirror, a la What Not to Wear. As they were admiring themselves, the mirror opened to see one of their loved ones! Neil's girlfriend, Kae's husband, Isabeau's boyfriend, Julie's husband, Hollie's friend, Nichole's mom, Bryan's wife, - I think that's everyone. (Oh, Jim, is it? The twin, his brother was there, and he's lost 93 Lbs altogether.) THey got to eat a meal with them in Brady's pub on the set. Then had to say goodbye, all with renewed determination "to win this thing"!

The challenge involved climbing ropes suspended up high, but that kept moving - to keep "above the yellow line". Kae climbed quickly, and Jim was not far behind. But? Kae won the challenge, her first one, and won $5000 shopping spree from Prevention magazine.

Kae & Nichole were below the line, and of course Kae went home.

eta- oh, forgot to mention the product placements for Nabisco 100 Calorie Paks "so you'll know just how much you're getting" (eating them while their hair was being styled) and Extra sugar free gum "so you can chew that when you are stressed!" - Bob pitching that one. I can imagine the trainers feel like dorks pitching products, but I'm sure it's part of the job! Ee-gads!

Arkie decked me out!

Hope that was an okay sort of summary... never done one.. it's early and I had time..

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
Good summary -
I am so tired of Julie's facial expressions and attitude. She always looks like "little miss the world revolves around me".
I can't believe what she said about "sure, they'd save Isabeau if she was below the line, but it didn't hut to have Issa worry about it." I was so hoping she - Julie - would be the one below the line and have to be "saved". And her little speech on Neil? Julie needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.

I think Neil voted Nicole because he didn't want the vote to be completely all Kae. But he gave a good "story" as to why he voted that way (IMO).

Kae gave a good team spirit kind of speech after the vote. Tho she knew all along she was a target, she left with grace.

Anyone think Bill let the rope challenge slide (pun) for kae to win? He already has a new auto, so?

Agman
'Getting older softens you into learning that love, kindness, and forgiveness are far more important than one's opinion.' Sagebrush Dan

11-21-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
What?!?! Kae won the challenge and it didn't include immunity?

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-07, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
That was my exact thought.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

11-21-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
I almost started this thread early yesterday because I had a feeling she was gone. She was all over the previews. There's not much guessing as to who is going once the show starts, is there?

I am so happy for her. So, so happy. I'm happy for the wardrobe, and I am happy that Bob was there, and I am happy that Prevention picked her. She really is what the show is all about. I cried watching her weigh in and watching her with Bob.

I have two words for Julie: Bitter B!tch. I didn't like her at the beginning, kind of liked her in the middle, but I don't like her at all anymore. At all. She is bitter and jealous. And I honestly hope Neil outlasts her. I'm not sure what's up with Hollie or Isabeau. But I agree with you about the skowls.

11-21-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
Yep, in one full swoop... Julie was able to make me do something I said I wouldn't... root for Neil.

Go Neil Go!!!

11-21-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
Did you catch the part where he was talking to Bob after the weigh-in? He was pissed because the entire black team, including Jillian had smirks on their faces. And he basically said he was going to single-handedly knock the smirks off of their faces.

It is so hard for me because I can totally relate with them in feeling bad about not being picked at the beginning. And I can totally agree with them being pissed at the watering up. But Neil was not the only one who watered up. The entire Red Team did during that one week when they had immunity. Then they took Amy in.

Bill is the best of them. He really has worked hard. And for any of them, any single one of them, to begrudge Kae when she is THE only one who has been totally committed really pisses me off.

Neil told Bob that he was sick of their "take out the threat" attitude. He said they needed to get their arases in the gym and become threats themselves. And he told Bob he was going to not vote for Kae. It was touching. And I was proud of him.

11-21-07, 11:04 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
I did see his talk with Bob. I just hope he meant it and it wasn't more of his game play or playing up to the camera.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-26-07, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
Right. Was Neil sincerely parting from the usual "take-out-the-threat" mentality? Wanting to continue being challenged by a strong opponent? Rather than keeping a less threatening, weaker opponent in the game? Or, was he just being "loyal" to a fellow Blue team-mate? By voting to send Julie home? Or, was it an attempt to "wipe the smirks off" the Black team's faces. By voting to send one of them home?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-21-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
Me too!

After Neil's watering up episode, didn't think I would like him ever again....but I am. Thanks Julie.

I really wanted a girl to win and have been rooting for Kae since episode one. Knew it was too good to be true, but loved the way the show featured her. SHE is the biggest loser and I bet at the finale, we will find out that she is the biggest loser.

Hate to say it, but I am cheering for the boys. Go Neil and B!

bouncey by Ice

11-21-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
I know! Allison couldn't even make herself say that Kae wasn't the biggest loser last night.

Just more proof that this show needs a major revamping. Like the percentage lost should be from day one, not each week. 39%!!?!?!?!?!?!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-07, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
I'm sorry, but I just can't believe what Neil says. His actions (watering up in a BIG way) speak louder than his words. Every time he talks about game play I cringe because he's been playing this game all along and not in the best way. He comes across as arogant to me. If he hadn't pulled the water stunt I might have more respect for him. Every time they talk about a weight milestone I always think about the fake 33 pound loss. (fake because if he hadn't gained the week before his loss would most likely have been under 10 pounds and Bill would have reached the 100 pound milestone first)

Anyway, I'm sorry Kae was eliminated but I just knew she'd do well after she left. I'm so proud of her! I loved her attitude and the fact that she didn't participate in the temptations. I really do hope she is an inspiration to the others like they claimed she was.

What's up with Nicole? She always looks like she's at a funeral. (weigh in and elimination)

I find it ironic that the blue and red teams have had it out for the black team all along and have been gunning for eliminating them but they (especially Neil) are upset that black team is gunning for them. Maybe the smirk was not the best choice from Jillian but I can understand her perspective.

And I'm rather tired of hearing not-Jillian go on and on about needing Bryan to stick around so she can stick around. Do the trainers really have to leave if there is no one else left on their team? I guess if she has noone to train there isn't any reason to be there, but since they aren't technically competing as teams anymore I would think the trainers could stay around if they wanted to. (although I don't think not-Jillian is going to be able to convince anyone else to train with her)

Okay, done with this novel of a post!

Surfkitten sig shop

11-21-07, 12:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
Cyndi: I can see your point.

It just irritates me that they act like Neil is the only one who was guilty. I'm sure Amy was happy and willing to go along with that plan, yet they were ready to keep her there. Why? Because they knew they could probably beat her in the end. Amy really guilty of watering up twice.

They are all playing the game. All of them. Except Kae.

11-21-07, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
Oh, I haven't forgotten about the others. I'm not happy with them doing it either. But Neil was quite vocal this episode in his "self-righteous" game play talk. It was okay for him to play but he's ticked at the black team for doing the same thing. (trying to eliminate the biggest threats on the other teams) That's what bugged me the most about Neil. I don't like the same type of talk from anyone else, either. Either you play the game and accept that others are doing the same thing or else shut up and just lose weight. (like Kae) But I don't think that will ever happen. I would be shocked. You rarely get through any reality tv show without someone playing the game and complaining about the others doing the same thing.

Surfkitten sig shop

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Week 11, Nov 20th"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-07 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

OMG...I think I cried more during this episode than almost any other I was soooo happy for Kae with her huge success. She deserves it..she worked her butt off and didn't buy into the drama. And...she still has four weeks to go before the final weigh in - she is going to kick some serious butt - I hope she does win that $100,000.

As for the rest, yes, I agree that the other women are very beotchy and the men are a much happier lot. I am totally rooting for Bill, as I think he totally rocks too! I also think he threw that challenge so Kae could win. Afterall, he just won $5000 already PLUS a new vehicle. He seems classy enough to let the "little" girl win for once (as she was totally robbed in the Triatholon last week - which she SHOULD have won but was screwed out of by stupid rules of having to wait for the others to start the next leg)

I wonder what will happen to Kim. She didn't do too well, teamwise, this round and I don't know if the people really like her very much. I wonder if they will continue with the three team approach or if they will just bring back the two trainers. It will be very interesting to see what they do next season.

Crooning courtesy of Agman

11-21-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
14. "Spoilers"
On another board I'm a member of, someone belongs to Jillian's work out thingy and has access to her blog. According to her (Jillian) next season she and Bob train everyone together. Not sure what that means as far as teams go, but she just notes that her and Bob work together instead of against each other. She also said they sat down with the producers and made some other changes after all the watering up and what not of this season.

11-21-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Spoilers"
They had a little blub promo about that last night. Looks like couples and trained by both Bob and Jillian. I think it said it would be in January. No mention of not-Jillian.

Glad to hear about the changes. Watering up just doesn't fit with the show.

Surfkitten sig shop

11-21-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Spoilers"
I was going to ditto the promo, and the next season starts in January.

TV Guide also mentioned the rules change after the water-up.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Spoilers"
That is great...I will be very happy to see some changes so that game playing is not the main objective but it is more about getting fit and healthy.

Go Bill!

Crooning courtesy of Agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •