The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 7, Oct 23rd"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-07, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 7, Oct 23rd"
Disgusted, just totally disgusted. I'm really considering not watching until the finale now.

This show used to be about weight loss and the story of these people learning how to change their lifestyles. It's crap now. Crap!

Neil? For once I agree with Julie. I don't think I can even stand to look at you ever again.

So, did anything good happen in this episode? I was soooo proud of Kai for not even having one cookie. She understands why she's there.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd aquariaqueen 10-24-07 1
   RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd Breezy 10-24-07 2
   RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd samboohoo 10-24-07 4
 RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd samboohoo 10-24-07 3
   Raise your hand Breezy 10-24-07 5
       *raises hand* brvnkrz 10-24-07 6
           RE: *raises hand* Breezy 10-24-07 7
               RE: *raises hand* samboohoo 10-24-07 8
                   RE: *raises hand* brvnkrz 10-24-07 10
                       RE: *raises hand* MKitty 10-24-07 18
       RE: Raise your hand samboohoo 10-24-07 9
 What About Ryan? samboohoo 10-24-07 11
   RE: What About Ryan? Breezy 10-24-07 12
   RE: What About Ryan? aquariaqueen 10-24-07 15
   RE: What About Ryan? trigirl 10-24-07 16
 RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd mia rules18 10-24-07 13
   RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd YankeeDixieDoodle 10-24-07 22
 Disgusted too! trigirl 10-24-07 14
 RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd Cyndimaus 10-24-07 17
   RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd Breezy 10-24-07 19
       RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd YankeeDixieDoodle 10-24-07 25
           RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd Breezy 10-24-07 28
       RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd Cyndimaus 10-24-07 26
           Exactly Breezy 10-24-07 30
   RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd samboohoo 10-24-07 24
       RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd Cyndimaus 10-24-07 29
   RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd aquariaqueen 10-24-07 27
       RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd Cyndimaus 10-24-07 32
 RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd ulalame 10-24-07 20
   RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd samboohoo 10-24-07 23
   I'd really like to see... udg 10-28-07 37
       RE: I'd really like to see... aquariaqueen 10-28-07 38
 RE: This entire thread YankeeDixieDoodle 10-24-07 21
 RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd YankeeDixieDoodle 10-24-07 31
   RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd Cyndimaus 10-24-07 33
       RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd MarkP 10-24-07 34
           RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd JoeGazillionaire 10-24-07 35
               RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd hughsmom 10-25-07 36
                   Update hughsmom 10-28-07 39
                       RE: Update Cyndimaus 10-28-07 40
                       RE: Update aquariaqueen 10-28-07 41
                       RE: Update Breezy 10-29-07 42
                           RE: Update whoami 10-29-07 43
                               RE: Update Cyndimaus 10-30-07 44
                       RE: Update YankeeDixieDoodle 11-01-07 45
 RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd YankeeDixieDoodle 11-01-07 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-24-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-07 AT 08:07 AM (EST)

Big props to Kai, however, I think her "right attitude" will be her demise the way this season is going. She's one of my favorites, she'll be a winner in the end!!! These other clowns will be on a yoyo string the rest of their lives.

I wish the voting structure was different, if they could have voted individually, couldn't they have gotten Neil out? You see, if I went into this "game" wanting to really help myself, and we've heard almost all their sob stories, then why would you along and let someone sabotage the game? Pathetic.

17 fricking pounds!!! 17!!!!!!!!
I can't imagine what stress that put on his stomach much less his bladder. And by the way, Neil, there is such thing as water poisoning!!! You have lost all my respect, and I am worth 17 pounds, Big Boy!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-24-07, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
So true, the way this gang is going. Kai won't be on much longer.

Oh and I forgot to mention Kudos to Jez for losing 103 pounds.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
I thought the very same thing about the water poisoning.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

10-24-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
I agree. And I never thought I would ever agree with Julie. I am disappointed that the other teams didn't boot him. Poor Bob.

10-24-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
5. "Raise your hand"
If you were hoping that Jillian would have turned back in the room and kicked Neil's aras.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "*raises hand*"
The message that this show used to send and the message that it sent last night are polar opposites. I for one am disgusted. I don't watch this show for the drama factor like I do other reality shows. They let Neil jump the shark and I'm just disgusted.

RIP, Bill Walsh

10-24-07, 08:56 AM (EST)
7. "RE: *raises hand*"
That's the saddest part. Neil probably just ruined this show. I know I'm disgusted enough to stop watching. If everyone stops watching also, then the show will be canceled.

10-24-07, 09:06 AM (EST)
8. "RE: *raises hand*"
Yep, he did. I do have to wonder though if he was inspired by the Red Team doing that the week they had immunity.

The producers had better start scrambling to think of ways to prevent this from happening in the future.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: *raises hand*"
They should put a "cap" on weight gain allowed per week. For instance, they should say that if you gain more than 5 lbs in a week, that you are automatically eliminated. Maybe not 5 lbs, but that is just a number to play with. Afterall, this is a weight loss game. If you are gaining weight, then you aren't taking the game seriously. I can understand a couple of pounds in a week but above a certain number is just blatant cheating, IMHO.

RIP, Bill Walsh

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-24-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: *raises hand*"
I'm with you Bravie. I was totally disgusted by what happened with Neil last night. I watch this show for the inspiration and seeing people get healthy and change their lives...not for the stupid underhanded backstabbing (I could watch Survivor for that...but I though BL was different!!)

Yes, very, very disappointed...

*autumnal delight by Agman*

10-24-07, 09:06 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Raise your hand"
*raises hand*

10-24-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
11. "What About Ryan?"
He gained a pound. Do you think he watered up as well?

Kae looked genuinely disgusted and surprised, so I don't think she was in on it.

10-24-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
12. "RE: What About Ryan?"
Yes, I do. Just not as much as Neil did. Neil said that the blue team made a decision to do what they had to do to get rid of a black team member.

Course when he said blue team, I'm sure he meant the blue team minus Kai. Kai would have never stood for it. Did you see her face when those idiots were shoving cookies in their mouths?

10-24-07, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What About Ryan?"
I didn't give Ryan a thought until Neil showed up with 17!!!

I hope NBC learns something from this season...and doesn't allow this sort of gameplay in future seasons.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What About Ryan?"
I totally think Ryan was in on it. C'mon....up 1 pound!
bouncey by Ice

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-07, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
I like the idea that if you gain 5 or more pounds you are automatically eliminated, or in another post, someone suggested that they eliminate voting, and have the three with the lowest numbers fight it out in a challenge for who stays and goes...I didn't like how things went down last night. I understand it's also a game and there is money involved, but this show (IMO) has always been more of an inspirational reality show, not just money driven. Didn't sit well with me...especially the thought of him drinking all that water. My word.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
I think Neil's deliberate, water-induced weight gain should've summarily disqualified him from further competition. That would've taken care of this week's elimination.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Disgusted too!"
I am so upset about that ep. If I were Jez I would be fighting mad. Just wait until Jillian finds out what happened.

I don't think the teams should know how the voting is going to go down until it is time to vote. Had it been individual votes, the outcome would have been different. The producers need to change it up so that strategies like that backfire.

bouncey by Ice

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
I am as disgusted as you guys are. I think that a weight gain of that magnitude was, in effect, cheating. Since we have elimination set up the way it is, at least the team going to elimination should have genuinely deserved to be there due to low numbers but a gallant effort, not someone purposely gaining weight to send his team to elimination. I really think that part of the "game" portion should be changed. Someone deliberately gaining weight should have some sort of penalty placed upon them (or kicked out of the game)

So help me, if Neil loses a huge amount next week (which is very likely) I will scream! I really hope he gets eliminated. His numbers next week will not really reflect his true weight loss since he tossed that extra 17 pounds in there this week.

But I am so happy that Jez went on to do well at home. He looked great! I hope he shows up at the finale looking awesome. (and is it mean to hope Neil shows up looking fat?)

Also, I was so proud of Kai for not participating in the temptation. These people totally lost sight of why they are there in the first place!

What did you guys think of the drama between Amy and not-Jillian? Was Amy justified in being upset with not-Jillian? Or were they both over-reacting? Was not-Jillian realistic in her expectation of Amy continuing to train with her? They can choose who they want to train with and although most people stick with the trainer they know I wouldn't think it would be a huge deal to train with someone else. Do you think not-Jillian reacted this way because it was Jillian that Amy wanted to train with?

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

10-24-07, 01:28 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
But I am so happy that Jez went on to do well at home. He looked great! I hope he shows up at the finale looking awesome. (and is it mean to hope Neil shows up looking fat?)

While I agree with you, that statement right there is why I think the show is ruined. We used to be able to cheer for everyone.

Also, I was so proud of Kai for not participating in the temptation. These people totally lost sight of why they are there in the first place!

What is it with the peeps this year? Do they not get that the show is about losing weight?

What did you guys think of the drama between Amy and not-Jillian?

I didn't blame either of them for being upset. But like others have said, Amy needs to realize SHE is the problem. She has to want to change her life, otherwise it doesn't matter which trainer she uses.

10-24-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"

>...What did you guys think of
>the drama between Amy and
>not-Jillian?

>

When Amy ditched Kim for Jillian, I thought that gal doesn't know what she's in for! Kim's "workouts" are pamper sessions compared to Jilliam's. The Black Team has only lost one weigh-in. But, four times, the Red Team came in last. Immunity saved them once, but they still lost three. Suggesting that Jillian is a far superior trainer. Who works her team much harder. I think Amy ditched Kim out of sheer bitterness. That would cause her some real physical pain once Jillian got ahold of her. And, the real workouts began. Amy only thought Kim's were hard

>I don't blame either of them
>for being upset. But
>like others have said, Amy
>needs to realize SHE is
>the problem. She has
>to want to change her
>life, otherwise it doesn't matter
>which trainer she uses.
>

Weigh-in results suggest that Jillian is the best trainer.
Her team has only lost one. Bob's lost two, but one loss was due to Kim's team having immunity. Kim's team lost three. Only immunity saved them from a fourth loss.
I agree that Amy, rather than Bob, Kim or Jillian, is the biggest problem. Even after a week of Jillian's training, Amy lost no weight. She refused to push herself. Kim, I think, is partially to blame for that. Because, as Jillian pointed out, shenever pushed her team hard enough. She didn't motivate them.
But, Jillian's success, or lack thereof, is now on Amy's shoulders

10-24-07, 03:34 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
Weigh-in results suggest that Jillian is the best trainer.

While I'll agree with you, IMHO Jillian is the better trainer. The main reason IMHO that the black team has done so well at the weigh ins, is because the black team actually cares about losing the weight. And they as a team have worked harder, not just been pushed harder by Jillian. Bob has proved in the past that he's a good trainer, too. Unfortunately for him he has a team of gameplayers and Kai this season.

10-24-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
Yes, it is sad that I, or anyone else, would wish ill on any of the contestants. While I've always cheered for specific players I was always happy to see the success of everyone on the show. I don't want to wish ill on Neil but I am so disgusted by his "game play". One thing I've always liked about this show was that game play usually took a back seat to the weight loss. (recognizing that it did become prominent on occasion)

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

10-24-07, 03:38 PM (EST)
30. "Exactly"
And I'm afraid that all this game play is going to be the ultimate demise of the show.

10-24-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
I kind of forgot about the Amy/Not-Jillian issue.

I understand Amy's anger toward Kim. I don't think Kim was trying to throw her under the bus as much as we were made to believe she was. I'm not sure how much editing went into that. The fact that Kim alluded to a tie in her discussion led me to believe that there had been talk of a tie up until that point. And Kim was correct in pointing out to the red team that they should have been the ones to decide, not the blue team. David was immune. Kim was also correct in pointing out that Phil had been carrying the team. Heck, the challenge that episode proved that. Amy has been negative THE WHOLE TIME. Amy really hasn't done jack THE WHOLE TIME. Amy is the problem. And Amy is worse that the entire group of Red Girls, plus Adrian from last year.

I thought it was something that should have been worked out between Amy and Kim. And I am actually not exactly thrilled with Jillian stepping in in the manner she did. But then again, we weren't shown everything. I don't have a problem with Jillian offering to work with Amy. I also don't have a problem with Amy wanting to work with Jillian. I just thought it could have been handled differently.

Perhaps if Amy had put as much gusto into her workouts before trying to one-up Kim, she wouldn't have been in that position in the first place.

10-24-07, 03:37 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
Regarding Amy and not-Jillian, I think both women were not speaking nicely to each other. Amy hasn't been working like she should, no matter who her trainer was. And I know not-Jillian was angry with her but I think she could have handled it differently and perhaps not in front of everyone. Jillian, I think, perhaps just had some sympathy for Amy and wanted her to succeed. And maybe it was motivated a little by rivalry with not-Jillian.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

10-24-07, 03:34 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"

>So help me, if Neil loses
>a huge amount next week
>(which is very likely) I
>will scream! I really hope
>he gets eliminated. His numbers
>next week will not really
>reflect his true weight loss
>since he tossed that extra
>17 pounds in there this
>week.

Quick question, at the weigh-in next episode, do they calculate from this week's number or his lowest posted number?

10-24-07, 03:41 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
They start from this week's number. They SHOULD start from his lowest posted number. Won't happen. But I wish it would.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-24-07, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
>>Disgusted, just totally disgusted. I'm really considering not watching until the finale now.<<

I'm going to give it one more week to see how the "Neil issue" is handled in the next episode. If he does not get some kind of comeuppance, personally it will have ruined the show for me. Maybe next week they will discount any loss up to 17 lbs on Neil, because it was an artificial gain? No game show should permit cheating without consequence, and I for one will stop watching it if nothing is done to penalize Neil.

Meanwhile I just cannot understand how the red team members went along with this -- given that the blue team members were broken up into one per team, they had to have the cooperation of red team members to get two of the three groups to vote for Jez. I've lost respect for the lot of them for letting Neil get away with such behavior.

10-24-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
I was most surprise that the team with David, Kae and Hollie voted to boot Jez instead of Neil. Kae didn't look like she had been in on the plan - she seemed genuinely shocked. Perhaps David didn't vote Neil since he and the rest of the red team had watered up for the challenge they were imune from. And Hollie? Wow. I'm not quite sure.

Given that Neil and Jez were both big boys and both had posted big numbers in the past, I would have voted Neil even without the watering up.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-07, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "I'd really like to see..."
I'd LOVE it if Bob flat out refused to train Neil this week.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

10-28-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
38. "RE: I'd really like to see..."
That would be fantastic.....let him go to "not-Jillian" because Jillian wouldn't put up with that stunt either!!!

10-24-07, 02:21 PM (EST)
21. "RE: This entire thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-07 AT 02:21 PM (EST)

I heartily agree with everything that's been said about Neil's deliberate 17 pound weight gain.
Drinking two gallons of water, right before the weigh-in, was a desperate, and dangerous gamble. It's a wonder his bladder could hold that much water at one time. And, that he didn't get water poisoning. With his electrolytes thrown way out of balance.
Last season, Heather threw a weigh-in. With a four pound gain. To get her partner eliminated. Did she guzzle water right before the weigh-in, too? At any rate, Heather got what she wanted. Her partner was eliminated. I still think it should've been her.
Neil didn't get exactly what her wanted. He didn't get Isabeau eliminated. But he, due to two team's lack of integrity, got to stay. Only one team had the integrity to vote against him. The other two voted, through misplaced loyalty against Jez.
Through last week, the biggest loser on the losing team was immune from elimination. If it weren't for the constant rule changes, Jez would've been immune from elimination last night. And, I doubt the other teams would've played Neil's game and eliminated Isabeau.
Actually, this being a weight loss show, I think Neil's deliberate weigh gain should've disqualified him from further competition. Disqualification should've been last night's elimination.

10-24-07, 03:41 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
It's too bad those two gallons of water didn't make Neil pee all over himself during his weigh-in.

10-24-07, 03:42 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
*snort*

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-24-07, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
I can't believe I missed this episode and forgot to tape it! Can anyone tell me where I can find it to download?

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-24-07, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
I noticed that they rerun a lot of the past seasons on the Style network.

I didn't finish watching, but I guess from what everyone is saying Jez was voted out---that's pretty ironic since had the power in the game last week.....I guess eating all those cookies was in vain.
I actually liked that Amy left Kim. I would too if a person in a position of trust threw me under the buss like that. I'm sorry, but Kim was totally unprofessional and looked ruthlessly cutthroat last week. I see her in a totally new light now. A trainer is supposed to care about their members--all of them. Kim just showed that she seems them as advancements in their career and how they "make them look" as trainers rather as people that you care about and have undertaken to change their lives. I was surprised that Jillian poached Amy from Kim though...there must be a rivalry.

As for Jillian being a better trainer....there's a good reason for that. I noticed that her sessions are more intense for a shorter amount of time. Her team is running as fast as they can and exerting strength in pushing heavy objects with as much strength as they can. While Kim could barely get her guy to go more than 2.5 miles per hour! Intensity leads to the greatest amount of weight loss. 30 minutes of intense all out workout is way better than 3 hours of going at your pace workout because the body would just adjust and plateau.

hughsmom 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-25-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hughsmom Click to send private message to hughsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
Does anyone remember the season Matt and Suzy were on - season 2...Matt was secretly binge eating at night and gained weight - I think he did it on purpose so that he would have a big loss the following week, assuming he wouldn't be voted out when he gained....He felt really bad - apparently - but he used it as strategy as well. He was just more subtle than Neil - that big dope. Grrrr.

hughsmom 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-28-07, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hughsmom Click to send private message to hughsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Update"
From Julie's Myspace blog:

~After the show the producers showed up with new paperwork engineered to prevent any further Neil-like incidents.

~The other guy who gained a pound was in on the water strategy.

~Amy was in on the water thing, too, thus explaining her staying the same.

according to the blog, the producers were as disgusted by this turn of events as the viewers; they know how inspiring the show is to millions, and they were pretty unhappy with what was done for this episode.

linda

10-28-07, 05:42 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Update"
Yay for the producers!

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

10-28-07, 05:53 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Update"
I hope this is true...geez to think there were thousands who would have loved the opportunity to be on this show to compete to win (and lose).

10-29-07, 08:52 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Update"
I hope this is true too.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-07, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Update"
Here are the results of a pole on the NBC BL site.

How do you feel about Neil's actions?
It was cruel and shows he has no integrity.
86.87%

It was fine, he's just playing to win.
6.71%

It was mean, but I think he should be forgiven.
6.42%

10-30-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Update"
I think it's pretty obvious where most of the people on this board would vote.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

11-01-07, 03:49 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Update"
If the producers don't want a big down-turn in viewership, they'd darn well better change the rules.

11-01-07, 03:55 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Week 7, Oct 23rd"
I think Neil's stunt was two-fold. Get rid of s team-mate. And, show a deceptively big loss at the next weigh-in. By peeing out the 17 water-pounds and adding that to what he would've lost had he not drunk the water to whatever he loses the following week. If he actually would've lost four pounds both weeks, he'd show a deceptive 25 pound loss.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •