The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trainers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Redward5 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-23-07, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redward5 Click to send private message to Redward5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trainers"
Has the purpose of this show changed? I heard the trainers crying alot tonight about "do you know how bad that makes me look", and "that reflect on me and I am so F****** mad right now". I thought this show was about making the "fat" people look as good as possible. I must have missed the shift in the show purpose. There seems to be more competition between the trainers than between the contestants.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trainers hughsmom 10-24-07 1
 RE: Trainers Breezy 10-24-07 2
   oh and Breezy 10-24-07 3
       Me too!!! Cyndimaus 10-24-07 5
 RE: Trainers aquariaqueen 10-24-07 4
   RE: Trainers YankeeDixieDoodle 10-24-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hughsmom 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-24-07, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hughsmom Click to send private message to hughsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trainers"
On the other hand...

How many times just on this board have people picked away at Kim "Not Jillian" for how she trains her people and doesn't measure up to Jillian? Heck yeah, to some degree it's about the trainers and their egos; you bet.

I'd like to think that Bob's reaction was so extreme because he is committed to the process and to helping these folks learn about how to become healthy for life. The gains certainly make one wonder what the heck goes on there.

I'm a teacher - I know that when kids get low test scores or drop out or fail very few people look at that kid and think about what the kid might have done or not done to help him be successful. They go right to the school or teachers and point the finger. I see no difference here.

Kim didn't like being disrespected publicly - no one would like that. Personally, I was rather tickled when Amy stayed the same after unceremoniously dumping Kim and going over to Jillian to train. Maybe next week she'll have great numbers to put up there...if she can handle Jillian's rigourous workouts...we'll see.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-07, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trainers"
Yes, apparently the purpose of this show has changed. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the trainers. I feel sorry for the trainers. The blue team totally slapped Bob in the face last night. They don't believe in their trainer or themselves. The don't think they can win by actually doing what this show is about; being the biggest loser. They had to do dirty tactics.

Totally disgusted.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-07, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "oh and"
I would have been up off the couch jumping up and down and screaming YES! if Jillian had turned back into that room and knocked Neil on his aras.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-07, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Me too!!!"
I would have been off the couch too! And it would have been the hightlight of the whole season!

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-24-07, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trainers"
I think it's a smack in the face when the trainers are doing their job, trying to help these people succeed not only in weightloss, but also self esteem, nutrition, etc. and they don't follow through.

In the words of Daniele: "It's so fruuuuuuuuuuuuuustrating!"

It is kind of like raising a child, you do your best, teach them right from wrong, and they become some felon. Yes, they made their choice, but it's frustrating to the ones who worked so hard with them and for them.

Teachers are a perfect analogy....

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-07, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trainers"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-07 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

I think the trainers have every right to be frustrated with the contestants. Especially when one of them throws the weigh-in by dribking massive amounts of water. Just to get a certain person eliminated. Neil's "trick" should've gotten him summarily eliminated, via disqualification.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •