The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Keep the shirts on, guys!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-19-07, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Keep the shirts on, guys!"
Am I the only one grossed out by the men weighing without their shirts? All those dangling man-boobs. And, hanging bellies. I could really do without seeing that at every weigh-in. Those shirts can't weigh but a few ounces. Not enough to affect their weight. Keep 'em on, guys.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Keep the shirts on, guys! ZnittyK 10-24-07 1
 RE: Keep the shirts on, guys! JoeGazillionaire 10-24-07 2
   RE: Keep the shirts on, guys! hughsmom 10-24-07 3
   Thanks! trigirl 10-24-07 4
       RE: Thanks! YankeeDixieDoodle 10-24-07 5
           RE: Thanks! JoeGazillionaire 10-24-07 6
               RE: Thanks! Cyndimaus 10-24-07 7
                   RE: Thanks! Breezy 10-25-07 8
               RE: Thanks! MKitty 10-25-07 9
 Plastic Surgery? trigirl 10-26-07 10
   RE: Plastic Surgery? Breezy 10-26-07 11
       RE: Plastic Surgery? YankeeDixieDoodle 11-01-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-24-07, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Keep the shirts on, guys!"
LMAO!! You wrong yo! ROTFL
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-24-07, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Keep the shirts on, guys!"
>Am I the only one grossed
>out by the men weighing
>without their shirts? All those
>dangling man-boobs. And, hanging bellies.
>I could really do without
>seeing that at every weigh-in.
>Those shirts can't weigh but
>a few ounces. Not enough
>to affect their weight. Keep
>'em on, guys.

No. You're not the only one.... it's just that people are thinking it but won't say it out loud. It's surprising how bad some of the guys chest looks...even if they lose that weight, they might have to get surgery to tighten the skin up. I get the feeling that the show wants to parade their .... for shock value. It's totally unncessary. They should let the guys keep their shirts on and keep their dignity. I can't imagine the contestants want to show that to millions of viewers out there.

hughsmom 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-24-07, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hughsmom Click to send private message to hughsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Keep the shirts on, guys!"
Did you notice last night that the shirts were on? I was sorta glad on that one, too.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-24-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thanks!"
I for one had a sigh of relief that the shirts were on last night.

bouncey by Ice

10-24-07, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thanks!"
Maybe the guys weighed their shirts. And, realized they didn't weigh enough to affect the outcome.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-24-07, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thanks!"
I saw one of the re-runs from a past season on a cable channel....it seems like they have them without shirts in the beginning, but as they got skinnier they wore shirts? Are they just parading them for shock value with their initial size?.....and then as they look good keep that under wraps for the big reveal at the end?

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-07, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thanks!"
It was always my opinion that the shirts were off so we could really see the weight and appreciate the loss later on. That's why the women are in the sports bras. A loose shirt can hide the fat somewhat or at least make is a bit less obvious. I'm sure part of the reason is for the "shock value" to a certain extent, but I don't think it's the only reason.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-07, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thanks!"
Another reason, could be all that loose stretched out skin isn't pretty.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thanks!"
I always noticed that too...that in the beginning they MUST remove their shirt and towards the end they don't need to. I always feel bad for the men who have to go up their with their saggy chests on display, so I am with Yankee...get those darn shirts on and save my eyeballs!! LOL...

*autumnal delight by Agman*

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Plastic Surgery?"
Do you know if previous "losers" have had to have plastic surgery to tuck some of that loose skin?
bouncey by Ice

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Plastic Surgery?"
I think some of them have had some. For some reason I think we discussed that Eric had some after the finale last year.

11-01-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Plastic Surgery?"
Most people who've lost that kind of weight are left with sagging, stretch-marked flab. That clothing can't always disguise. It ought to be a warning to others, not to get that big in the first place.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •