The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 9, Nov 6th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-07, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 9, Nov 6th"
Finally! I enjoyed last night. They got back to what the show is about, weight loss and healthy choices. I liked hearing the tips and we FINALLY heard some things about nutrition.

I felt so bad for Kai when she got paired with Amy. Was very glad to see Amy finally step up and try to lose weight.

I really don't like Neil now. It was bad enough that he watered up sooooo bad a few weeks ago. Now he stabs his friend in the back? His excuse for voting for Ryan was weak. He voted for Ryan because he was a threat, plain and simple.

Great job Ryan on the weight loss at home! You looked great and your daughter was beautiful.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 9, Nov 6th samboohoo 11-07-07 1
   RE: Week 9, Nov 6th Breezy 11-07-07 2
       RE: Week 9, Nov 6th slw1 11-07-07 3
           RE: Week 9, Nov 6th Breezy 11-07-07 5
       RE: Week 9, Nov 6th samboohoo 11-07-07 4
   RE: Week 9, Nov 6th YankeeDixieDoodle 11-08-07 16
 RE: Week 9, Nov 6th Cyndimaus 11-07-07 6
   RE: Week 9, Nov 6th Breezy 11-07-07 7
       RE: Week 9, Nov 6th MTW1961 11-07-07 9
 RE: Week 9, Nov 6th aquariaqueen 11-07-07 8
   RE: Week 9, Nov 6th Cyndimaus 11-07-07 12
 RE: Week 9, Nov 6th MKitty 11-07-07 10
   RE: Week 9, Nov 6th KeithFan 11-07-07 11
       RE: Week 9, Nov 6th ZnittyK 11-08-07 13
           RE: Week 9, Nov 6th aquariaqueen 11-08-07 14
 RE: Week 9, Nov 6th YankeeDixieDoodle 11-08-07 15
 RE: Week 9, Nov 6th YankeeDixieDoodle 11-13-07 17
   RE: Week 9, Nov 6th ZnittyK 11-14-07 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-07, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
I enjoyed last night as well. And you can see from the previews that Bob is going to call him out on it next week.

I loved the target on Kae's back, and I'm proud of Amy for stepping up as well.

I was worried about Ryan going home. Maybe it's just his general disposition, but it seemed to me that his heart was never there. And perhaps it was because he had a newborn baby at home. I am glad he did so well at home.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-07-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
I was worried about him too.

Oh and I forgot to give a woooohooo for the Hybrid SUV's that Julie and Bill won. Do they really get 30 miles to the gallon?!?!? That's fantastic for a SUV.

slw1 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-07-07, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slw1 Click to send private message to slw1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
>I was worried about him too.
>
>
>Oh and I forgot to give
>a woooohooo for the Hybrid
>SUV's that Julie and Bill
>won. Do they really
>get 30 miles to the
>gallon?!?!? That's fantastic for a
>SUV.

34 MPG. Very nice.

11-07-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
That is awesome! My Cavalier gets 33 and I was floored when they said the SUV got 30. Makes me almost want one.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
I forgot to mention how much I love Bill and Julie.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-08-07, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"

>
>...I was worried about Ryan going
>home. Maybe it's just
>his general disposition, but it
>seemed to me that his
>heart was never there.
>And perhaps it was because
>he had a newborn baby
>at home. I am
>glad he did so well
>at home.
>

But, will he continue doing well? Or, fall back into his old, bad habits? Did you notice how fat everyone on his side of the family is? Family gatherings involving food will be a challenge, I suspect.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-07, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
I also enjoyed last night's show. I was worried Amy would do badly, not so much on purpose but just because she didn't work as hard as she should have. It was good to see her with a good number at the weigh in and I really liked the look of genuine happiness on her face. (I could do without the snotty looks we saw on some of the other ladies faces, though)

I know it's "green week" on NBC but I could have done without all the extra little "green" plugs throughout the show. It seemed contrived and didn't really fit in. (I didn't mind the "no electrical workout devices" because not everyone has those so it's good to see alternatives)

I was sad to see Neil still playing the game the way he is. If I had been him and known that everyone else was going to vote off my friend, I would have thrown a vote to Isabeau just out of loyalty to my friend. He still would have "been rid" of his competition but would have sent a "you're still my friend" message to Ryan. (instead of the rather false sounding explantion he actually gave)

Does anyone else think that Isabeau is taking the game WAY too seriously? I know emotions play a part (and I know I'd feel differently if I was actually there) but I really felt like she was overreacting a lot. And I found her to be very whiney. ("you don't know how it feels" over and over and over)

Also, at the weighin I liked the comparison photos. Gave us a real look at everyone's progress. Yay for everyone!

Surfkitten sig shop

11-07-07, 01:40 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
I was sad to see Neil still playing the game the way he is. If I had been him and known that everyone else was going to vote off my friend, I would have thrown a vote to Isabeau just out of loyalty to my friend. He still would have "been rid" of his competition but would have sent a "you're still my friend" message to Ryan. (instead of the rather false sounding explantion he actually gave)
Exactly! Granted this isn't Survivor so you don't want to ##### off jury memebers. But yeesh!

Does anyone else think that Isabeau is taking the game WAY too seriously? I know emotions play a part (and I know I'd feel differently if I was actually there) but I really felt like she was overreacting a lot. And I found her to be very whiney. ("you don't know how it feels" over and over and over)

I do! I'm blaming the fact that she's quite young.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-07-07, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
I always think their explanations of their votes sound contrived. I have lost interest in this show since the week Neil watered up and the others DIDN'T vote him out. I still watch, but only half-heartedly.

In fact, I completely missed all of Isabeau's whiny crap.

I also liked all the "what do they look like now" photos. I think it's amazing that they're able to continue the weight loss at home. That would be hard with all the distractions of everyday life.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-07-07, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
Much better episode this week.

Boy was I sweating it for Kai....Amy of all people!!! Thought that chick was going to water up!

Almost thought Amy and Kai were going to get the cars!

Neil...you are welcome to forfeit anytime.

Not-Jillian left with only one original member, wonder what that means???!!!???

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
Oh! I totally forgot about not-Jillian's whiney time. She seemed more focused on herself then on Bryan half the time. Drove me nuts, that girl did! I still don't think she deserves her own name.

Surfkitten sig shop

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-07-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
Yeah, I was pretty happy with last night as I was really scared for Kae. Very glad that Amy stepped it up. Neil...finally posting big numbers...I guess he is really playing the game now. I would have soooo voted him off if I knew he watered up.

As for Kim (aka, Not-Jillian) , I do feel kind of bad for her. She really lost her team and only has B left since Amy bailed on her. I wonder what we don't see on campus and what is edited out..as everyone always seems to love Bob and even Jillian, the evil gym master she is..but people never seem to warm up to Kim. I remember last season she had conflicts with her team and I remember her crying. I guess we will never know as the editors only show us what they want to...

Love Jim and Julie (oops..or is it Bill?) And Kae...go Black team and Kae!!

*autumnal delight by Agman*

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
Count me in the pro-Kim camp. She seems more like a real person than a character.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-08-07, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
The only good thing that I can say about last night that I actually noticed last night while watching the show is how seriously they are. Everyone was real serious about exercising dieting and losing weight. Eventhough Kim got paid back lovely lol, I have to commend her for one thing. Most people are still stuck with the notion that if you want to lose weight, then stop eating! That is not the case, she let him know that he is eating too little for his workouts and that can stall his weight loss. That was proof to people that you really need to eat in order to lose weight. Of course you have to do and know more in more of a detail. However, in general that is a good thing to stress to many people.

Ok I'm sleepy, night everyone

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-08-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
I agree, I am glad they made that point. And he was rewarded with a terrific weight loss!!

11-08-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
>
>...I really don't like Neil now.
> It was bad enough
>that he watered up sooooo
>bad a few weeks ago.
> Now he stabs his
>friend in the back?
>His excuse for voting for
>Ryan was weak. He
>voted for Ryan because he
>was a threat, plain and
>simple...
>

Even since he "watered-up" that 17 pound weight "gain" I haven't liked Neil. I'm beginning to see him as a male version of last saeson's Heather. His excuse was weak. And, so thinly vieled I could see right through it. Why else would he turn on an old team-mate unless he saw him as a threat? I suppose the other three men felt more threatened by Ryan than Isabeau, too. But, did Amy and Kai also see him as a threat? Or, did was their "vote" out of female loyalty to Isabeau?

11-13-07, 04:10 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
>Finally! I enjoyed last night.
>They got back to what
>the show is about, weight
>loss and healthy choices...
>

Tonight, according to TV Guide, they're going to revert back to this season's stand-by, a "temptation" involving unhealthy, junk food, dough-nuts! Which are about the worst thing you can put in your mouth. Full; not only of saturated fat from tropical oils, high fructose corn syrup, sugar and other bad carbs, but trans-fats from partially hydrogenated oils.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-07, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Week 9, Nov 6th"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-07 AT 00:48 AM (EST)

Seems like you guys aren't the only ones that isn't to fond with Neil. Bob doesn't trust him either. Of course he is a Blue Team member (as starting out) but at the same time, Bob doesn't trust him and knows his game. He can see right through Neil.

Neil watch out lol.

I know I am not the only one there that realized at the beginning of this episode the men were outnumbered by the women, am I?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •