The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did the black team just undermine thier powerhouse status?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-12-07, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did the black team just undermine thier powerhouse status?"
The twins were the main reason why the Black team has been a powerhouse the last 4 challenges....so it's really surprisng that the team would take out their huge weapon. I don't see the other 4 members as particularly strong competitors without the twins. They should have voted off the girl who lost only 19 pounds. Seeing that Jim contributed to a huge block to their total each week, the team might get picked off each week now, despite how intense Jillian is on them.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did the black team just undermi... aquariaqueen 10-12-07 1
 RE: Did the black team just undermi... trigirl 10-14-07 2
   RE: Did the black team just undermi... aquariaqueen 10-14-07 3
       RE: Did the black team just undermi... JoeGazillionaire 10-15-07 4
           What's that giant swishing sound? YankeeDixieDoodle 10-15-07 5
               RE: What's that giant swishing soun... hughsmom 10-16-07 6
 About Jez samboohoo 10-16-07 7
   RE: About Jez JoeGazillionaire 10-17-07 8
       And, this week's giant swishing sou... YankeeDixieDoodle 10-18-07 9
           RE: And, this week's giant swishing... trigirl 10-18-07 10
               RE: And, this week's giant swishing... YankeeDixieDoodle 10-19-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-12-07, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did the black team just undermine thier powerhouse status?"
Yep, they're in the same pickle that the blue team is after they got rid of Jerry.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-14-07, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did the black team just undermine thier powerhouse status?"
I am still upset about Jerry...now Jim. Just wait until Jillian finds out...she's gonna be pi$$ed.

bouncey by Ice

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-14-07, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did the black team just undermine thier powerhouse status?"
I'm sure the trainers get ticked off when there are good people who really believe in the system get voted off and the trainers are left with the louses. What kind of incentive is with the trainer when the hard workers are picked off.

Motivating idiots is harder work.

10-15-07, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did the black team just undermine thier powerhouse status?"
Jillian will react the way an NFL coach reacts to his star running back being taken away while his bench warmer is left. She'll be livid. I really do not like the scheming/Survivor type of thing towards the end of the show...it really doesn't fit a weight loss/makeover show. It's like Anti-darwinism...the worst players scheme to vote out the best ones till only the best of the worst is left. Jim would have kicked butt. He looked great when they showed that he lost 123 pounds....he almost looks like a different guy.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-15-07, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "What's that giant swishing sound?"
That's Jez getting sucked into Julie's, "gals vs guys" alliance. Julie's really the one who should've been eliminated. The one who, out of everyoneat the weigh-in, lost the least weight. Not one of that team's biggest losers. The black team might've avoided a tie, and putting the decision into the other teams' hands. But, they've lost one of their best assets. By Jez's putting the team's biggest liability in charge of his vote.

hughsmom 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-16-07, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hughsmom Click to send private message to hughsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's that giant swishing sound?"
I wish everyone would have seen her as the conniving one and turned the tables on her. Certainly this is an individual challenge game, but it is too soon to be drawing lines in the sand. They need to do what is best for the team in general, not individuals.

I'm glad others felt that way about Jerry. He was good glue and kept them together.

I'm wondering who "goes to far" tonight...

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-07, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "About Jez"
After thinking about it some, I think Jez probably made the right move for that moment. Had it gone to a tie, the decision would have gone to the other teams. Or the highest percentage team - not sure how they do that.

If I'm on one of the other teams, I'm looking at Jez as a bigger threat than any of the women. (Remember when the blue team took out Nelson last year.)

Granted, Jim and Bill were big threats as well, but Jez may have realized that he could have been a bigger target and tried to avoid breaking the tie.

I'm very curious about the comments about Isabeau.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

10-17-07, 05:45 AM (EST)
8. "RE: About Jez"
If the Black team had kept the twin, they would have continued to dominate. They were within one pound of the Blue Team....imagine replacing Julie with Bill's bigger numbers and they would have handily beat the blue team. Fortunately, for them the Red team sucks and just screwed themselves even worse by voting of Phil, the guy winning all the challenges for them and one of their biggest weight losers. Can't believe that Kim threw one of her trainees under the bus....the personal trainer is supposed to be in a supportive caretaking role....I know you want to win, but that's where the trainer hss to step back away from that line. Out of the trainers, I think I would like to be trained by the blue team trainer...he seems to be caring yet effective. He wants to win, but doesn't put winning above his caring for his team members welfare. I"m very disappointed in the Red Team's trainer. I didn't know that she was that cutthroat. Jillian is looking very sympathetic this season.

10-18-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "And, this week's giant swishing sound?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-07 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

That's Brian, flushing his whole team down the toilet by voting against Phil, forcing a tie, and putting the decision into the Blue team's hands.
Kim didn't throw anyone under the bus. She knew that Amy was the Red Team's weakest link. And; that eliminating anyone else; especially their strongest player, Phil; could cost the team future weigh-ins.
Brian threw the whole Red Team under the bus.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-18-07, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: And, this week's giant swishing sound?"
Brian threw the whole Red Team under the bus.

Completely agree!!!!!!!!

bouncey by Ice

10-19-07, 05:12 PM (EST)
11. "RE: And, this week's giant swishing sound?"
Including himself. But, he's too dumb to see it. Wouldn't surprise me to see his name on Amy's plate at the next elimination. Or, Jez's name on Julie's plate. Those two have been had. By their teams' weakest links. But, they're too dumb to realize it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •