The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 6, October 16"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

hughsmom 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-07, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hughsmom Click to send private message to hughsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 6, October 16"
OMG - I can't believe how dumb the red team was last night. I would have listened to Kim and thrown Amy under the bus. I hope for their sake that next week they merge and do something different, because if not, they will soon be history. I don't think Kim is doing anything wrong. I think those people don't push themselves, and now their big gun is gone. Grrrr!

I thought the hype about a trainer "going to far" was just plain hype. What crap. David walking off in a huff was pathetic. Big ol' baby. He needs his butt kicked and to be pushed to the absolute limit just like everyone else. He was luck to have such a big number (not!) or he would have been on his way out the door, if I'd been voting.

So sad about Holly's mom. At least they handled that with dignity.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 6, October 16 Breezy 10-17-07 1
   RE: Week 6, October 16 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-18-07 13
 RE: Week 6, October 16 jbug 10-17-07 2
 RE: Week 6, October 16 brvnkrz 10-17-07 3
   RE: Week 6, October 16 Breezy 10-17-07 4
       RE: Week 6, October 16 brvnkrz 10-17-07 5
       RE: Week 6, October 16 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-19-07 19
 RE: Week 6, October 16 Cyndimaus 10-17-07 6
   RE: Week 6, October 16 Breezy 10-17-07 8
   RE: Week 6, October 16 motormouth 10-18-07 12
 RE: Week 6, October 16 samboohoo 10-17-07 7
   RE: Week 6, October 16 ZnittyK 10-17-07 9
       RE: Week 6, October 16 JoeGazillionaire 10-17-07 10
           RE: Week 6, October 16 ZnittyK 10-19-07 18
   RE: Week 6, October 16 Cyndimaus 10-18-07 11
   RE: Week 6, October 16 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-19-07 20
 RE: Week 6, October 16 trigirl 10-18-07 14
   RE: Week 6, October 16 Breezy 10-19-07 15
       Also samboohoo 10-19-07 16
           RE: Also Cyndimaus 10-19-07 17
   RE: Week 6, October 16 YankeeDixieDoodle 10-19-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-07, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
B is an absolute idiot! Did he not listen to Isbeau or was it Julie that said "The red team hasn't won 5 of 6 challenges, Phil has." Ok, granted that was in a confession... so no they didn't hear it. But yeesh! Duh!

I agree about the blow up with not-Jillian and David. WTF? Was it resolved? Did they talk afterwards? That was a big nothing!

That was very very sad about Holly's Mom. *big super duper hugs for Holly* I thought they handled that whole situation well.

Looks like they are scrambling up the teams or something next week based on the preview. Good. Maybe that'll get some of these people off their butts. Red team again should be upset about their weight losses. What are they doing at night? Are they snacking right up to bed time? They have to be doing something wrong.

Phil looked great in his now video! Go Phil!

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-18-07, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-07 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-18-07 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

You're so right about Brian. He is an idiot. After the Red Team lost the weigh-in, Kim warned them what would happen if they didn't eliminate their weakest link, Amy. Especially if there was a tie between her and their strongest player, Phil. Another team would make the decision for them. And, take Phil out. Thus, seriously hampering the Red Team's chances of producing this season's winner. When it came Brian's turn, I didn't think he could possibly be stupid enough to force a tie. What a dumb-a$$! Way to go, boy! Threw his whole team under the bus! Including himself. Because, if the Red Team loses the next weigh-in, as I expect it will, it wouldn't surprise me to see his name on Amy's plate.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
Kim is really going to be p*ss'd at them! But we'll probably not get to see the blow up. Good to see Phil continued his program at home and is doing well with it. He's such a big man (by big I mean tall and broad shoulders and all) and he still has brought the weight down.

The deal with David? I think it was the cursing part. Yes, David was upset that Kim started in on him while he was already on the treadmill. She wanted him to go faster. She did not sound "comfortable" cursing - it sounded un-natural coming from her. And I think David was more offended by the cursing than by her assertive interference.

Actually Kim doesn't sound natural at all when she has to try to be 'pushie'. Now Jillian? She's a natural! LOL

SurfKitten Siggie Shop 2007

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
I may have gone ahead and voted for Amy too but I did not care for their trainer throwing her under the bus. It's her job to lead this team, not tear it apart. And I felt her bus throwing was a blow. Just my opinion.
I felt horrible for Holly. But thank goodness she left when she did. I hope she made it to her Mom's side before she passed. So sad.
Black has been my favorite team since day one so I'm bummed that they are going to get mixed up. I guess it's good to do this because it will give some of the red team a chance to have a decent trainer. (whether it be Bob or Jillian). But I wanted to root for the black team til the end.

RIP, Bill Walsh

10-17-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
The only one on the black team I can't root for it Jez. His constant whining bugs me.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
I agree. And he totally blew that challenge on the beach last night. 23 feet? That's all he could carry for? Come on dude.

RIP, Bill Walsh

10-19-07, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
You're right about Jez. If whining burned calories, he'd be skin and bones by now. What he did that bugged me the most? Other than being suckered by Julie? Back-talking Jillian because she wouldn't let him drink. Bob wouldn't let his team drink, either. Kim did. Said they were all adults. But, they're the team that's lost four out of six weigh-ins. Sure, one of them didn't count because they has immunity. But, they still only lost nine pounds.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
Red team's performance makes me more certain that last week's loss was more of a fluke (or the result of watering up the week before).

As for the "going too far" promo about not-Jillian...I always take NBC's promos with a grain of salt. Things are never as "shocking" as they proclaim to us. (I learned that watching ER...each week was supossed to have some shocking thing according to the promos. Rarely played out that way)

I am sad the teams will be no more (I'm guessing individual competition will be starting). I want the red team to feel the stupidity of getting rid of Phil.

I feel bad for Holly's loss but I'm so glad she made the choice to leave. Since she left a few days before weigh-in I think she made it to her mother's side before her death(at least I hope so).I wonder if she'll be back or if she's gone for good.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

10-17-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
Yep, I'm pretty sure they watered up too.

Ooooh good point! If they mix up the teams then red won't get to see how dumb they were. Poop.

I didn't notice if Holly was in the previews for next week. That has to be a pretty hard decision to make.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-18-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
I want the red team to feel the stupidity of getting rid of Phil.

That was my first thought too. I was assuming they'd feel it next week until I saw the promos.

Spring All season sig by Arkie!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
I only saw from the weigh-in forward, so I didn't see what happened with Hollie's mom, but I figured it out.

Believe it or not, I am still a little undecided on Kim. Being "not Jillian" has to be hard. And personally I think in both years, she has gotten some horrible people to have to deal with. I'm not sure if it's because she's not a good motivator or if she has just been unlucky in who she has been assigned.

I also catch all of the part where she threw Amy under the bus because someone kept talking to me.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
I thought Kim did something like you know hitting them or?? However, I would have knocked Amy off too. I really wanted her to go last night, but I just knew it was going to be Phil. I really dislike Amy, and I haven't liked her and her sneaky ways since the beginning of the show. Every single person in that house is intimidated by Phil, and I can atleast say that I don't blame them one bit. Yes it is true the Red Team hasn't won 5 out of 6 challenges, Phil has won 5 out of 6 challenges. Everyone knows that. They wanted him out as soon as possible. Even his own team wanted him out. Come on now, what does that say? I thought that Kim actually did something because Amy said why did you do that, why would you do that or something similar to that. I was just assuming that Kim did something rather than saying something. Oh well it looks like everyone is switching up next week. Maybe Kim is just trying to be tough because Jillian is tough. Kim was such a baby last season lol!! It's not riding with me either. I don't buy it one bit. Jillian looks tough lol. I can't wait to see her reaction to what happened. The same thing she didn't want to happen actually happened. She was just thinking about who is capable of carrying the team. Although I dislike Kim I have to admit that I agreed with her on that.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-17-07, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
If the NBC promos was referring to the treadmill showdown as Kim going so far, then it was much to do about nothing. I would have to side with Kim there. 2.5 miles per hour? That is dam slow. You might as well not bother getting on the treadmill if you're going to go at that speed because you're not working out. A grandmother can move faster than that. I think the Red team has been terrible in weigh ins because most of them have very bad attitudes. Phil was really the one that was winning those challenges because despite his weight, he's actually pretty strong and athletic.
In regards to Kim suggesting who to vote out, I think she overstepped her bounds as a traner. She's supposed to care about every member and lead them....throwing one of your members under the bus is just overstepping her bounds as a trainer. Now, if I were a prospective client watching this, I wouldn't want her as much trainer. It seems like they're trying to switch Kim and Jillian's roles. Jillian seems like she wants to soften up her image....yes, she's still a hardass, but she also seem to be trying to show her empathy and compassion and that she's not just some cutthroat trainer been on driving her team to results no matter what. I thought the introduction of wrigley's gum as a "neat trick" to fight cravings was awkward. I know they have to have corporate sponsors to offset the show...but that was stretching the bounds of good advice. I guess gum won't hurt you too bad...but, that was nothing more than a shameless promotion disguised as good advice. Jillian probably would not have given that advice if the producers didn't prod her to promote Wrigely's gum.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-07, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
I also wanted to add that although I do agree with Kim on that, I am still on the other side and I feel that Kim is more competitive than actually caring about who loses weight or not. I don't really think she is too concerned with who lost and how much they lost as much are Jillian and Bob. You know, the actual change. I feel like everyone has that competitive spirit which is natural because this is still a game. However, Kim is more focused on competition than seeing her team actually change inside and out. That is what I like about the other trainers. Yes it is a game but at the same time they actually care about the success of their team members more than just winning, winning, winning, winning. Jillian maybe hardcore but I still think she cares a bout her team members emotionally compared to Kim. I still feel like Kim thinks she needs to put on that "tough girl" image because of Jillian.

So, does anyone have an inside information on what is the big shock in the weigh in (besides the splitting of the teams as it looks to be)? I don't think I can wait until Tuesday lol.

BTW 2.5 hours is ridiculous. You said that a grandmother can do that lol. That reminded me of this episode on Americas Funniest Home Videos. There was this grandmother on the treadmill and then the treadmill started to move really fast and she was trying to keep up with it but she end up falling on the treadmill. LMAO that was sooooo funny. I know it was off the topic but I just wanted to throw that in lol.

10-18-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
Believe it or not, I am still a little undecided on Kim

I think if we'd had her right from the start my opinion might be different. But she came in to replace Jillian and we already loved Jillian. It was a tough spot for her to be in. And I would imagine she feels some pressure having Jillian there with her this season. They don't show us much interaction between the trainers but I would imagine there might be some sort of friendly rivalry between the two women.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

10-19-07, 04:50 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Week 6, October 16"

>
>...Believe it or not, I am
>still a little undecided on
>Kim. Being "not Jillian"
>has to be hard.
>And personally I think in
>both years, she has gotten
>some horrible people to have
>to deal with. I'm
>not sure if it's because
>she's not a good motivator
>or if she has just
>been unlucky in who she
>has been assigned...
>

Last season's Red Team was a royal pain in the butt. It seems all they did was whine about how "hard" all the workouts were. Which were a stroll in the park compared to Jillian's workouts this season! Then, there was Heather constantly stirring up all that drama. Wonder if, when the contestants went home to continue the competition, she deliberately got pregnant. Knowing she could never beat Eric and Kai. To win the competition.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-18-07, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
Amy is conniving and sneaky. She knew what would happen if there was a tie...she would still get the outcome she wanted. B is a fool to have gone along with it. It is too soon for that kind of stuff.

Looks like Hollie is back next week from the preview. Also looks like Neil has a weight gain...could just be those misleading promos though.

bouncey by Ice

10-19-07, 08:09 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
thanks! I was hoping someone had the episode on Tivo or something and could check the promo to see if Holly was there.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-07, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Also"
It looked to me like they were in groups of 3.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

10-19-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Also"
Duh! I'd forgotten that in past seasons they've done something different before everyone is completely on their own. One time they put them in pairs. Should be interesting.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

10-19-07, 05:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Week 6, October 16"
>Amy is conniving and sneaky.
>She knew what would happen
>if there was a tie...she
>would still get the outcome
>she wanted. B is
>a fool to have gone
>along with it. It
>is too soon for that
>kind of stuff...
>

That kind of stuff started even earlier last season. The Red Team's Heather had the most cut-throat attitude I've ever seen on TBL. Make me wonder if she got TBL mixed up with Survivor. Once, when Heather was paired with one of the men, she even deliberately gained weight. So they'd lose the weigh-in. And, the other teams would eliminate her partner. As the greater threat. But, the joke was on Heather. During the final, at home phase, pregnancy took her out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •