The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & speculation thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-12, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & speculation thread"
I've found the worst seasons of Survivor to be slightly less painful when spoiled. I don't get my hopes up that Russ-hole is getting the boot "tonight" when I know he's around for another 3 eps. I thought the method might ease provide a bit of numbing around the cavity that is Conda on Biggest Loser this season.

We know that two contestants quit around week 12.

It's obvious there's a controlling alliance, and Chris is on the outside. I think it's safe to assume that Megan & Kimmy, Chism & Mark, Emily & Kim N., and Conda & Jeremy are still partnered across red/black lines. Besides Chris, Cassandra & Buddy are the only ones left who don't have partners. If Chris is next on Black, does that make Buddy next on Red? Will Cassandra follow Chris the next time she fails to earn immunity?

I haven't paid attention at all to who sits next to whom, but I assume that's a good indicator of emotional attachment, as it is on Survivor. Of course, I realized I cared about that the week they all go home for the entire episode.

Beyond that, I'd say any change from positive or neutral edit to negative in someone who doesn't go home right away points toward a quitter.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!
Sadly, this show has gone from inspirational to... something not inspiring at all.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & s... nap_time 02-28-12 1
   RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & s... udg 02-28-12 2
       RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & s... jbug 02-29-12 3
 RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & s... udg 03-07-12 4
   RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & s... nap_time 03-08-12 5
       RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & s... SocialStreet 03-12-12 6
 RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & s... nap_time 03-21-12 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-12, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & speculation thread"
Read an article Sunday where Bob mentions several contestants. He says,"Emily, Cassandra, Chism and Buddy are really fantastic. I love them. The rest of them, (refering to the other contestants) they're nasty!"

I wondered when I read this if it meant that these contestants were still a part of the game. OR if they were just ones he liked this season.

(found this info on radaronline.com)

~No longer running in my dreams! Completed Half marathon 2:31:59!, Thanks Agman! ~

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-28-12, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & speculation thread"
Interesting. I found the article: Biggest Loser Coach Bob Harper: The Contestants Are ‘Bullies’.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-29-12, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & speculation thread"
Can you imagine what Jillian would have had to say about this bunch if she had been there?
There'd be so much bleeping, they'd just have to mute the sound completely! LOL

03-07-12, 01:43 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & speculation thread"
So much for my "Super Alliance" theory. Then again, Cassandra did go home, and I was sure she was an outsider, so...

Next week, we hit the merge. I'm not ready to make any predictions yet.

I had a funny thought while watching the show tonight. What if Conda goes home soon, and it's her return that sends the other cast members into revolt. That's the one situation where I would actually understand their "whining".

03-08-12, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & speculation thread"
I hadn't thought about it like that...but I think I would put up a pretty big fuss too.

My theory was blown out of the water last night with Cassandra getting voted out.

So anymore speculations?

I wished I had the devices to look at each frame of the previews for clues.

~No longer running in my dreams, Complete Half Marathon 2:31:59! Thanks Agman! ~

SocialStreet 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-12, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SocialStreet Click to send private message to SocialStreet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & speculation thread"
I spent the whole show last week sure that Emily was going home - it was something about how they kept focusing on her the way they usually focus on the people who go home - so I'm betting that they're setting us up to see her go here soon. I think that sucks- she's been one of my favorites the whole time and I want to see her in the final four, dang it!

03-21-12, 04:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S13 ("No" Excuses) spoilers & speculation thread"
Any ideas on how close we are getting to the week of the walk out? Can't be much longer... hope it is the green team.

~No longer running in my dreams, Complete Half Marathon 2:31:59! Thanks Agman! ~

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •