The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ok - how many tissues did YOU go through?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-14-06, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ok - how many tissues did YOU go through?"
OMG...what an amazing finale.

Of course...I wanted to smack Kai for acting like a total idiot on stage...but beyond that - I'm AMAZED at everyone's transformations.

Eric lost 214? He is jaw-dropping-handsome right now. He always had a good looking face...but dear god...his wife is one lucky woman. I am so amazed by that man.

Brian...while I congratulate him...almost think he's TOO skinny. I know these contestants really put their heart into this for the final weight in...but I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of the guys bulk up a big (with muscle) or put on a few lbs. But that's just my opinion.

I had a feeling, when I heard one person wouldn't be weighing in...that it was Heather due to her being pregnant..I'm very happy for her. I just hope she remembers what she learned at the ranch, and can get back into shape after baby #2 (as her husband said they both gained weight during the first pregnancy, and kept gaining after)

kai...dear lord...you looked amazing...but you also had this schizo/i'm on Xtasy look about you...CALM DOWN. (mouths "I LOVE YOU!!!" hehehe)

over all...great ending I say...

oh - and I went through 5 tissues and the sleeve of my sweatshirt! heheheh

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU g... samboohoo 12-14-06 1
   RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU g... Breezy 12-14-06 2
       RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU g... deweydrop 12-14-06 3
           RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU g... ropefish_3 12-14-06 5
               RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU g... HeavenlyGrl 12-14-06 6
       RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU g... samboohoo 12-14-06 4
 RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU g... Cyndimaus 12-14-06 7
   RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU g... MKitty 12-14-06 8
       RE: Adrian NewFan 12-15-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU go through?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-06 AT 08:58 AM (EST)

I think I was too shocked to cry.

Eric looked so awesome! OMH. I couldn't believe it.

Kai: I agree that she did look like a complete idiot up there. I kept telling her to get a grip. I don't think she's very mature.

Wiley was Wiley. And he too looked great.

Heather: It really didn't hit me until she walked out. When her trainer said she had gained, I didn't even think about it. I really love her transformation. And I was glad to finally see a softer side of her. I didn't care for her much during the show but, looking back, I admire her for leaving her daughter at home. I don't think I could have done that. Last night I really appreciated the stress she went through.

Brian: I think he is probably borderline too skinny. I think he looks fabulous though. I thought Jaron was actually too skinny. The one thing about Brian is that he does have that tone that Jaron doesn't have.

Marty looks great, but it's funny to see him as Studley Marty.

I like Bobby better with shorter hair. He looks years younger.

I am proud of Amy. I think Caroline was right comparing her to Christie Brinkley. Amy is absolutely beautiful.

I am very proud of Jen. I saw her in my recent People magazine. And I am amazed.

I think Adrian really struggles emotionally, and I hope she doesn't give up.

And good for Poppi! A 22 to a 2. Wow!

ETA: I was very happy to see how proud they all were of each other. I hadn't watched any of the previous "official" seasons. And they were very far apart when they were teams. I thought last night they seemed genuinely close.

Thanks Tribe!

Don't blame the coutour.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU go through?"
I guessed it! I told DD as soon as they said one person wouldn't weight in... "Heather's pregnant". I didn't expect the five months pregnant though.

Erik! *thud* He was amazing! Amazing!

Poppi and Jen were amazing also!

I agree about Brian and Jarod being a little too thin now, they need to bulk up like Marty *growl*.

Kai? OMG Kai. It's really too bad that she didn't transform her personality too, and she was the only one not to. She acted like a rude imbecille last night.

I wish Heather a healthy baby and luck at taking off the baby weight afterwards. I thought she looked awesome for five months pregnant.

Ho Ho Ho

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-14-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU go through?"
She acted
>like a rude imbecille last
>night.

That's the word I was looking for! Imbecille!

that's exactly how she was acting last night!

ropefish_3 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ropefish_3 Click to send private message to ropefish_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU go through?"
She said she was a big partier, I bet she was drunk. She never acted that way at the ranch and I'm sure they had no alcohol there. I bet she hadn't been eating too much the past few days so if she drank it would hit her hard.

Did you see Adrian practically whine again up on the scale? She really needs to grow up. How embarrassing that they showed the clip of her saying she would be the smallest contestant.

I still can't get over Poppi. She doesn't even look related to her before pics.

And Eric. So happy for him. That he can work in a deli and still take off that weight is amazing.

sig courtesy of Syren

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU go through?"
>She said she was a big
>partier, I bet she was
>drunk. She never acted
>that way at the ranch
>and I'm sure they had
>no alcohol there. I
>bet she hadn't been eating
>too much the past few
>days so if she drank
>it would hit her hard.

Those exact words came out of my mouth last night... "I think Kai is drunk or on drugs!" She had an in-your-face attitude, and she kept doing this head twitching thing! And she COULD NOT stand still! But, it might have been her nerves... she was excited to see everyone again and probably not very comfterble on a live stage in front of who knows how many people. She did look amazing, though, she has a very pretty face.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU go through?"
Exactly - about Kai. Grow the "f" up.

And I agree about Heather. She looked stunning for being 5 months pregnant.

Thanks Tribe!

Don't blame the coutour.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-14-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU go through?"
Of course...I wanted to smack Kai for acting like a total idiot on stage...

I've wanted to smack her for the entire season! I'm glad she didn't win just because I've always disliked her attitude. She did look really good, though.

Eric looked amazing! I am so glad he won. He worked so hard. And he looked healthy, not just skinny.

I agree with other comments on the unhealthy look to a few of the guys. Marty looked skinny and quite healthy. I think it's great that he not only lost weight but built muscle. (a lot!) It's always a shame to see the guys (and girls) who lose a lot but still have all that extra skin hanging around. Marty did not have that problem at all. I had to laugh at him and the way he was acting.

Heather is a cute pregnant lady. I'm you guys in hoping she can use what she learned to lose the weight after the baby is born. That will be the true test!

Poppi was amazing. Did not look at all like the same person. She looked more like she was the younger sister of the fat Poppi. She really lost years, not just weight. And you could tell that she had gained confidence in herself, you could see it in her eyes. I noticed that about a lot of the people there. And I think that's just as big of a battle as losing weight.

Good for all of them! I hope they keep up with their healthy lifestyles.

dressed up for the holidays by Tribe

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-14-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ok - how many tissues did YOU go through?"
I couldn't agree more with what everyone said! Thank god Kai didn't win!!

Kai, as usual, acted like a total idiot. Yup, she looked good, but man, she is a piece of work!

Wylie looked very handsome. Very handsome.

ERic. Knock my socks off...he is totally hot and looks fantastic. Absolutely wonderful!

Heather: She looked good. She must have gotten pregnant at the ranch (see other post) but she was looking pretty happy. That was nice that they gave her the baby gifts.

Marty looked awesome and oh-so-hot, and Jaron looked a little skinny...

Yup, I think Adrian still has emotional issues...

I am always in awe of these people.

ttp://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/456e08be4c5c116a.jpg
A Tribe original!

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Adrian"
I felt bad for Adrian. Obviously she has a mental roadblock at the 160 mark. Didn't she leave the ranch at about the same weight she weighed at the finale? And she said something like, "I'll never get below 160."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •