The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh. My. Goodness...did you see the previews?!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-06, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh. My. Goodness...did you see the previews?!?!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-06 AT 12:58 PM (EST)

Ok - first off...I'm glad Jaron was a good sport about last night. Says alot about his character. I'm impressed with the work he did at the ranch...can't wait to see him at the finale.

Anywho - did you see the previews for the finale? Thank god for Tivo...because I had to pause it. I literally, LITERALLY, cried when I saw the quick glimpses of Eric and Kai. They looked amazing.

And it hurts me so much...that these people can do such great things and lose all this weight...and here I am, laying on the couch, complaining about the extra 20 lbs I've put on over the past 4 years. These people are such an inspiration...they way they all worked together, they way they became FRIENDS and they way they support each other.

I know it sounds sappy...but I'm so proud of these people. And I wish them nothing but extremely happy and healthy lives.

The 250k prize money is just the "icing on the cake"...I could care less really who wins it. (but I am rooting for Eric)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see ... Cyndimaus 12-07-06 1
 RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see ... Breezy 12-07-06 2
   RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see ... samboohoo 12-08-06 4
 RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see ... MKitty 12-07-06 3
   RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see ... deweydrop 12-08-06 5
 RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see ... MTW1961 12-08-06 6
   RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see ... HeavenlyGrl 12-13-06 7
   RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see ... Cyndimaus 12-13-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see the previews?!?!"
I am of the same opinion as you....all of these people are winners. They've accomplished incredible things and I am proud of ALL of them. I always end up with a favorite but I am happy for all of them.

Marty was my favorite and he looks incredible. Now I'm cheering for Eric. I love his attitude and his success. I really do hope he wins. But he's already won...look at how he's changed, and not just physically. His whole outlook on life is different and he will never be the same again.

Can't wait for next week!!

dressed up for the holidays by Tribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see the previews?!?!"
I think we also saw a buff Wylie.

Ho Ho Ho

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see the previews?!?!"
We certainly did. The only one we didn't see was Heather. I wonder if she's the one kicking the scales.

I totally did not recognize Eric.

Thanks Tribe!

Don't blame the coutour.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-07-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see the previews?!?!"
I waited for the previews and they never happened....and then my PVR cut them off!

Oh well, I cannot wait for next week as well. They all look so amazing. I too am routing for Eric. It is just so amazing to see what these people have done. I really need to go out and get me an elliptical trainer / bike thing so I can watch TV while working out and not feel so guilty!! LOL...

A Tribe original!

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-08-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see the previews?!?!"
> I really need
>to go out and get
>me an elliptical trainer /
>bike thing so I can
>watch TV while working out
>and not feel so guilty!!

I'm not going to lie to you...I did this last year, went out and bought an elliptical for this very purpouse. I didn't lose a dang pound.

I kinda wish I had bought a treadmill. I can walk all day...I love power walking...the elliptical just kicks my butt and I look at it like "noo...I don't want to do it..."

Yes, I know - bad state of mind...I need to change my way of thinking before I attack my next "get out of the couch and get back into shape" routine.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-08-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see the previews?!?!"
I love watching this show, sitting in my recliner, snacking on dessert. I usually feel bad doing this. I agree that it is inspirational and I root for all of them. It is moving to see how the physical transformation creates such a drastic emotional transformation as well.

I didn't believe what I saw in the previews. We'll see if those pics were accuate or computer generated images. If they're accurate, I'll be astounded. I'm ready to join the Biggest Loser Club right now.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see the previews?!?!"
I regularily go to the gym and try to eat healthy, but for some reason when I watch this show I CRAVE snacky/fatty foods, and then berate myself the whole time I am shoving my face watching the show, because The Loser's have so much more will power than me... is that wierd or what??

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Oh. My. Goodness...did you see the previews?!?!"
The more I see the previews for the show the more I am convivnced that the thin people we see are not our finalists but just someone to represent their transformation. It would be rather anticlimatic to show us how they look before the finale.

dressed up for the holidays by Tribe

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •