The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 13, Dec 4th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 13, Dec 4th"
Trigirl was right, Nicole is a pretty girl.

I thought last night was very interesting. It would have been torture to work at a pizza place like that. I do like how they all talked about the struggle to work out after a full day of working and your tired. That's what I struggle with. BIG TIME.

Ummmm Julie? Shut.up. Yeesh, she must be a nervous talker or something. I don't know why she had to keep flapping her lips.

Did you enjoy the challenge? I thought it was boring.

It was nice to see the top 10 transformations too, I love Poppi! She was soooo cool last year. She was soooo tiny!

One more week left. Do you think Neil will make it to the finals for Blue Team?

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 13, Dec 4th brvnkrz 12-05-07 1
 RE: Week 13, Dec 4th brvnkrz 12-05-07 2
   Agree Breezy 12-05-07 3
       RE: Agree brvnkrz 12-05-07 4
           RE: Agree samboohoo 12-05-07 6
               RE: Agree brvnkrz 12-05-07 10
 RE: Week 13, Dec 4th samboohoo 12-05-07 5
   RE: Week 13, Dec 4th Breezy 12-05-07 7
       RE: Week 13, Dec 4th samboohoo 12-05-07 8
           RE: Week 13, Dec 4th Breezy 12-05-07 9
   RE: Week 13, Dec 4th YankeeDixieDoodle 12-07-07 31
       RE: Week 13, Dec 4th Breezy 12-07-07 32
 New season commercial Breezy 12-05-07 11
   RE: New season commercial brvnkrz 12-05-07 12
       RE: New season commercial Breezy 12-05-07 13
           RE: New season commercial MKitty 12-06-07 27
 RE: Week 13, Dec 4th Cyndimaus 12-05-07 14
   RE: Week 13, Dec 4th Breezy 12-05-07 15
       RE: Week 13, Dec 4th brvnkrz 12-05-07 16
           RE: Week 13, Dec 4th Breezy 12-05-07 17
               RE: Week 13, Dec 4th brvnkrz 12-05-07 18
                   RE: Week 13, Dec 4th samboohoo 12-05-07 19
       RE: Week 13, Dec 4th Cyndimaus 12-05-07 20
           RE: Week 13, Dec 4th Breezy 12-05-07 21
           RE: Week 13, Dec 4th brvnkrz 12-05-07 23
               RE: Week 13, Dec 4th Cyndimaus 12-06-07 26
           RE: Week 13, Dec 4th MKitty 12-06-07 28
               RE: Week 13, Dec 4th Breezy 12-07-07 29
 So samboohoo 12-05-07 22
   RE: So Breezy 12-05-07 24
       RE: So samboohoo 12-06-07 25
 RE: Week 13, Dec 4th YankeeDixieDoodle 12-07-07 30
   RE: Week 13, Dec 4th ZnittyK 12-09-07 33
       RE: Week 13, Dec 4th flmfrk 12-09-07 35
   RE: Week 13, Dec 4th flmfrk 12-09-07 34
       RE: Week 13, Dec 4th YankeeDixieDoodle 12-10-07 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-07, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
I thought of you and you always say how difficult it is to workout after work. It was interesting to see it on tv.
GF was also relating to it very much.
No clue how they could work around all of that pizza. It was great that none of them cheated. GF was in the other room when she heard them eating and was upset because she thought they were eating pizza.
They are looking great. All of them.
Nothing says Holiday Joy like a Brestee sigpic
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-05-07, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
Oh, and as much as I can't stand Kim, I was kind of sad for her. She actually seemed human to me and not like some DAW.

12-05-07, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Agree"
I don't like Kim either, but watching her watch Bryan's video was sad. I heard that they were on Good Morning America or something yesterday morning.

12-05-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Agree"
I still don't want to see her come back as a trainer but she redeemed herself a bit in that little clip.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-07, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Agree"
I didn't see it. I guess I'll have to forgo making your Christmas card tonight so that I can watch it.

Handcrafted by Rolly

12-05-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Agree"
You've been hanging around Breezy too much. hrmph.

12-05-07, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
I didn't see the first hour yet, so I missed the challenge. (We went to get our tree and dinner, etc.)

I love Nicole. And I was so sad for her. I think this really might be the first time I actually had tears leave my eyes. I love Bob. He is just so sweet and wonderful.

And Neil really is redeaming himself to me. I love that he just throws it out there at the eliminations. (Oh, and I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed watching Bob kick his aras last week.)

I thought Nicole looked great! She really is becoming quite a little princess. (Yep, Newsome, she really is a pretty girl.)

I saw the transformations starting with Brian, I think. I had forgotten how great he looked. And Poppi too.

Yay for Nicole. I can't wait to see her at the finale. I am sure she will be over the 100 mark.

I hope Neil pulls such a huge number next week. He's got Bob all to himself, so it's possible. I would love to see the black team have to vote out one of their own. I would especially love to see Julie and Izzy on the block.

Handcrafted by Rolly

12-05-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
Brian was too skinny at the finale last year.

Yep, I'm rooting for Isabeau and Julie to be below the yellow line next week.

12-05-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
Yeah, but he was hot, especially since he also lost the mountain main look.

Too much activity could break the branches . . .

Handcrafted by Rolly

12-05-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
True, he looked lots better. But I thought he was too boney.

If this tree's a rockin' don't come a knockin.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-07-07, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
Unless Neil really messes up, I expect him to be above the Yellow Line. That would leave two of the Black Team up for elimination. Probably Julie and Izzy. Once they quit competing as teams, have Bill or Hollie been on the block?

12-07-07, 04:33 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
Bill hasn't been, but I think Hollie was.

12-05-07, 10:33 AM (EST)
11. "New season commercial"
Starts on New Years Day. Playing as couples, should be interesting.

12-05-07, 10:36 AM (EST)
12. "RE: New season commercial"
Hmmm. Interesting. It's actually a great idea. I think it will make it easier for them to stick to it once they leave because they will have the support at home. I like it.

12-05-07, 10:54 AM (EST)
13. "RE: New season commercial"
That's a good point. I remember seeing a Mom/Son couple, best friends and a married couple.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-06-07, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: New season commercial"
I am really looking forward to seeing the couples thing starting on New Years day. Neil is also starting to grow on me. I love Bill, but hope the other two wicked step-sisters go below the yellow line this week! bwa ha ha ha...

*Christmas Cheer from Sharnina*

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-05-07, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
Good episode. At this point in the game it's hard to see people leave, although I'm glad it was Nicole. It was good to see she did well at home. She did look good.

I was glad to see such a good attitude from not-Jillian upon discovering that Bryan was gone. That raised her up a bit in my opinion. I was tired of hearing her obsessing about Bryan being the last of the red team.

I was glad to see Bill pull a good number last night. I feared he would have a bad night and be below the yellow line. I'm still hoping he'll win.

I find I am liking Neil a little bit more than before. But I couldn't help but think that his beating of Erik's record was tainted by that huge "gain" the week after watering up. It's true he may legitimately pass Erik's record, and I'm glad for him to have done so well, but the watering up incident did come to mind.

I knew Julie would be below the yellow line. She was featured way too much in confessionals for the whole episode. (or else no one else was very talkative!!)

As for Neil making the finals, that depends on if he stays above the yellow line. If he goes below the yellow line he's gone. He had a good week. It's just a matter of keeping it up. He could hit a wall like Nicole did and do poorly despite working hard.

Sigs by Cyg

12-05-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
Isn't Neil's total weight loss from day one to last night? So the watering up weight really doesn't count in there.

12-05-07, 11:18 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
I agree that the watering up will not affect the overall weight loss for him. For me though? I just remember him doing that and have trouble respecting him for it.

12-05-07, 11:21 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-07 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Oh I agree. I was just saying that his passing Erik in total weight loss while on the show would stand, watering up or not. I think? Isn't the total just now minus start, it's not adding each week's amount?

12-05-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
Yes, you are correct. I think. LOL

12-05-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
She is correct. And after reading it twice, it makes perfect sense.

Handcrafted by Rolly

12-05-07, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
Oh, I know he'll still surpass Erik. I just meant that maybe not as soon as this episode. Or at least not by as much.

I guess it just bothers me that his numbers aren't as accurate as they should be since that 33 pound loss wasn't "really" a true weight loss since it reflected losing all the water weight he had gained from the previous week. (I figured that instead of gaining 17 pounds he probably would have lost around 8 or 9 and then the next week maybe have lost about the same. So instead of a total loss of 33 over two weeks it would have been more like 18 pounds taken off of the original "before water gain" number. Okay....maybe that's rambling a bit much and confusing people)

I know he's been doing a good job at losing weight. I do not discount that at all. Guess it boils down to a loss of respect for him.

I think I rambled too much.

dressed up for the holidays by Tribe

12-05-07, 03:40 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
LOL Loss of respect, got it and understand.

12-05-07, 04:17 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
You should have mapquested that answer and asked for shorter directions. *giggle*
I agree that it just comes down to a loss of respect for him.

12-06-07, 10:03 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
That answer did not reflect the fact that I minored in journalism in college. (sheesh, I was the copy editor of the college newspaper....I should have edited my own answer!)

Sigs by Cyg

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-06-07, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-07 AT 06:26 PM (EST)

I'm trying to remember back a couple of seasons..but didn't both Matt and Eric water up too during one of their "passes" in the last couple of seasons? It seems to me they did too...( I think that is why they changed the rules if you have the pass..it's null and void if you actually gain weight)
Just wondering if anyone remembers....

12-07-07, 10:30 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
Yep, they both did. They knew they were safe so they watered up.

12-05-07, 04:16 PM (EST)
22. "So"
I managed to watch the first hour (except for gabbing Julie) during lunch. Can I just say again how much I love Bob? He is so sweet to Nicole. I just love him. I want him to be my trainer.

And I liked the job segment. I was laughing so hard at Neil with those dishes. It reminded me of my days at the Arches washing dishes. It'll make you sweat.

So will waiting for football players to show up for breakfast.

Handcrafted by Rolly

12-05-07, 04:40 PM (EST)
24. "RE: So"
Bob is a sweetie, but I still need the hardaras approach. I want Jillian as my trainer.

Boo and Troy sitting in a tree...

12-06-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
25. "RE: So"
I think Bob can be pretty hard core. Just ask Neil.

That's my kind of tree.

Handcrafted by Rolly

12-07-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
With one more weigh-in to go, I think Neils's got a great chance to be in the Final Four. Bill and Hollie, too. Isabeau or Julie? At this point, I think it's a toss-up.
As usual, I found the episode over-long, with it's Kim's drawn out whine-and-reminisce, 18 minute weigh-in, and 17 minute pre-elimination sessions.
Noticed the usual product placement, tight close-up of a Subway wrapper, too. And, all the votes were super-predictable.
I knew Julie's name would be on fellow Blue Team-mate Neil's plate. And, her three Black Team-mates would vote to send her home. They didn't need Bill's vote, but I have a good idea Nicole's name was on his plate.
For a few minutes, though, I thought Isabeau voting to send her own team-mate home. Everything she said suggested that. Then of course, a long commercial break before she lifts the cover off her plate.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-07, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
Everyone already knew that Nicole was getting the axe. Its just like it was last year on the red team. Now if Bill goes under the line with another member of the black team. He will be gone for sure. I'm starting to like Neil.
Sorry, I don't understand the entire watering up thing. Sorry, but I dont. I don't understand how you can take the much water in without you know... using the bathroom a lot lol. I thought water makes you go to the bathroom. I guess everyones body is different. Maybe they watered up before the weigh in but I still dont get how you can water up 17 pounds in a week.
I guess Matt and Eric I guess watered up too. I knew they did something to gain that weight (ironically they both were winners of the Biggest Loser) I just didn't know it was watering up. I still don't like Kim lol.

flmfrk 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-09-07, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flmfrk Click to send private message to flmfrk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
>Everyone already knew that Nicole was
>getting the axe. Its just
>like it was last year
>on the red team. Now
>if Bill goes under the
>line with another member of
>the black team. He will
>be gone for sure. I'm
>starting to like Neil.
>Sorry, I don't understand the entire
>watering up thing. Sorry, but
>I dont. I don't understand
>how you can take the
>much water in without you
>know... using the bathroom a
>lot lol. I thought water
>makes you go to the
>bathroom. I guess everyones body
>is different. Maybe they watered
>up before the weigh in
>but I still dont get
>how you can water up
>17 pounds in a week.
>
>I guess Matt and Eric I
>guess watered up too. I
>knew they did something to
>gain that weight (ironically they
>both were winners of the
>Biggest Loser) I just didn't
>know it was watering up.
>I still don't like Kim
>lol.

I read on one of the contestants websites that Neil didn't water up before the weigh-in, he ate a lot of salt that week and it made him retain water. Hmmm.... maybe that's where Bryan learned to marinate in soy sauce.

flmfrk 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-09-07, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flmfrk Click to send private message to flmfrk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
>Noticed the usual product placement, tight
>close-up of a Subway wrapper,
>too.
As soon as I saw Nicole eating the subway I knew she was a goner.

12-10-07, 12:21 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Week 13, Dec 4th"
There's too much low-fiber bread in those sub-rolls. Too many empty calories. Especially when every calorie counts. When I used to eat at Subway more regularly, I'd substitute a wrap for the bread. I'd save 40 calories and gain six grams of fiber. But, the last time I asked for a wrap, the girl told me that they were using a different kind of wrap. Since most wraps have less than three grams of fiber, I didn't want to risk taking in empty calories.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •