The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Notice how Kai and Heather are now edited to seem really nice?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-30-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Notice how Kai and Heather are now edited to seem really nice?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-06 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

The way they edit these shows is truly weird. For most of the season, Kai and Heather have been edited to be shown as really mean..evil incarnate! Now, they are being rarely shown, and are always shown looking supportive. I was wondering why they spent all their time focussing on Eric last night, and even Wylie, but nothing on the other gals (well, not much, anyway)

Does anyone think that is weird? Adrian was edited to be shown as a basket-case..I wonder if she is really that much of heap of goo? And, now ! am starting to question how they edit everyone....as we have seen a total flip-flop in how almost everyone in the show has been edited.

What does everyone here think?

A Tribe original!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Notice how Kai and Heather are ... Breezy 11-30-06 1
 RE: Notice how Kai and Heather are ... HeavenlyGrl 11-30-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Notice how Kai and Heather are now edited to seem really nice?"
Good questions.... my thinking is that Kai and Heather are not as nasty now that there aren't any other "strong" women in the house for them to be threatened by. But it all could be the producers editing. You just never know.

It also could be that they are gaining self respect for themselves and then for others too because of all the good results from their hard work. *shrug*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-30-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Notice how Kai and Heather are now edited to seem really nice?"
I think the angry Red Team girls are more mellowed now that they've gotten as far as they have... I truly feel like they are learning more than a "eat right and work out" lifestyle. I also think they have realized everyone has worked just as hard as they have, and everyone deserves the same respect. It's amazing, when your mind and body goes through such a transformation, what other ideas in your life change.
Adrian, on the other hand, is a total basket case, and all her whining and "poor me" attitude stunk. When they were running the derby last night and she was yelling to the other new contestant that he KNEW how homesick she was, I wished I could yell at her and say "And how do you think the others feel who have been there for almost three months??!!" Heather was my numero-uno candidate to go, but I really couldn't take any more of Adrian's crying, and I'm glad she's gone.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •