The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Left the Ranch tonight?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jellyl1 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jellyl1 Click to send private message to jellyl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Left the Ranch tonight?"
I was watching the show at my sister's house and missed who was voted out. Was it Heather or Adrian?

Thanks for the help.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight? kathie 11-30-06 1
 RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight? EMTBGRL 11-30-06 2
   Actually 4 votes Breezy 11-30-06 3
       RE: Actually 4 votes MKitty 11-30-06 6
           RE: Actually 4 votes Breezy 11-30-06 7
       RE: Actually 4 votes EMTBGRL 11-30-06 12
 RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight? Cyndimaus 11-30-06 4
   RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight? deweydrop 11-30-06 5
   RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight? Breezy 11-30-06 8
       RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight? samboohoo 11-30-06 9
           RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight? Breezy 11-30-06 11
   RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight? samboohoo 11-30-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kathie 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathie Click to send private message to kathie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight?"
It was Adrian.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight?"
I don't know where you left off. Slight recap:

Adrian only lost two pounds, and cried after the weigh-in. She and Heather fell below the yellow line. Adrian cried more talking to her trainer about how she would never "break the 160's."

At the voting table when they were voting between Adrian and Heather, Kai said that the woman that she was voting for was up against her "best friend" and the "woman that captured her heart, at the end of the table" (Heather) and she lifted her tray, and voted "Adrian." The second vote was by Jaron for Heather. However, Caroline Rhea said that it didn't matter what the third vote was, because it would tie Heather and Adrian, and they would have to go with lowest per cent weight lost, and that would be Adrian. So, actually, both Adrian and Heather each got one vote. We never saw the third vote.

Since Adrian had the lowest per cent of weight loss for the week, she was the one who left the ranch. She left the ranch at 161 lbs. I noticed on her update at the end of the show, Adrian was 166 lbs. However, they showed her working out on a rock climbing wall, and she looked happy. Adrian said she was going to work on being the "biggest loser at home."

(I wish Heather had been voted off.)

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Actually 4 votes"
Erik voted for Adrian, we didn't see Wylie's vote (the fourth vote, kind of hard to tie 3 votes when voting for 2).

I hope Adrian gets some counciling, seems to me she has some emotional issues to deal with in order to reach her weight goals.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-30-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Actually 4 votes"
I totally agree with you Breezy. She has broken down so many times in the mere three weeks she has been there. Remember her storming out and literally stamping her foot to state that one of the challenges was "not fair!"..and then all the drama..all the time. Yikes, she really needs some self-esteem counselling as she seems really hard on herself. Not surprisingly, I noticed that she actually gained weight since she left the ranch but is putting on a brave face...

A Tribe original!

11-30-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Actually 4 votes"
Yep she was at 166, but she looked good! And she needs to realize that. It's about looking and feeling good, not a number.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Actually 4 votes"
>Erik voted for Adrian,

Ohh yeahhh! I forgot that! Thanks.
I also thought it would be Eric that would be "out"
but his 12 lb. weight loss was amazing, and kept him "safe."

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-30-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight?"
I was so sure it was going to be Eric. They were focusing on him so much throughout the whole show that I was sure it was a setup for him leaving the ranch. I am SO glad he's still there and still doing awesome with his weight loss. He's come a long way since he first arrived.

It seems that Adrian is doing well at home. I was worried about her attitude. But she seems happy and she is still working out so even though she hasn't lost the weight she wants, she is staying healthy.

I really, really, really hope that Kai isn't in the final four.

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Musings

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-30-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight?"
per usual... I agree with everything my twin...uh...Cyndimaus ...wrote!

11-30-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight?"
It sucks, but at this point.. I would surprised if Kai wasn't in the final 4. With her injury, Heather will probably be below the line again. *shrug*

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight?"
That's what I'm thinking. Heather is next.

Handcrafted by Rolly

11-30-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight?"
or Wylie. I think they'll be the two under the line.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who Left the Ranch tonight?"
I thought that special segment with Eric right before the weigh-in was an editing mistake and the he was a goner for sure.

Handcrafted by Rolly

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •