The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heather and The Red Team"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-13-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heather and The Red Team"
First off, I don't see a bashers forum for TBL, but I would just like to say that Heather is the worst type of person... hypocritical, hysterical, and back-stabbing, but she'll smile to your face. When Kim was trying to get the Red Team motivated becuase of their own stupidity, and Heather says, "I am not a quitter" or something along those lines, I started to laugh out loud. If she had so much gumption and determination, how did she end up that overwieght?? She obviously is a quitter, with no determination, or will power.
Also, how The Red Team keeps winning over The Blue Team is beyond me. The Blue Team works as a team, they work hard, they like each other, and Bob is a great motivator, when they lose a player they don't pout and not want to work out, they put their heads down and their #####** up. I can't see what the deal is, they should be kicking butt... I hope it takes a turn for the better soon for The Blue Team, because like someone else posted everyone on The Red Team bites excupt for maybe Pam.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heather and The Red Team petmama 10-13-06 1
 RE: Heather and The Red Team MKitty 10-19-06 2
   RE: Heather and The Red Team MizJazmine 10-20-06 3
       RE: Heather and The Red Team MKitty 10-20-06 4
   RE: Heather and The Red Team YankeeDixieDoodle 10-20-06 5
   RE: Heather and The Red Team scline45 11-09-06 6
       RE: Heather and The Red Team YankeeDixieDoodle 11-09-06 7
       RE: Heather and The Red Team EMTBGRL 11-09-06 8
           RE: Heather and The Red Team YankeeDixieDoodle 11-09-06 9
               RE: Heather and The Red Team scline45 11-10-06 10
                   RE: Heather and The Red Team MizJazmine 11-11-06 11
       RE: Heather and The Red Team petmama 11-11-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-13-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heather and The Red Team"
How can anyone take Heather seriously when ashe's sitting on her big fat a$$, making all those clock-stoppingly ugly "cry" faces and squawling that she isn't a quitter. Obviously, when she's always begging Kim for breaks and sitting on her a$$, that's exactly what she is. If Kim had had a "quitter" attitude, she'd look just like the Red Team. She grew up an "Air Force brat", moving too often to make any close friends. Coped with the lonelines by eating. And, getting fat. It's that "quitter" attitude that's gotten the Red Team where they are today. Fat and Lazy.
That's why I can't see how they've managed to win all four challenges. But, it's why they've won every other weigh-in. The "win" the right to decide which Blue Team member sits out the weigh-in. To make the numbers even. The Red Team gets to "sit out" one of the Blue Team's biggest threats and wins thje weigh-in by default. Next week, no matter who wins the challenge, with an equal number on each team, I'm expecting the Red Team to win the weigh-in. The following week, winning the challenge will be essential for the Blue Team. So, the Red Team won't be deciding who sits out.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-19-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heather and The Red Team"
I have a new "hated person" for the Red team. Kai! She is really starting to bug me know...along with Heather. Actually, she is started to bug me more than Heather! I agree with you on the only one I can handle on the red team is Pam...she seems fairly genuine...

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-20-06, 05:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heather and The Red Team"
I hate ta say it, but I don't think anybody on the red team is wrapped too tightly. I kinda get the feeling that maybe Pam doesn't stand out too much for a reason. Like she could really be in the running, but they don't want to reveal too much too soon so thanks to editing it's easier to keep the camera on the obvious nut jobs. I can't wait for Heather to go home, but to be honest just about anyone from the red team will suit me just fine especially after their little pout/protest session a week or so ago. Their trainer should have never let them pull that, and I still don't think they have much respect for her. I think they were just being manipulative and I do think they're a bunch of phonies. If given the chance I do think they would slit their trainers throat 'cuz their jealous of her and they don't like her. At least that's the vibe I get...

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-20-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Heather and The Red Team"
LOL...I agree! I could just see them singing and dancing around Not-Jillian (aka Kim) as she is hog-tied on a spit over a fire with her throat slit (gee, maybe I am channeling Lord of the Flies " here..but your comment really made me giggle and think of that scene...)

PS: I am not sick..truly I am not! LOL...

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heather and The Red Team"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

>I have a new "hated person"
>for the Red team. Kai!
>She is really starting to
>bug me know...along with Heather.
>Actually, she is started to
>bug me more than Heather!
> I agree with you
>on the only one I
>can handle on the red
>team is Pam...she seems fairly
>genuine...

Geniunely obnoxious, IMO, after Wednesday night. I added Pam to Heather and Kai's "b!tches coven" during the "wave" challenge. She was so disgustingly cruel to Ken. Accusing him of exaggerating his back pain. IMO, if his back weren't hurting, he would've done his damnedest to win that challenge. Their team did start out ahead. Maybe a little back pain of her own would teach Pam some compassion.

scline45 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scline45 Click to send private message to scline45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Heather and The Red Team"
I just have one question - why is everyone so down on Heather? You people don't even know her! She's a peach and she is genuine!

11-09-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Heather and The Red Team"
Get some tapes of this season, so far. And, watch them. Then, you'll see why we can't stand her.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Heather and The Red Team"
>I just have one question -
>why is everyone so down
>on Heather? You people
>don't even know her!
>She's a peach and she
>is genuine!

You say that like you know her...everything that I know is based on contestants on a reality TV show. True for every poster here..methinks. Anyway, that said:

She's a double Meh. on the Meh scale.
I don't hate her.
I just don't like her.
Her game face? svcks.
Her numbers are low, and so are parts of her.
and that ain't changing fast as some others---
I don't see her winning is all.

11-09-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Heather and The Red Team"
Apparently she still does. Even after gaining four pounds!

scline45 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scline45 Click to send private message to scline45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Heather and The Red Team"
Well, it just shows what you don't know about people. Have you ever thought maybe the network or producers want these guys to act the way they do? It sells shows. Gets people like you to watch them and get all involved with the people and you don't even know them.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-11-06, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Heather and The Red Team"
Nope I don't know Heather personally and I don't want to know her. She's genuine alright...genuinely rude & selfish. She only cares about herself. Even this last little ploy of hers was about Her and only Her. While I understand this is a competition, she didn't care one bit about her partner. It was all about her. IMO Heather is just simply sickening. Even her sexist crap is crazy - only wanting a woman to win. IMO all of these people are working hard and any one of them deserves to win male or female. IMO that leaves Heather out of the equation seeing how she resembles more of a snake than a human. I for one will applaud when her behind gets bounced and I hope it's sooner than later.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Heather and The Red Team"
There's a difference between knowing Heather as a friend. And, knowing her as a competitor. She certainly wasn't very "peachy" to Jen.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •