The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
Can't wait to see them! And how will our Losers react? Will we get nastiness from Kai and Heather? Maybe they'll both go home! But I think it's one from each team. Should make for an interesting twist in the game.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... deweydrop 10-26-06 1
   RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... YankeeDixieDoodle 10-26-06 3
   RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... HeavenlyGrl 10-26-06 4
       RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... petmama 10-26-06 5
       RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... deweydrop 10-27-06 9
       RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... Cyndimaus 10-27-06 10
           RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... HeavenlyGrl 10-30-06 14
       RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... tjdmlhw 11-02-06 17
 RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... YankeeDixieDoodle 10-26-06 2
 RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... petmama 10-26-06 6
 RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... MKitty 10-26-06 7
   RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... YankeeDixieDoodle 10-26-06 8
       RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... MKitty 10-27-06 11
 RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... MizJazmine 10-27-06 12
   RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-01-06 16
 RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... redsox04 10-28-06 13
   RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... MKitty 10-30-06 15
 RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... Cyndimaus 11-02-06 18
   RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-02-06 19
   RE: "At-Home" contestants joining t... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-09-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-26-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
that and the fact that these 'at home losers' have, evidently, lost more than those on the ranch?

i foresee HEATHER getting VERY snarky.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-26-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
Getting snarkier you mean. She was pretty snarky to Jen when their team lost the first weigh-in. Even called her lazy. And, just who's been taking breaks and sitting on her a$$ whining that she isn't a quitter for several episodes since?

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
I honestly find it very hard to beleive that some of the at home contestants have lost possibly more wieght than the ones at the ranch... I think they're just trying to leave us in anticipation with that one... and I see Heather turning into the green monster when she finds out, too... hopfully she'll be leaving soon after that, it won't matter

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
It's possible for some of the "home" contestants to "out-lose" those at the ranch. While they don't have Bob and Kim, they've still got a program to follow. And, when someone is determined enough to lose weight, just how necessary is a trainer, anyway? Because their team failed the "calorie" quiz, Bobby and Eric went three days without Bob. And, it took four Red Team members to match their 29 pound weight loss!

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-27-06, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
>I honestly find it very hard
>to beleive that some of
>the at home contestants have
>lost possibly more wieght than
>the ones at the ranch...

I don't...not in the very least. It's all about will power, determination, motivation, and desire. If you want it bad enough, you can make it happen. I think it sends a very powerful message to all us watching...that it CAN be done without a trainer/100% supervision.

I just hope that the 'at home' losers were in close contact with a doctor like those on the ranch.

10-27-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
I honestly find it very hard to beleive that some of the at home contestants have lost possibly more wieght than the ones at the ranch

I don't, considering the incredible weight loss we've seen from some of the eliminated players. Also, the last part of the game is played at home and there is some big weight loss during that time too.

I think that if you're properly motivated and staying consistent you can lose weight without a trainer there overseeing your every move.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"

>
>I think that if you're properly
>motivated and staying consistent you
>can lose weight without a
>trainer there overseeing your every
>move.
>
>
>siggie by ARnutz
>bounced by Icey
>
> Maus Musings

I do agree with that, 100%, I think they will lose a lot of wieght, I just don't think they will lose MORE than the ones on the ranch... I have personal experience of working out on my own, and working out with a trainer. I understand the "at home" contestants have trainers as well, but when you've been removed from your home environment, I think that it makes you focus that much more.

tjdmlhw 67 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjdmlhw Click to send private message to tjdmlhw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
Some of the at home contestants have lost more than 20% of their body weight in the first 7 weeks. You can see the results on NBC.com (link below).

Jaron (AR) appears to be in lead for the men with over 21% loss, Matthew (ME) was in the lead until this past week.

Adrian (ND) has also lost over 21%, with Poppi (NJ) pushing her. Poppi is the lady with the frizzy hair.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/36_at_home/

10-26-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
I suspect both teams will have to vote a member off. And, of course, the Red Team "b!tches coven" will vote Wylie off. Then, with all the men gone, they'll turn on each other.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
>...Will we get nastiness from
>Kai and Heather?...

Do I like chocolate? Well...yeah.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-26-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
do you know when they will be joining at the ranch? I hadn't heard anything about this..i just thought they would come on the last show to be weighed in like the "bootees" often get the chance to come and see if they get an additional prize.

I am very intersted to see any of the "home" players or the former bootees come and join again! Get out the claws!

10-26-06, 07:38 PM (EST)
8. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
According to previews for next week's show, two more "ranch" contestants are sent home. And, two of the 36 "home" contestants return to the ranch.

10-27-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
Wow...I didn't see those previews..a swap two-for-two..now that will be VERY interesting! Thanks for filling me in on that...

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-27-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
I think most of us if not all of us know that Heather is a nut job. I know I anticipate her becoming totally discombobulated. The most I can hope for is that Wiley somehow loses the most weight and get's protected from elimination leaving the women to have to fight amongst themselves. I could see Heather going into full blown hysterics if that happened! hahahaha...total meltdown!

I'm looking forward to the "At-Homies" joining the ranch. I wanna see who has lost what and how are they're gonna keep them from immediately being eliminated or if that's even a concern. Should be interesting....

11-01-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-06 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

>I think most of us if
>not all of us know
>that Heather is a nut
>job. I know I anticipate
>her becoming totally discombobulated. The
>most I can hope for
>is that Wiley somehow loses
>the most weight and get's
>protected from elimination leaving the
>women to have to fight
>amongst themselves. I could see
>Heather going into full blown
>hysterics if that happened! hahahaha...total
>meltdown!
>
The Red Team loses the weigh-in again? And, Wylie wins immunity? Now, that would be sweet!

redsox04 91 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsox04 Click to send private message to redsox04 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
I know for sure which female comes back into the game. I dont know if anybody wants to know or if you want to keep it as a surprise. let me know!

10-30-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
I just saw your posting today..and I do NOT want to know...I like the surprise! Only a couple more days of waiting..I can handle it!

11-02-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
18. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
Okay, so if you were one of the contestants on the ranch, would you automatically want to vote out a newcomer just because they were new? I've always wondered about this reaction in various reality shows. I can understand it to a point, but then you don't even take the time to figure out if they would be an asset to keep around.

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

11-02-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
19. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
>Okay, so if you were one
>of the contestants on the
>ranch, would you automatically want
>to vote out a newcomer
>just because they were new?

Heather and Kai would. Last night, they were champing at the bit.

11-09-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
20. "RE: "At-Home" contestants joining the ranch"
I think, now that it's no more teams or duos, but everyone competing as individuals, fellow contestants are no longer assets, but threats, to each other. And, I'll bet that's why Eric and Jaron went along with Kai and Adrian in voting Bobby out. He, with his three pound weight loss, was more of a threat than Heather, with her four pound gain.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •