The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11.01 episode..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-02-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11.01 episode..."
Brian...WOW...
I didn't even RECOGNIZE him in his "follow up" at the end of the show.

I thought they were showing another 'at-home' contestant.

He was a good-looking guy to begin with...but after losing all that weight, what was it - 118? DAMN! His wife is one lucky woman.

I'm really sorry to see him leave...

Pam...meh...on the fence with her. she looks great now...I like her the best out of the 3 women left.

Now - what do we all think of Eric's ploy last night? To not 'break his neck working out', so as to get the free pass out of play? Didn't Matt use this ploy last season? He was safe for an elimination, he gained a few lbs...but then lost like 20+ the next week?

there is only one flaw in this plan...next week they are still competing as duos...not singles...hope this doesn't bite him in the arse in the end.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11.01 episode... Cyndimaus 11-02-06 1
   RE: 11.01 episode... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-02-06 6
       RE: 11.01 episode... MizJazmine 11-02-06 11
 RE: 11.01 episode... adricharlie 11-02-06 2
   RE: 11.01 episode... HeavenlyGrl 11-02-06 3
       RE: 11.01 episode... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-02-06 5
           RE: 11.01 episode... HeavenlyGrl 11-02-06 8
               RE: 11.01 episode... petmama 11-08-06 13
               RE: 11.01 episode... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-09-06 14
 RE: 11.01 episode... samboohoo 11-02-06 4
 RE: 11.01 episode... MKitty 11-02-06 7
   RE: 11.01 episode... MizJazmine 11-02-06 10
 RE: 11.01 episode... MizJazmine 11-02-06 9
 RE: 11.01 episode... EMTBGRL 11-03-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-02-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11.01 episode..."
Yes, it was Matt who tried it and it worked. I'm glad it's working so far for Eric, because I really like him. I hope he continues to see success in his weight loss.

I'm with you about Brian. I was trying to figure out who the heck they were talking about. He looks like a totally different man. (and it was more than just the change in facial hair) Wow! Good for him!

I'm so glad that stupid free pass is out of the way. I really dislike Kai and her attitude so it's good she now has the same chance of being eliminated as the rest of them.

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-02-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 11.01 episode..."
If only Kai hadn't won that durn pass. Then, those three pounds Eric gained would've been a much deserved kick in her big fat a**. But, maybe she'll get it next week!

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-02-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 11.01 episode..."
Well either way Kai wasn't gonna go this week, but my deepest desire would have been for her and Heather to have been a team so they could get the royal boot together. I see that's not gonna happen, but that would of been some real justice if it had of!

I know Wiley was happy about the change 'cuz those women were really gonna skew his butt if they had lost again as a team! The way Wiley and his partner lost that challenge seemed suspect to me tho' like his partner wanted to give the call to Brian. That's how it looked to me anyways....

adricharlie 1242 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-02-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11.01 episode..."
I thought they were talking about somebody else too. He looks great and seemed like a really good guy. I was actually hoping she wouldn't use the free pass.

As far as Eric's ploy, I think it stunk. It just seemed almost unfair but I also think it upset me more because I didn't want Brian sent home.

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-02-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11.01 episode..."
I love Eric, but I honestly thought that his gaining three pounds was a coincidence... he did still work out and eat right; sometimes your body just responds diffrently. Eric used this as an excuse for his wieght gain.
And I agree, Brian was unrecognizable. What an amazing job he did. I only hope the others can acheive what he has.
Pam was the best out of the three girls that were left, she had the effort and heart that the rest of the girls lacked.
Although I think it's a neat "reality show twist", bringing in the at-home contestants, I just don't think it would be fair if one of them won it. The contestant on the ranch have been working so hard and away from their families for so long, it would just be cruel if NONE of them walked away with it.

11-02-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 11.01 episode..."
Whoever loses the most weight deserves to win. Whether they were one of the 14 chosen to compete at the ranch. Or, one of the 36 who weren't. If one of them wins, it's because they worked harder at home, without the benefit of Bob and Kim, than those at the ranch. It was made clear, from the first episode, that one of them could win the competition.

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-02-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 11.01 episode..."

It was made clear,
>from the first episode, that
>one of them could win
>the competition.

It was not made clear to those people who recieved the chance to go to the ranch that they were actually competeing against the other at-home contestants. I think it would have changed their mind frame if they did know. Work harder, etc... And if you were in the shoes of the people on the ranch, away from their families and such, I think you would mind.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 11.01 episode..."
On the first episode, Caroline Rhea told the 36 who were sent home that they still had a chance to win the competition if they lost enough weight. And, I thought she told them in front of the 14 chosen to remain on the ranch.

11-09-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
14. "RE: 11.01 episode..."
Now that my memory has been refreshed, by a flashback of Caroline Rhea's "pep talk" to the 36 who were sent home, I see their "at home" weight loss efforts were kept secret from those chosen for the ranch.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11.01 episode..."
Hubba hubba, Brian!!

He looked great!

Thanks Tribe!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-02-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 11.01 episode..."
Yes, I agree that Brian looked amazing. I too didn't realize it was him at first, until I saw his wife. The long hair and the beard had to go! He looks fabulous now.

I also was sad to see Pam go as she was the only Red woman I could handle.

I would really respect someone who has been doing it at home to come and kick butt..as I know it is much, much harder to do it at home and with your family. The ranch is an artificial situation where they only workout, eat properly and have no distractions such as cooking for a whole family or eating out at restaurants all the time. I admire anybody who can really lose big numbers on the home turf with all the obstacles.

11-02-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 11.01 episode..."

>I also was sad to see
>Pam go as she was
>the only Red woman I
>could handle.

Ain't that the truth!

>I admire anybody who can really lose
>big numbers on the home
>turf with all the obstacles.

I agree

11-02-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 11.01 episode..."
Whoa & Wow! Brian was my fav and I'm sad to see him go, but HE IS LOOKING GOOD! He was a cutie before, but now that boy is foine!!! My goodness!!! I don't know why, but I'm just hoping his weight loss doesn't cause problems down the road in the marriage. Sometimes that happens, I hope not here tho'. He looks like a completely different person!

I thought Eric's ploy was some good strategizing. The difference for me is that I didn't like Matt, but I do like Eric. I think he'll do fine next week or at least I hope.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-03-06, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 11.01 episode..."
Brian?!?!?! OMG!
he looked like a billion!
I didn't recognize him at first, either! When they did the split screen, and I realized it was HIM?
I thought OMG! You GO BRIAN!
(and what a lucky little wife he has!)
He looked YUMMY!!! MMmmmmmm.... ;P

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •