The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Too Rigorous?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-23-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Too Rigorous?"
Anyone else around here think TBL diet and exercize regimen is too rigorous for the contestants. Daily calorie allowance is 1200 to 1500 for the women and 1500 to 1800 for the men. Nothing wrong with this for moderately active individuals. Getting 30 to 60 minutes of daily exercize. But, for people working out for hours every day, often until they puke? I think that's a bit much. The woman who lost 14 pounds on Wednesday's episode? Was it because she worked out so hard, she couldn't keep anything down? I wonder about the health consequences of TBL regimen.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Too Rigorous? Cyndimaus 09-23-06 1
 RE: Too Rigorous? jackandjill 09-23-06 2
   RE: Too Rigorous? petmama 09-26-06 5
 RE: Too Rigorous? Snidget 09-23-06 3
   RE: Too Rigorous? petmama 09-26-06 4
       RE: Too Rigorous? Snidget 09-26-06 6
           RE: Too Rigorous? petmama 09-27-06 7
 RE: Too Rigorous? MizJazmine 10-01-06 8
   RE: Too Rigorous? Snidget 10-01-06 9
       RE: Too Rigorous? irishrose 10-01-06 10
           RE: Too Rigorous? EMTBGRL 10-01-06 11
               RE: Too Rigorous? Snidget 10-02-06 12
                   RE: Too Rigorous? petmama 10-02-06 13
                   RE: Too Rigorous? petmama 10-02-06 14
                       RE: Too Rigorous? Snidget 10-02-06 15
                           RE: Too Rigorous? EMTBGRL 10-04-06 20
   RE: Too Rigorous? skeetergirl87 10-03-06 17
       RE: Too Rigorous? Snidget 10-03-06 18
 RE: Too Rigorous? pantsonfire 10-03-06 16
   RE: Too Rigorous? EMTBGRL 10-04-06 19
 RE: Too Rigorous? beachshellrose 10-22-06 21
   RE: Too Rigorous? petmama 10-24-06 22
   RE: Too Rigorous? linrosin 10-26-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-23-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
From watching previous seasons, the first weigh-in usually has large weight loss and then the next one has a big drop-off. (someone who lost 18 pounds might lose 6 pounds the next week) Usually your initial weight-loss is water weight and then you move on to the actual fat.

Keep in mind that the people on this show know what they're in for, to a degree (since this is not the first season) and they haven't had a healthy life-style, hence their weight. They have a trainer to help monitor their progress and medics are available if there is a problem. (there usually isn't)Anyone adjusting to a big change in their routine will have difficulty at first, but they are all there and desperately don't want to leave because they know they're getting healthy. (from previous seasons, most of the people there could care less about winning the money - they want to lose weight)

I don't know if I addressed your concerns or not. But this show is pretty much like a "jump start" for those who are on it. Intensive retraining of their habits and forming new ones so that when they go home they can continue to eat healthy and exercise regularly. (sports teams have training camps where they eat, sleep and breathe their sport for a week but it's not their normal every-day routine away from the camp)

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
The editors let us see what they want us to see. I didn't "see" anyone puke.

09-26-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
One woman puked out the window. We didn't "see" it because her back was to the camera. And, at least two others ran off camera. Matt had already warned them that they might puke. I don't think I'd want to be on that show. Of couse, at 5'2" and 125 lbs, I don't think I'd qualify!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
For the home dieter it might be overly strict.

However, I consider this to be "medically supervised" so the diet and exercise can be more rigorous than you would do yourself at home.

It is like the Rice Diet Clinic here in NC. If you read the book to do it at home there is the basic diet that you do one day out of the week and the rest of the week is more relaxed in calorie restriction. When you do it in house you do that very basic diet for as many days in a row that you can because they are checked by the medical staff and if you are being monitored regularly you can go with a stricter version of the diet.

When you are talking very heavy people if you get them of sugar and salt they can lose 10 pounds of water in a week even if they don't lose any real weight (meaning that if they had a meal or two the way they usually eat they'd gain all 10 pounds back in no time at all)

Imaginary friends by Bob!

09-26-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
That's why I have a problem with so much of the "do-it yourself" rapid weight loss gimmicks found in books and magazines. What's mistaken for fat loss is just water loss. The "dieter" doesn't realize that true and lasting fat loss comes from a permanent change in eating habits rather than some "expert's" 14 day regimen. On day 15, goes back to their usual way of eating. And, gets fatter than ever.

09-26-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
Agreed.

Everyone looks for the magic that will allow them to avoid the whole eat less, exercise more thing.

I still think my Dad should have written up his diet as a book, but it wouldn't sell. It was put 2/3 of what your normally eat on your plate. Eat that. Do not go back for seconds. Repeat with every single meal or snack. If you stop losting weight before you get to the weight you want to eat, drop the portions back again and repeat until you find the amount of food that you like to eat that will maintain the weight you want.

He ate everything he always ate including desserts, he just has a smaller piece of everything.

Haunted by Tribe!

09-27-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
Yepper. Weight loss, like so many other things is more common sense than most people realize. And, it's so simple. It isn't about boring, repetative eating plans. Or, deprivation. It's about portion control. Too much of even the "healthier" foods can cause weight gain.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-06, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
Well I wasn't too bothered by the caloric intake, but the workout regime of 4 hours (or something like that)...uhhhhh resembles a part time job to me! It was always my understanding that it was about consistancy over time and NOT dieting, but rather a lifestyle. A healthy BALANCED lifestyle.

10-01-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
It doesn't seem out of line for most of the leave your life for weeks/months to get a jumpstart on your weightloss/health sort of places.

Yep, a lot of people can make fairly minor changes to lifestyle and get back to a healthy weight, but for a lot of people there is a need for a drastic change of lifestyle, and sometimes that is easier to do at a place like the ranch (which like I said doesn't seem out of line with other in house medically monitored weight loss programs. I live near one of these and they get a fair amount of local coverage as to what they do/how they operate)

If you go back to whatever made you fat once you lose the weight you will gain it all right back. It made you fat once, it will make you fat again, so it is about a life-long change, not a short-term diet. Some people do need the whole get away from my life and learn a whole new set of behaviors in order to get a start on any sort of significant weight loss thing. One of the reasons gastric bypass works so well for some people is that the surgery forces you to change how you eat because if you ate the way that made you fat you get so sick from the food that almost no one will eat that way. Any enjoyment you might have gotten from eating the food is drowned out by being physically ill.

Most of these programs are designed to give you enough of a jump start that the more normal levels of exercise and diet that one can do in the real world isn't so frustrating you give it up. Working at it for a month and losing only a couple of pounds will make anyone who has 100 pounds to lose so frustrated they give up. Losing a significant amount of weight in a month or two like they do on this show often gives people enough hope that they will keep at the amount of exercise and diet that will let them continue to gradually lose the weight.

It's a tribe creation!
I'm on a diet now and gave myself 1.5 years to lose the weight, which is more than a lot of people feel they can do. If I could afford get to a place where I could drop a lot of weight in a month I'd love to do that. Just not in the budget, or work schedule.

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-01-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
Good luck with the diet Snidget I am sure that you will reach you goal. I did it a couple of years ago and with diet and regular exercise I have been able to maintain for over a year. It is all about keeping moving. Again good Luck.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-01-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
No, I don't think it is too rigorous. I think whatever medically supervised diets and exercise regimens help these people get their (BMI) Body Mass Index levels down to "healthy" is fine with me. As long as their blood pressure is OK (heart related) and they are being monitored for things like "heart stress" and "resting and active pulse rate" are coming up normal? They're fine.

It might seem harsh now, but they are being done a longterm favor. The end result if that if they take it off, keep it off, and learn how to change their lifestyle? They are being given a gift of a longer life. That should be worth a little "run until you puke" (as long as that isn't followed by starvation or a whole pizza) The fastest way to lose weight is by running. (It helps to be taught proper stretching and form to reduce the chances of injury.)

Diet pills and tricks don't work. I've discussed "weight loss" before. Here are my tips:

See a physician first. Know what your goal should be based on your gender, height and health. Be aware of what is "Normal Range" and considered a "Healthy Weight" for you. Aim for that number.

Take measurements. If you don't lose weight, you might lose inches as you get in better shape. That counts. It's not only about the weight. It's about overall health. A pound of muscle and a pound of fat are still a pound, but a pound of muscle looks smaller on you, which is why the inches are important.

You did not gain weight overnight. You will NOT lose it overnight, either. It will take TIME, and a committment to an overhaul in "Lifestyle." Make realistic goals, and reward yourself weekly for small/any gains towards your goal (but, not with food items.)

Find a buddy who is about the size you are, likes the same exercise you do, and wants to lose about the same amount of weight. Make regular appointments to get together to exercise so that you don't shirk it.

Environment. If you don't buy it, and it's not in the house, you can't eat it. If you live with other people who do not want to change their bad habits, buy your own food, and don't eat theirs. This takes pre-planning and discipline.

Impulse control and Deprivation. You are in charge of what you put in your mouth, and nobody else. You really DON'T have to have a slice of cake at every office party. "No, thank you" really SHOULD be enough. Be clear.

Don't deprive yourself. Eliminate "bad" foods one at a time if you have to. Don't give up something you love forever. Just be aware of portion control.

Replace foods you gave up with things you've never tried before. I've discovered how much I like Quinoa and didn't even know it existed before I gave up trans fats.

If you are going to eliminate anything? Eliminate TRANS FATS. closely followed by: hydrogenated anything, saturated anything, and anything with more than 3g fat.

Do NOT starve yourself! Use portion control, but eat MORE often if you are exercising, not less. (I eat six times a day, but they are an ACTUAL "serving" and no more.)

I measure portions. I know what an actual "serving" is for one person. I don't go over that.

I know it works. How? I went from being 5'5" and 196 lbs. to and 129 lbs. without ever being hungry, feeling deprived, or sorry that I started eating correctly and exercising regularly. How long did it take? five years.

Why? The were a few reasons.
1. Because I didn't focus on weight loss. Then again, I wasn't on a television show where my team was counting on my overall weight loss for the week. I focused on slowly changing my lifestyle in ways I knew would stick first. That's smarter.

2. The first three years I lied to myself. I talked myself into keeping some bad habits, and justified them. For example, I would reward myself for lap swimming by eating at a fast food restaurant, figuring one would cancel the other out. (uh-- nope.)

3. The fourth year I focused on strength more than on weight loss. I worked out a lot, but I didn't reeeeaaallly change my eating habits. (I just told myself I did.)

4. Although it took me five years to get here? It actually took me a year. Why? I stopped lying to myself, learned about what I needed to do, and used the sense in my head to get there. I made realistic goals I could stick with, and decided that this was a BENEFIT to me, and not a detriment for me to hate. Now? I feel like crap if I eat badly. I feel like I've missed out if I didn't at least get in some cardio.

5. I deliberately found a job where I am not sedentary as part of my committment to health.

Weight loss really is a lifestyle change that you can stick with. A goal is a dream with a deadline. Make it realistic. Focus on "Overall Health" and the weight loss will follow.

Hope that helps!

10-02-06, 07:33 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
The one of your rules that I violate is I do eat a few higher fat foods on occasion (but mostly that sounds a lot like what I am doing ). As long as the total % fat for the day is in the right range. Some of the recipes I have that I do for lunch from the Rice Diet book are very low in fat, so then I can have something with a bit more fat at dinner.

I track everything for the whole day which allows for a bit more flexibility for me with the rules. If I have enough room with fat and calories at the end of the day I can have my splurge. For me that helps with the "depravation" aspect of dieting. No thing is forbidden, but if I want Ice cream full fat for dessert for dinner, the rest of the dinner has to be lean and there has to be enough room for it. (I did do that at one of the great parlors here that closes for the winter. Had plenty of room and did Sushi for dinner with ice cream for dessert...it was heavenly and my totals for the day were still well in the right range. I'm aiming for 20% fat because I can go too low and there are essential fatty acids I don't want to miss).

The other nice thing about tracking everything for me is that even if I'm in a plateau I can see that I am eating properly and with the heart disease in my family it keeps me motivated even when I'm in a not losing much time frame (I tend to do a lose 3-4 pounds pretty quickly then sit at that weight for a week or two then lose another bunch in one go. I think some of that is the building muscle over fat thing, since sometimes the inches go down)

Oh, and Quinoa rocks. I have a great Quinoa and black bean salad recipe that is great for lunch. Very filling considering there are hardly any calories in it.

It's a tribe creation!

10-02-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
I WANT THAT RECIPE! Love ya, Snidget. And, love your posts. Thanks for joining the "discussion" I started. Thanks, everyone else, too. Great posts, y'all!

10-02-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
I want that recipe!
Nothing wrong with eating high fat occasionally. There are some healthy fats our bodies need. In moderation, yes. But, if it doesn't send you over your daily fat allowance, great!
I used to be such a fat phobe, about 12 years ago, when the fat free craze hit, I ate everything I could get my hands on that was fat free. And, because I kept my calories down to 1500-1800 a day, I lost the weight. But, when I think back on all that sugar I ate in that fat free junk, I just about gag.
I appreciate all the discussion my OP generated. I didn't feel that strongly about the issue. Just wanted to know what others thought.

10-02-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
From Moosewood Low Fat Favorites.

1/3 cup Quinoa
1 cup water
1 teaspoon olive oil
4 teaspoons fresh lime juice (more to taste)
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
2 tablespoons minced scallions
1 1/2 cup cooked black beans (15 ounce can)
2 cups diced tomatoes
1 cup diced bell pepper (grean, red or yellow or mixed)
2 teaspoons minced fresh green chilis
salt and ground black pepper to taste

Lemon or lime wedges as a garnish.

Rinse the quinoa in a sieve under cool water.
Cook with the water simmering with low heat until all the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender about 10-15 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes

Dressing.

Combine oil lime juice cumin coriander and scallions mix in a bowl.

Add the beans, tomatoes, bell peppers and chilies. Add the cooked quinoa, salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve, Garnish with lemon or lime wedges.

4 servings 197 calories each 2.8 grams of fat

10-04-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
>From Moosewood Low Fat Favorites.
>
>1/3 cup Quinoa
>1 cup water
>1 teaspoon olive oil
>4 teaspoons fresh lime juice (more
>to taste)
>1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
>1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
>1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
>2 tablespoons minced scallions
>1 1/2 cup cooked black beans
>(15 ounce can)
>2 cups diced tomatoes
>1 cup diced bell pepper (grean,
>red or yellow or mixed)
>
>2 teaspoons minced fresh green chilis
>
>salt and ground black pepper to
>taste
>
>Lemon or lime wedges as a
>garnish.
>
>Rinse the quinoa in a sieve
>under cool water.
>Cook with the water simmering with
>low heat until all the
>water is absorbed and the
>quinoa is tender about 10-15
>minutes. Cool for 15
>minutes
>
>Dressing.
>
>Combine oil lime juice cumin coriander
>and scallions mix in a
>bowl.
>
>Add the beans, tomatoes, bell peppers
>and chilies. Add the
>cooked quinoa, salt and pepper
>to taste. Refrigerate until
>ready to serve, Garnish with
>lemon or lime wedges.
>
>4 servings 197 calories each
>2.8 grams of fat

Mmmmmmmmm!!!!! YUMMY!!! Thanks!

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-03-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
Well, how else are they going to get the "dramatic" results NBC needs to get people to tune in every week? Most advice that I've read says that losing 1-2 lbs. a week is healthy and anything more than that on a regular basis isn't. But, who is going to watch people lose 2 lbs. a week? Not us? We want to see instant results - 5-10 lbs. a week at a minimum!!!

It is a part-time job - they're working for NBC bringing in that audience and driving up the advertising fees!!! I'd like to say that NBC really cares about the contestants and has their best interests at heart, but realistically, I know it's really all about the $$$$!

10-03-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
Again, 1-2 pounds a week is the recommended weight loss for free-range dieters.

Most in house medically supervised diet programs have people losing at a faster rate because it is safe to do that IF and only IF you are monitored by medical peeps on a daily or near daily basis.

I consider the Biggest Loser peeps to be more like the people here in Durham at the Rice Diet center. While in house they have people follow a much tighter diet than when people go out int he world to do the diet free-range. The Rice Diet books all give out the "free-range" recommendations, not the what you do in house diet because most people do not get their vital signs taken every day, or get immediate blood tests when anything starts to look even the least little bit off.

The 1200 calories a day mentioned above is generally a "still safe" calorie intack based on everything I've seen for daily health maintanence. You don't want under that.

I do agree that they use a medically supervised weight loss program because bigger weight loss is more dramatic, but I'm pretty sure they monitor those people closely enough, regularly enough that they are not in danger.

If for no other reason than they couldn't get insurance if they were not being monitored.

pantsonfire 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pantsonfire Click to send private message to pantsonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
I think it's really unhealthy. I don't know how these people are still functioning.

10-04-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
>I think it's really unhealthy.
>I don't know how these
>people are still functioning.

For someone who is NOT "morbidly obese" then 1-2 lbs. weight loss per week is recommended as "safe." The contestants on The Biggest Loser are not in that camp. When they get out of morbid obesity? It will be harder for them to lose weight quickly. Maintenance AFTER they lose the weight would be harder than the initial weight loss. It's good they are learning to lose weight. I hope they get taught "maintenance."

How are they continuing? imho It's about the overall goal based on the prior life experience.

It's not fun to be morbidly obese, and have a hard time doing something as basic as walking up a flight of stairs, or walk across a room and feeling like just breathing is difficult/labored.

This doesn't even cover what this does to someone's self-esteem.

The idea that someone could drop enough weight to breathe easier, drop their blood pressure and feel better about themselves, in a medically controlled and safe environment with trainers helping get to a healthy weight?

There is a lot of strength in the human spirit. They are still functioning because they WANT to be able to walk up stairs, walk across a room, and live longer by doing this. It's a small period of time of hard work and dedication, in order to get there.

That's my guess. As someone who dropped a lot of weight, and is glad to have done so? I think it's a good guess.

beachshellrose 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-22-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beachshellrose Click to send private message to beachshellrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
I have not seen the show consistently so I don't recall that statement about throwing up, but I would be seriously concerned with that. I would be more concerned about the low caloric intake combined,as you say with such strenuous physical activity. According to the National Institute of Health, women who eat 1200 or less calories per day MUST be under medical care. Ditto fgor men who eat 1800 or less calories per day. They also demonstrate an exercise program for those who are obese that is diametrically opposed to the kind of physical activities required of obese BL contestants.
I understand there are physicians involved with the show, but the physical activity seems far more stringent than any weight loss program Ive ever considered.
These reality shows are entertaining but they are also very exploitive and sometimes abusive. I fear that ratings play an important role in how far and how hard these shows exploit their contestants.
I also fear that Jerry Springer, with his no holds barred show, and the wild enthusiasm it's greeted with by many who should know better, has tainted our society and our idea of entertainment. I think these BL contestants are very courageous and trusting. I would not recommend it to a freind if they were obese.

10-24-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
Like you, I think Springerism has infected many TV producers and viewers. I even see a touch of it in some of Oprah's and Dr Phil's show topics.

linrosin 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-26-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail linrosin Click to send private message to linrosin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
I heard from Kim, who got voted out last week and who has lost 80 pounds total, say they worked out 6 hours a day. She was gretting a makeover and she looked great. She says she does 3 hours of cardio every day. They work them that hard so they look better and the skin tightens. If you just lose weight and don't do that much exercise you will have so much skin you need plastic surgery. LIke those people who have bypass surgery and lose 75 pounds in 3-4 months.

Linda

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •