The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Caroline Rhea"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

profesora_toro4 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail profesora_toro4 Click to send private message to profesora_toro4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Caroline Rhea"
After seeing her on Last Comic Standing tonight I think she should be thinking about becoming more than just the host of the show. What does she do all week anyway?!?!?!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Caroline Rhea petmama 08-17-06 1
   RE: Caroline Rhea Snidget 09-21-06 6
       RE: Caroline Rhea petmama 09-21-06 9
 RE: Caroline Rhea MizJazmine 09-21-06 2
 RE: Caroline Rhea Estee 09-21-06 3
   RE: Caroline Rhea Snidget 09-21-06 5
 RE: Caroline Rhea Cyndimaus 09-21-06 4
   RE: Caroline Rhea mistyrose52 09-21-06 7
   RE: Caroline Rhea petmama 09-21-06 8
       RE: Caroline Rhea Cyndimaus 09-22-06 10
           RE: Caroline Rhea petmama 09-22-06 11
               RE: Caroline Rhea prosecutor 09-25-06 12
                   RE: Caroline Rhea MKitty 09-26-06 13
                       RE: Caroline Rhea petmama 09-26-06 15
                   RE: Caroline Rhea Cyndimaus 09-26-06 14
                       RE: Caroline Rhea petmama 10-02-06 16
 RE: Caroline Rhea pantsonfire 10-03-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-17-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-06 AT 07:17 PM (EST)

Sit on her butt and eat, I'll bet. I saw her co hosting with Regis Philbin a few months ago. Telling him how mad she got at a little boy for saying she couldn't be "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." But, how could he have recognized her after blimping up since she played that role?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
I think part of the joke in all that was that she never played Buffy? She wasn't Buffy in the Movie or on TV, so when do you think she was? Sarah Michelle Gellar was Buffy on TV and Kristy Swanson was Buffy in the Movie...so I'm confused.

I'd have to see the whole quote to get the context, but she did play one of the Aunts on Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Haunted by Tribe!

09-21-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
I've never seen "Buffy", so I had no idea she didn't play her. I thought she'd just gained so much weight that a child couldn't recognize her as "Buffy". Don't know why she made that comment to Regis philbin since she never played "Buffy". At any rate, if she's lost any weight since last season, I haven't noticed. She needs some bigger bras. That damn cleavage is gross! And, what's with the hair? Especially when they voted that gal off?

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-21-06, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
It's not that I don't like Caroline, but I do think to myself that maybe she should think about being a participant instead of the host!

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
I think we need to make a permanent 'What is she doing hosting this thing?' thread and bump it at the start of each season, because this is a semi-annual topic. I personally don't care about her weight. I hate her for herself. I despise her with a burning rage that only people who've had to suffer through her on both Celebrity Blackjack and Celebrity Poker Showdown can feel. As I said somewhere else, she combines in one body the world's worst winner and the world's worst loser, with plenty of room left over for pure obnoxiousness. I would be very happy if they tossed her out the window and replaced her with, say, Matt. But that's just because I want her gone, period. Her weight has nothing to do with it.

As for what she does all week: she's a stand-up comedian. Read that as 'ducking thrown produce.' Because while she's not a good host, she's not funny either...

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
Now Estee, I thought we established in Big Bother 6&7 that the only thing that should be used in judging a person is their weight.

I agree there are lots of things about her that are very annoying, and those are things that wouldn't change even if she could somehow manage to become a size 2.

I actually like the idea of the host for this show being someone who has their own weight issues, there are just lots of other peeps with a few pounds on them that I'd rather see.

Haunted by Tribe!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-21-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
You know, I was thinking about the whole "hosting a weight-loss show and being overweight" complaint and I have a new idea about it. From the perspective of a contestant, wouldn't you rather have a chubby host than a skinny one? It may not have been planned, but it seems like a good idea, in my opinion.

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-21-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
Good idea to bring Matt or one of the other 'losers' back to host.

But, as far as Caroline, she is probably bound by a contract to stay for so many years. But, I have to agree-wouldn't hurt for her to get some lessons from the trainers on the side.

09-21-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
>You know, I was thinking about
>the whole "hosting a weight-loss
>show and being overweight" complaint
>and I have a new
>idea about it. From the
>perspective of a contestant, wouldn't
>you rather have a chubby
>host than a skinny one?
>It may not have been
>planned, but it seems like
>a good idea, in my
>opinion.
>
>
>sig courtesy of Cygnus
>

>Mouse on the move
>by Snidget

I'd see it as hypocracy.

09-22-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
Well, who's to say that she isn't working on her weight? She very well could be one of those "slow losers" and could just be working on maintaining where she's at. Maybe she's content to be where she's at. We just don't know what goes on in her life other than what we see on TV.

I like her and it doesn't really matter to me what her weight is. And I still think it's better to have her than a toothpick host.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

09-22-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-06 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

At least she's quit saying "it's time to cut the fat." I found that not only hypocritical, but insulting to the contestants. Jen, this season's first castoff, like many others, continued to lose weight, BTW. Caroline Rhea's fatter than her now!

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
I disliked her saying time to cut the fat also.
What I really really really hate is that these women have to wear a sports bra and have everything on display. I am nowhere near as huge as these women and I never wear my sports bra without a tee shirt over top at the co-ed gym I go to. Couldn't they wear what the men wear? I saw the black lady sniffling as if she had been cying when I tuned in, if she wasn't crying on camera maybe she was crying at having to wear just the sports bra? any one else embarrassed for them? Why do the men have to take their top off for the weigh in? It adds no mor or less weight.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-06, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
Yeah, I totally agree. I always cringe for the contestants when I see the women have to strip down for all to see and especially feel bad for the men having to take off their shirts. Is this to bring them down a notch? To even further damage any self-esteem they may have. I do not need to see all these "man-boobies"....lol...

09-26-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
>Yeah, I totally agree. I always
>cringe for the contestants when
>I see the women have
>to strip down for all
>to see and especially feel
>bad for the men having
>to take off their shirts.
> Is this to bring
>them down a notch? To
>even further damage any self-esteem
>they may have. I do
>not need to see all
>these "man-boobies"....lol...

The women have always worn sports bras for their weigh-ins. But, the men didn't start taking their shirts off until well into the first season. I too could do without seeing all those "man-boobies" bouncing all over the place. I wish they'd keep their shirts on. And, the women would wear at least a tank top. I don't like seeing all that exposed flesh.

09-26-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
I don't know the actual reason, but I know that as the season goes on they put up the "original" shot from the first weigh-in next to their current self. It's amazing to be able to see the difference as they are losing weight.

I would feel uncomfortable too, but since this isn't the first season, they pretty much know what to expect regarding how they'll dress for weigh-ins.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

10-02-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
Last week, the women were pretty quick to remove their tops. But, they're probably used to dressing that way among themselves. And, aren't "camera" conscious during the weigh-ins.

pantsonfire 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pantsonfire Click to send private message to pantsonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
Maybe she is busy with her family. However I think she is really funny and should starting appearing in more movies or other t.v. shows.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •