The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

dancefit 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dancefit Click to send private message to dancefit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fat"
Who agrees that hostess on the biggest loser gained some weight? I think they should of picked a host that represented the show in a better way. She sure does not look like she eats healthy.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fat Bebo 11-29-05 1
 RE: Fat nrgbunny 11-29-05 2
 RE: Fat GaGal 11-29-05 3
   RE: Fat Suzyqe 11-30-05 5
 RE: Fat Snidget 11-30-05 4
   RE: Fat bdemoney 11-30-05 6
       RE: Fat DooWahDitty 11-30-05 7
           RE: Fat shabalaba 11-30-05 8
 RE: Fat PhoenixMons 11-30-05 9
 RE: Caroline's hair DooWahDitty 12-01-05 10
   RE: Caroline's hair LASuziQ 01-28-06 14
 RE: Fat boredmember 12-02-05 11
   WARNING - boredmember Bebo 12-05-05 12
 RE: Fat sammyboy22 01-02-06 13
 RE: Fat redsoxfan 03-04-06 15
   RE: Fat livsforluv 03-09-06 16
 RE: Fat redsoxfan 03-22-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-05, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fat"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. We are a threaded community, which means that posters should reply to existing threads instead of starting a new thread every single time a thought pops into their head. I'm locking all of the follow-up threads you started and advising you to read a little about our site and learn before starting multiple threads to talk about one topic.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nrgbunny 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nrgbunny Click to send private message to nrgbunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fat"
i totally agree with you!!! why are they having a porker like that being the role model? i agree with u!

GaGal 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GaGal Click to send private message to GaGal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fat"
Yeah she needs to lose weight too. I have thought that from the beginning. Who won tonight? My tape cut off just before the end.

Suzyqe 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suzyqe Click to send private message to Suzyqe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fat"
"Who won tonight?"

Matt won!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fat"
I think for me having a host that also struggles with weight works for the show.

How healthy you eat doesn't always equate with what weight you are. A lot of people struggle for a lot of reasons, and not everyone who is overweight eats poorly. Yes, a lot do, but there are those eat healthy and still struggle with it. If it were simple and easy everyone would be thin.

2005 Holiday Sig Shop. I've been Nutzed!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-30-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fat"
Well said Snidget. Although it would have been cool if she had lost some weight as well. Kinda've like an.......oh, by the way, I also lost 30 lbs. kinda thing. I would have liked to have seen that. But you definitely can't have a model thin host or hostess of this show or the contestants would HATE them!

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-30-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fat"
Yes, well-said Snidget. Caroline is a normal person. (Thank God.)

Except I think Caroline has lost some weight. Let's get real here - the camera is making her look heavier than she is. If you caught a couple of the close-ups of her body, she actually looks pretty damn good. And actually, when I first surfed in I thought she had lost weight and is lookin' pretty dam good.

Seana sigged me for Christmas!

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-30-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fat"
>Yes, well-said Snidget. Caroline is
>a normal person. (Thank
>God.)
>
>Except I think Caroline has lost
>some weight.

Agreed!! I too thought that Caroline looked like she had lost weight. Her waist was looking pretty tiny (although it looked like she had a little help from a good girdle). I thought she looked really nice; except for the hair which I thought looked too 80's big.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-30-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fat"
I completely disagree. And I think her hair had a lot to do with how Caroline looked last night (now THAT was awful).

I think it 's great that the host is struggling with weight just like the contestants. I doubt it'd be very helpful for the contestants and/or viewers at home who are also looking to lose weight if the host was rail thin.

And as some others have said, I think she actually looked as if she'd lost some weight (once you get past the hair).

Got blog?

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-01-05, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Caroline's hair"
I was trying to think whether Caroline should actually change/update her hair. For her, I'm not sure it would actually work. Otherwise, she'd-a done it already. I just can't see her with an ultra-cool hairstyle. That would work even worse than the big 80's hair.

Something in between would be good.

LASuziQ 6 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LASuziQ Click to send private message to LASuziQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Caroline's hair"
I find her very frumpy looking. It would be better for the show I think if she lost some weight, updated her hair, and wore clothes that were more flattering. Not quite sure why they selected her. She's pretty boring.

boredmember 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boredmember Click to send private message to boredmember Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fat"
Ummm, *Bitter, table for 1 please*....

What is it about her that offends you so dancefit - Do YOU want to host TBL? Is that the problem? She has something that you don't? Everything you've posted about her here has been negative and exceedingly judgemental (and rather immature as you have no basis other than her appearance) She's a normal/average looking human being. Fine if you don't like someone or their clothes or whatever, your personal choice - but to try to rally the troops to support a clearly obsessive dislike of her is more telling of what's wrong with you than anything you might point out to be "wrong" with her.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "WARNING - boredmember"
Um, it is a violation of our community guidelines to bash other posters. Bashing contestants and shows is permitted here, but other posters are off limits.

Please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-02-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fat"
I think Caroline Rhea is cute. For sure she is not the typical hostess with her body type. In my opinion, I don't think she is really fat, she is just really curvy and voluptuous. She definitely is not as big as most of the women when they first come to the ranch. The funny thing to me is she looks and acts like one of my friends, to a T. It is uncanny.

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fat"
IMO, she was too fat to begin with. And, has been gaining weight ever since. It cracks me up every time the contestants are gathered to vote someone out and she says "it's time to cut the fat." She needs to cut some herself! If she's going to host a weight loss show, she ought to be, if not already at a healthy weight, at least working toward that end. As an example and inspiraion to the contestants. And, in the process, ought to be wearing clothes that don't make her look even fatter. Beginning with a bra that fits. Nothing, IMO, makes a woman look fatter than cleavage spilling out of a bra that's too small. Or, unsexier.

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fat"
she should be forced to lose wieght to maintain hosting the show, or give otehr overwieght quasi-actresses the chance to help thhemsleves.

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fat"
>Who agrees that hostess on the
>biggest loser gained some weight?
>
And, she keeps on gaining weight. While channel surfing, I saw her on Regis Philbin today. She was fatter than ever. And, dressed to show off every excess pound.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •