The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Biggest Loser: Special Edition Episode 3 Summary: Engaged Couples"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Biggest Loser: Special Edition Episode 3 Summary: Engaged Couples"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-06 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

After the ever-impressing weight loss of the families last week we get a new version of the unmarried couples compete for the wedding of a lifetime. Let’s start by meeting our two couples as we get our first look at Sarah and Steve and their dog. The two started out as a slim couple but have put on weight and they want to get healthy before their wedding so they can start a family soon. Jillian surprised the couple with a phone call just after Steve popped the question. It appeared to be a family affair as the entire gang has gathered around a table to celebrate. However, the couple is going to have to cut down on their cake intake, as it is the centerpiece at the table.

Edwin and Rasha have been engaged for over two years but also wanted to get into shape before their wedding. Bob surprised this couple with a call while they were trying on wedding attire! They are now hoping to fit into smaller clothes when their wedding day arrives.

The two couples arrived to meet Caroline at the gym. One thing I still have yet to figure out is when will TBL make the host lose weight? Caroline makes the couples say goodbye to the food that have made them fat but the secret is Caroline will immediately devour the entire table of food as soon as the cameras are turned off.

WEIGH-IN

Time for the weigh-in as the couples are reluctant to find out just how much they weigh but Caroline encourages them to get on the scale so she can tell them just how fat they are. Rasha is up first and balances out at 237 pounds. Edwin is up next and the scale just ticks away and FINALLY stops at 240 pounds. This couple is evenly balanced and appears to have their work cutout for them.

Sarah and Steve are next up to see how much weight they have to lose. Sarah goes first and weighs-in at 297, as she feels really embarrassed and almost speechless…almost! Steve jumps up on the scale next and tops out at 247. Everyone needs to lose some LBs but Sarah is the one hurting now as she realizes that she is the heaviest of the four.

The couples were told they will spend two weeks on the ranch with their personal trainers and the couple that had lost the biggest percentage of weight at the end of the two weeks would win a honeymoon in Jamaica. Everyone would then return home where they would keep up with their workouts and diets before the final weigh-in a few months later.

Bob (my soon to be husband) gets to know Rasha and Edwin so he can address their main issues before getting into their workout. Rasha admits that Edwin would not be fat if it were not for her. Bob does his best to motivate and makes sure they understand that they will lose weight and they just have to work at it.

Jillian takes a more hard nose attitude towards Sarah and Steve as she seems to be more of a workhorse than Bob. Jillian sometimes comes across as being rather harsh but I think it is her personality and that everyone that has her for a trainer really likes her. Jillian wants to make sure that the couple support and comfort each other.

THE TEMPTATION

The couples first temptation will be to walk away from a giant butter cream filled wedding cake. If they eat some cake they will win wedding bans worth $10,000! Sarah, Steve and Edwin seemed to willing to just walk away immediately but Rasha was the one with second thoughts but in the end she did walk away knowing that she would rather lose weight than to have the wedding rings.

Jillian was cracking the whip with just a week until the weigh-in. Rasha and Edwin are happy they have Bob for a trainer as he is more down to earth and not as driven as Jillian.

THE CHALLENGE

The couples were taken to a country chapel where they met Caroline and she explained the winner of the challenge would win $5,000 and a personal chef for one week after they returned home. The challenge is to search for $500 hidden in each of 10 limos. The couple that found the $5,000 first and gets it into the church will win the challenge. Oh yeah, the partners will be tied together the entire challenge.

It was a close challenge as both couples were tied as they entered the 10th limo. Sarah and Steve were the first out of the car and into the church with Rasha and Edwin close behind. Sarah and Steve win the $5,000 and the use of a personal chef once they go home.

THE WEIGH-IN

Rasha’s beginning weight: 237
Rasha’s current weight: 222
Weight loss: 15

Edwin’s beginning weight: 240
Edwin’s current weight: 214
Weight loss: 26

Steve’s beginning weight: 247
Steve’s current weight: 217
Weight loss: 30

Sarah’s beginning weight: 297
Sarah’s current weight: 272
Weigh loss: 25

Rasha/Edwin’s percentage weight loss: 8.595
Sarah/Steve’s percentage weight loss: 10.011

Sarah and Steve have now won a honeymoon to Jamaica and $5,000 (from the challenge) but will they lose enough to win the $50,000 towards their dream wedding? Find out next week on the conclusion of The Biggest Loser Engaged Couples.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edit... motormouth 01-14-06 1
 RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edit... larryn2119 01-16-06 2
   RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edit... volsfan 01-16-06 3
 RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edit... mysticwolf 01-18-06 5
 RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edit... Cyndimaus 01-18-06 6
 RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edit... Kattrikk 01-19-06 7
   RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edit... nazpink 01-23-06 8
 RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edit... thndrkttn 01-24-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-14-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edition Episode 3 Summary: Engaged Couples"
Thanks, Vols! Great summary, as usual!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

larryn2119 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-16-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail larryn2119 Click to send private message to larryn2119 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edition Episode 3 Summary: Engaged Couples"
"Jillian was cracking the whip with just a week until the weigh-in. Sarah and Steve are happy they have Bob for a trainer as he is more down to earth and not as driven as Jillian"

Misquote? I thought Jillian was Sarah & Steve's trainer...

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edition Episode 3 Summary: Engaged Couples"
Not a misquote but an error on my part. I changed it...thanks.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edition Episode 3 Summary: Engaged Couples"
Good job, Vols! Missed this episode, and don't know if I'll see the follow-up, so am looking forward to that summary, as well. Thanks.

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-18-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edition Episode 3 Summary: Engaged Couples"
Excellent summary, Vols! Thanks for your hard work! Love the comments about Caroline!

Caroline makes the couples say goodbye to the food that have made them fat but the secret is Caroline will immediately devour the entire table of food as soon as the cameras are turned off.

Sigs by Cyg

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-06, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edition Episode 3 Summary: Engaged Couples"
Wow, thank you so much.. I was looking for a summary with initial weigh ins and you've gone and put it all in one spot. Thanks again

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-23-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edition Episode 3 Summary: Engaged Couples"
Is it just me or is the winner always the one who had Jillian for their trainer? Season 1 Jillians guy won, season 2 again Jillian's guy won, family edition Jillians family won and now another Jillian team. I think if I was going to join this show I would pray that Jillian was my trainer.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Biggest Loser: Special Edition Episode 3 Summary: Engaged Couples"

How much cake did they have to eat in order to get the rings?

I mean c'mon! If it was one piece, I would have eaten the cake and then spent an extra two hours on the treadmill. Knowing I had gotten $10k for wedding bands would have been enough to motivate me to work off the extra 500 calories or so.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •