The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"who won"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

GaGal 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-05, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GaGal Click to send private message to GaGal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"who won"
Who won tonight? I taped the show and my damn tape cut off right before they weighed Matt.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: who won Stormie 11-30-05 1
   RE: who won silentJ 11-30-05 2
       RE: who won thndrkttn 11-30-05 3
           RE: who won ulalame 11-30-05 4
           RE: who won DeltaPin 11-30-05 5
               RE: who won DeltaPin 11-30-05 6
               RE: who won thndrkttn 12-01-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Stormie 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormie Click to send private message to Stormie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: who won"
Unfortunately Matt won. This is pure BS. It was so predictable that he would win. He didn't have any competition. The other 2 contestants didn't lose weight easily as he did. Where they had 4-7 lbs weight loss, he had 10+. How is that a competition or a game even?

They need to start basing the game on actual weight loss and not give exemptions if they really want to motivate contestants into losing weight. Some of them just figure "hey if I get exempted I'll be here another week and I can eat, sleep and not exercise"... while others really try. This sucks!!!

If I were to gamble on who I felt would win, I would win every time. I said Ryan would win last season from the moment I saw him and he did. When I saw how it seems as if they were afraid to vote Matt off as if they were his God. I knew he would win.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-30-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: who won"
They need all the gimmicky exemptions and such to make people watch the show. Without them it's just a bunch of fat people working out, and no one would watch that since you can see the same thing in the window of a 24 Hour Fittness center anytime you want. This is first and formost a game show, it has nothing to do with actual reality.

On a topic more related to the thread title, who was the overall winner? Would the guy that won the $100,000 have beaten Matt? or was he better off being voted off to avoid 2nd places 1/2 amount. Kinda sad that 8th(?) place paid better than 2nd and 3rd combine. BUt I guess that helps keep people that don't lie the game hsow part interested since the one with the most weight loss still wins something.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-30-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: who won"
If I am not mistaken, Pete had a 46% loss and Matt only had a 42% loss so, in reality, Pete was the Biggest Loser.

I was horribly dissappointed that Matt won.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-30-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: who won"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-05 AT 06:15 PM (EST)

There's an article on the home page of this site with the breakdowns. Matt was the biggest loser of all, beating even Pete, but not by much. With these people losing over 40% of their bodyweight, I don't see how anyone can say the winners didn't deserve it, although I was rooting for anybody but Matt, because I didn't like his personality and thought he did not have the best attitude.

Here's the link:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/matt-hoover-wins-nbc-the-biggest-loser-2-by-losing-182-pounds-3857.php

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-30-05, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: who won"
Pete 185/401 = 46.13%
Matt 157/339 = 46.31%

Matt slightly edged out Pete for overall percent, figures are from memory, but I think they're correct.

I'm glad Matt won. He worked hard, I know some people didn't appreciate his "strategy" during the last few weeks, but it is a game.

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-30-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: who won"
Also amazing was for the $100,000 prize Mark lost to Pete by one pound. Must be kicking himself.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-01-05, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: who won"

I was watching the highlights last night and you are correct. As soon as I saw the 46% up on the screen behind Matt, I thought of my post and cringed. Thanks for the breakdown.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •