The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thoughts on episdoed 12 - finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-30-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thoughts on episdoed 12 - finale"
It's over. We're done. Already? Darn! Wasn't it a great show? I really loved all the comparisons between "now" and "then" to really give a good idea of how much weight these people have lost. They looked great! I could hardly recognize Ryan and Pete. And I was half expecting to hear an announcement from Pete about expecting a baby with his wife. Oh well....

I thought Kathryn had guts to still come when she knew she hadn't lost more weight. (at least she maintained) I'm sure it must have been embarassing and awkward for her. But she was there. Unlike Nick. Not that I'm surprised by that. He exuded attitude when he was on the show.

It was good to see Seth, Matt and Suzy's homes and families. Gives you more of a picture of who they are away from the ranch. I thought it was great to show their struggles. Lets us know that they didn't have some magic spell to keep them losing and motivated. I liked all three of the finalists but I was cheering for Suzy since she lives in the same state as I do. (other side of it, though)

And what do you think of the "mini" episdoes coming up with the competions between groups of people? Should be good. Sounded like the whole competitions would be contained all in one episode.

Sigs by Cyg

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thoughts on episdoed 12 - final... Victoria S 12-01-05 1
 RE: Thoughts on episdoed 12 - final... hunterjax 12-01-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Victoria S 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Victoria%20S Click to send private message to Victoria%20S Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thoughts on episdoed 12 - finale"
I am soooo happy that Matt won! I was cheering for him from the very begining! Everyone else I watch it with said he looked so angry. I think it was only because soo frustrated and missed his athletic days. I have such a respect for wrestlers, my brother wrestled and I was very close with his whole team, they are amazing athletes! I think he just really missed those days and was frustrated he had lost his discipline and various other things that are soo instilled in that sport. Wrestlers are very emotional and self-expecting athlets, it's awesome!

If I could get to meet any of them it would be him! And I'd want to chalenge him to a match!! I learned a thing or two hanging out with those boys (figure 4's, chicken wing, half and full nelson... i have them all down!!!)

Anyway, I say congrats Matt you totaly deserve it! Keep being an inspiration!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

hunterjax 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-01-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunterjax Click to send private message to hunterjax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thoughts on episdoed 12 - finale"
I thought this season was so much better than last season and the contestants were more successful overall. I loved seeing Pete, Jeff, Andrea, Shannon, Ryan, and Ruben looking fit and happy. Some of their transformations were incredible. I'm so glad Pete won the $100K going from biggest to fittest. I wasn't keeping track but did he lose a higher percentage that Matt?

As for the finalists - vavavoom! They all looked fantastic. You could not wipe the smile from Seth's face. He was absolutely beaming. Suzy, too. They're joy and enthusiasm was well deserved. They are both really hot now! I always though Suzy was pretty, but now, look out, men of Seattle!

Now, Matt, hmmm. I don't know how to describe it, but I didn't really see joy in him. If he had not won, I think he wouldn't have been as exurberant as the other two with defeat. His competitive nature is scarily serious. I think he deserved to win, but I wasn't happy for him, because I didn't see true happiness for himself.

All in all, though, great season. Great group of contestants. I would have liked to see more of a retrospective from the past season's cast though. How many of them have lost and kept it off over a year later?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •