The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Austaria 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-05, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Austaria Click to send private message to Austaria Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
Oh dear..
I have a big crush on Matt... Well he's such a handsome guy and he's doing so well... what can i say? Australia awaits you Matt lol
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! Boonies 11-20-05 1
   RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! grace488 11-22-05 2
   RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! Stormie 11-30-05 9
       RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! laughingatyou 12-01-05 10
       RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! Austaria 12-02-05 12
       WARNING - Laughingatyou and Austari... Bebo 12-05-05 14
           RE: WARNING - Laughingatyou and Aus... Austaria 12-06-05 16
   RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! LASuziQ 01-28-06 17
 RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! sammyboy22 11-23-05 3
   RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! queenlady 11-23-05 4
   RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! Austaria 11-26-05 5
       RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! sweet mama 11-27-05 7
           RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! Austaria 12-02-05 13
   RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! shabalaba 11-28-05 8
       RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! laughingatyou 12-01-05 11
           DO NOT BASH OTHER POSTERS Bebo 12-05-05 15
 RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!! Christina2439 11-26-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Boonies 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boonies Click to send private message to Boonies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
It's interesting how people react differently to others. I don't care for Matt at all. He always comes off as a very angry person to me, like he's ready to explode. That one week when he didn't lose one pound, that look on his face and his reaction was so juvenile. I think he has a lot of issues. The haircut is better than the mop he had before but this new haircut is too short for his fat face and big head.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

grace488 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grace488 Click to send private message to grace488 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
Dont mean to ruin your day, but it amazes me how some flock to alcoholic and or child-like personalities. You can tell from his face there is stuff inside him that is just not sitting well. I dont have a crush on Matt, but I if he jumped me, I would be crushed. This is the kind of guy that I would RUN from.

Stormie 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormie Click to send private message to Stormie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
You are soooo right about what you said about Matt. Who in their right, or wrong mind for that matter, could look at him and say that he is cute. Even Stevie Wonder could see that he's not cute. He is so gross and ugly every time his face is on camera I want to puke.

Why does he look like that all the time. Even the grumpiest person smiles once in a while. If he keeps it up it will be a pernament expression. Who on earth could be attracted to that miserable face of his. It's as ugly as Michael Jackson's face.

He always has "something to say" as if I care. No one made him fat but him. This is not to say that I'm picking on overweight people. I'm just picking on his giant butt; ok he's thin now but I still find him extremely repulsive.

I mean who would get a free makeover then say leave me as I am? Moron!!! I wish Dr. Jeff had won, even Pete or Jen. They were my favourites. This was so predictable and boring.

laughingatyou 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laughingatyou Click to send private message to laughingatyou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
I'm curious about your insecurities, it's obvious you have several. You judge people by the way they look? Hmmm, I wonder what you have to look at in the mirror each day...

12-02-05, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Austaria Click to send private message to Austaria Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
Oh My God!
What a sad sorry excuse for a human you are Stormie. At least Matt is doing something for himself to change his life around. I guess you are the perfect human? Let me guess.. perfect weight for your height? Perfect attitude (well i'll have to rule that one out due to the POST you just left with all the negative crap you left in it about ONE person in the Universe!)

If one person that you haven't even met can make you feel like that, you need help. At least if you feel like throwing up when you see Matt, your stomach muscles would be getting a work out. But can you do half the workouts those guys do these days?

I can't stand people who pay out others for things they can't even do themselves. And Matt does alot of smiling these days and what a nice smile he has.. when people are self conscious.. it's hard to smile sometimes..

Grow up you self centred ignorant jerk.. and for god's sake.. don't breed.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-05, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "WARNING - Laughingatyou and Austaria"
Our community guidelines clearly prohibit bashing other posters. The shows and their contestants are fair game, but other posters are to be left alone.

12-06-05, 05:37 AM (EST)
16. "RE: WARNING - Laughingatyou and Austaria"
Oh dear..

my apologies...

I'm glad Matt won.. that's the best revenge isn't it lol
and he looked so good when he won!!!!!

LASuziQ 6 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-06, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LASuziQ Click to send private message to LASuziQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
He does seem to have some real anger issues; probably a good reason why he was so heavy, and then that probably added to it. I'm surprised he is with suzy now. she is so upbeat and positive. I doubt she'll hang around him long unless he changes. They both do look great and hope they make it, but angry people can drag others down.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
Matt seems nice to me. He looks 100000000000% better with his new haircut and wardrobe choices. I think it just must be really hard for someone to go from Olympic-shape athlete to what he was when he began this show. I am rooting for him. I really want Suzy to win the 250000, though. By the way has anyone noticed the horrendous cauliflower ears that Matt has due to his wrestling. Man, they look bad. You can really see them now that he has the new do. Just something I noticed.

queenlady 9 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail queenlady Click to send private message to queenlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
He's a crybaby...this cat has issues bigtime...

11-26-05, 07:01 AM (EST)
5. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
Hahahahahaaa! I just got a chance to check back here for all the nice replies!. Matt is a cry baby.. but who wants a man afraid to show emotion anyway.. I taught my son that emotion is wonderful because his father tells him 'men don't cry'. What a load!. Matt is a brat.. that is obvious.. he's only 28 and men don't grow up until they are about 50 lol so of course he is childish!!

Yes! I noticed the ears! How bizarre.. I didn't understand what you were all going on about with his new haircut.. because obviously Australia is a bit behind lol but i see the haircut now!! It looks very nice on him.

I hope Matt wins but i also hope Suzy wins as i think she's just gorgeous... then again.. at this point.. it doesn't really matter, they are all pretty cool... although.. you guys probably know who won already?? right?? lol

sweet mama 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-27-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20mama Click to send private message to sweet%20mama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
I just wanted to say that it looks like i'm the only one who agree's with you! I as well think he is a cutie! definitly, he has done so well i can't believe it, he is transforming back to his old self! Its amazing! I want him to win for sure! and for those who said he seemed like he seemed like he was going to blow up and that you would run from him, you don't know how to read people! What i see is someone misunderstood, and I might add being misunderstood doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. He has a deep personality! Everything he say's comes from the heart! GO MATTTTTT....!!!!!!!!!!

12-02-05, 06:54 AM (EST)
13. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
Woohoooooooo!!!

Well... i just saw that he did win! And that's fantastic!
Everybody will love him now lol

But he is a very handsome man... and he has a very nice smile when he uses it lol

Weight causes alot of issues.. it makes everything difficult.. he'll be okay now..

The Biggest Loser is coming to Australia!
so he might come here woohoo! lol

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-28-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
By the
>way has anyone noticed the
>horrendous cauliflower ears that Matt
>has due to his wrestling.

LOL! I hadn't noticed but I will definately be looking for them tomorrow...what exactly does that mean anyway?

laughingatyou 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laughingatyou Click to send private message to laughingatyou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
Shabalaba, have you accomplished anything in your life? Clearly you're uneducated about wrestling, otherwise you'd know "cauliflower" ears, due to ruptured cartilidge caused by repeated force, a.k.a. ears being smashed against a wrestling mat, are the norm for a serious athlete. If you think his ears are repulsive, look in the mirror.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-05, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "DO NOT BASH OTHER POSTERS"
That's not permitted on these forums. There's a link to our community guidelines at the top of the page - I strongly suggest you read them if you wish to be allowed to continue posting here.

Christina2439 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-26-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Christina2439 Click to send private message to Christina2439 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!"
Before his haircut I thought he was really ewww. But after Suzy gave him that haircut I was like oh wow!! Now I too have a little crush on him.

I agree with the other posters though he is a bit emotional and too angry at times.

But I still think he is a cutie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •