The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Quit bashing Matt, He wasnt even the first to manipulate"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

mlemond 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-18-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mlemond Click to send private message to mlemond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Quit bashing Matt, He wasnt even the first to manipulate"
Everyone is bashing Matt for his weight gain and I have YET so see a single person make mention of Seth and Suzy.

We can all agree that men lose weight at a faster rate, so lets look at good ol Seth first. NO ONE made a single mention that his weight gain was ZERO and 1 POUND during the two weeks that he and Suzy had exemption.

Do you all REALLY think that it was simply coincidence that every week that he could be eliminated that there was big numbers and magically during the exemptions that he did not?

Matt did this manipulation to an extreme because maybe he just isn't as shifty about it, but look hard at the UTR duo of Seth and Suzy... and get off of bashing Matt!!!!

PS: I read the boards alot and I actually signed up to the boards today so I could share my thoughts.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Quit bashing Matt, He wasnt eve... MTW1961 11-18-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-18-05, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Quit bashing Matt, He wasnt even the first to manipulate"
Welcome to the boards mlemond. I hope you'll stick around and post more often now that you've broken through the lurker barrier.

One thing - there are several threads about Matt and one specifically about this subject. On this forum, we try to keep things clean by posting to existing topics wherever possible. Sometimes, moderators will lock a thread if there's already one with the same discussion. Just keep this in mind for the future.

You're probably right that Matt took this to an extreme. My guess would be that's he's just better at it than Suzy or Seth since he used to be a wrestle where weight manipulation was a way of life.

I must give him credit - he apparently knew what he was doing. In fact, if he had been REALLY good, he might have been able to use that exemption to ensure he stayed the next TWO weeks. After gaining 12 pounds, he lost 26. If he could have spread that 26 pounds over the next two weeks, he could have probably assured himself of staying even longer. Of course, VERY difficult and potentially risky to try!

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •