The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
My online TV-Guide has guilty as the title and here is the description for tonight's episode:

Paul takes matters into his own hands after his hit man IDs Mary Alice's blackmailer; Susan pays a price for snooping on Mike.

Well, based on some thoughts in the speculation thread...looks like the hit man does finger the blackmailer. Also, does this mean that Paul is the person responsible for the death of one of the housewives? This sure makes it sound that way.

Wonder what the price is that Susan has to pay?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty Surveysez 11-28-04 1
 RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty Loree 11-28-04 2
   WOO HOO! volsfan 11-28-04 3
 Halfway through... volsfan 11-28-04 4
 GREAT EPISODE! volsfan 11-28-04 5
   RE: GREAT EPISODE! arkiegrl 11-28-04 6
       Mike? moonbaby 11-28-04 7
           RE: Mike? volsfan 11-28-04 8
               Lots of commercials moonbaby 11-28-04 10
                   RE: Lots of commercials volsfan 11-28-04 12
           RE: Mike? StarryLuna 11-28-04 9
               RE: Mike? volsfan 11-28-04 11
                   RE: Mike? Surveysez 11-28-04 13
               Sex & violence realitybites 11-29-04 15
                   RE: Sex & violence PagongRatEater 11-29-04 17
                       RE: Sex & violence photokitty 12-01-04 45
 RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty Bebo 11-29-04 14
   RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty Shannon022 11-29-04 16
   RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty Loree 11-29-04 18
 Bree's son PagongRatEater 11-29-04 19
   RE: Bree's son volsfan 11-29-04 20
       RE: Bree's son greeneyes 12-01-04 46
 What was this? Swami 11-29-04 21
   RE: What was this? cweffy 11-29-04 22
       RE: What was this? volsfan 11-29-04 23
           RE: What was this? cweffy 11-29-04 24
               RE: What was this? SurvivorBlows 11-29-04 25
                   RE: What was this? Swami 11-29-04 27
                   cweffy's screenshot SurvivorBlows 11-30-04 37
                       RE: cweffy's screenshot frisky 11-30-04 40
                       Wow! Breezy 11-30-04 42
   RE: What was this? pitter 11-29-04 30
       RE: What was this? cweffy 11-29-04 32
           RE: What was this? volsfan 11-29-04 33
               RE: What was this? cweffy 11-29-04 35
                   RE: What was this? volsfan 11-29-04 36
           RE: What was this? Swami 11-30-04 41
               Subliminal Text trigirl 12-01-04 47
                   RE: Subliminal Text Swami 12-01-04 49
                       No Text Here samboohoo 12-01-04 50
                           Subliminal Text was a Programmer's ... Swami 12-01-04 52
                               My reply to him, Swami 12-01-04 53
                                   RE: My reply to him, cweffy 12-01-04 54
                                       RE: My reply to him, Swami 12-02-04 55
 Murder SPOILER Bebo 11-29-04 26
   RE: Murder SPOILER Swami 11-29-04 28
   RE: Murder SPOILER KScott 11-29-04 29
       RE: Murder SPOILER Loree 11-29-04 31
 RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty 712 11-29-04 34
   RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty SurvivorBlows 11-30-04 38
       RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty Surveysez 11-30-04 39
 RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty Captain_Savem 11-30-04 43
   RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty Surveysez 11-30-04 44
       *Swoon* Captain_Savem 12-01-04 48
           RE: *Swoon* Surveysez 12-01-04 51
   RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty PagongRatEater 12-02-04 56
       Psst... KScott 12-02-04 57
           WHAT?!?! PagongRatEater 12-02-04 58
               RE: WHAT?!?! Swami 12-02-04 59
                   RE: WHAT?!?! PagongRatEater 12-02-04 60
                       RE: WHAT?!?! Captain_Savem 12-02-04 61
                       RE: WHAT?!?! Swami 12-02-04 62
                   He's only 17 realitybites 12-03-04 63
                       RE: He's only 17 Swami 12-03-04 64
                           RE: He's only 17 Surveysez 12-03-04 65
                           RE: He's only 17 KScott 12-03-04 66

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-28-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
"Guilty" In the aftermath of tragedy, the residents of Wisteria Lane take stock of their lives. Meanwhile, Susan grows suspicious of Mike Delfino's real reason for moving to the street, Lynette reaches the breaking point in her addiction to the twins' ADD medication, and the mysterious Mr. Shaw (guest star Richard Roundtree) gets down to business."

I can hardly wait"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-04, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
I just watched the ep on satellite. And yes, Paul is the one that does the deed. I won't ruin it by saying anymore. But it's a great ep.

11-28-04, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "WOO HOO!"
This is gonna be good!

11-28-04, 09:20 PM (EST)
4. "Halfway through..."
and so far so good!

I like Brie's plan to get rid of the car. But, has her husband decided to move back in?

Susan falling through the floor was hilarious! I can't wait to see if Mike comes in and catches her! TOO FUNNY!

11-28-04, 09:56 PM (EST)
5. "GREAT EPISODE!"
Well, Mike insist he is a good guy! He did tell Susan to ask any question!

So, Dana was a child when something bad happened to her and Mary Alice did it. Did she accidently kill her daughter?

Paul? Needs help!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-04, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: GREAT EPISODE!"
Lucky Susan....

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-04, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Mike?"
Incredibly hot. That scene? Ooof.

It isn't on next week?!? This makes me cranky.

11-28-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Mike?"
I agree...that was a hot scene!

Also, is it just me or did there seem to be more commercials tonight with shorter sequences of the show? It was driving me crazy!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Lots of commercials"
specifically for the Toyota 4 Runner around this way. Mildly funny but annoying.

11-28-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Lots of commercials"
I am glad I wasn't the only one!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-28-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mike?"
That last bit of show was excellently filmed, with the shots going back and forth between the hot lovin' and murder! I'm so glad that nosey neighbor is gone, but at the same time, I feel we're not much closer to finding anything out about the murder than we were at the end of the very first episode!

A JSlice of holiday spirit!

11-28-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Mike?"
I have to agree with you that I don't think we are any closer to finding out what happened to Dana.

However, Paul had to have some idea why Mary Alice committed suicide because he dug-up the body...right? Why would he do that without knowing about the letter first?

11-28-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mike?"
Well, we do know Dana was still a baby. We also know just how much Paul loved her, which when you consider some of our speculation about them being a "made up" family in hiding, so that is a few fact.

I have to say, tonight's show set the bar for the writing soooo high. (Lassie would have had a fire truck here by now)

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-29-04, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Sex & violence"
>That last bit of show was excellently filmed, with the shots
>going back and forth between the hot lovin' and murder!

I repsectfully disagree. Those scenes made me queasy. Murder scenes make me queasy anyway, but juxtaposing it against Mike & Susan making out made it doubly so. Sex 'n violence, violence 'n sex - yeah, yeah, we GET it.

> I'm so glad that nosey neighbor is gone

Again I disagree. Mrs. Huber was fast becoming my favorite character on the show. I certainly liked her more than I like Edie, whom I'm hoping becomes a little less one-dimensional.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sex & violence"
I agree and disagree. As far as Mrs. Huber's death goes, couldn't have happened to a nicer gal. SOOO glad that little busy body is gone. Between blackmailing Susan, trying to ruin Bree's lawn and her incredible nosiness - good riddance, I say.

As to the sex/violence thing, I was also disturbed by it. The producer was obviously trying to make a point and it took away from the 'good' of Susan's breakthrough with Mike by contrasting it with violent murder.

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-01-04, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Sex & violence"
Don't forget driving Mary Alice to suicide!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
Wow. What an episode.

It was great how Mary Alice's narration at the end mirrored her narration from the beginning - really gave a chance to ponder the words, and all of the characters were tied in nicely.

Poor Bree. She tries to protect her son, and fears she has a monster on her hands.

And I still love Lynette. What a wonderful wrap up to the Ritalin story. Also a nice way to silence any critics who may have feared others would try her medicinal remedy. The show was able to show that was not the course to take without getting preachy.

Susan and Mike - whoa, Nellie! I had to check my thermostat.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Shannon022 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-04, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannon022 Click to send private message to Shannon022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
GREAT Show!!!!
I was so sure that Paul was the one who murdered his wife? But now him killing that crazy neighbor! I guess hes not, but now the question is what happened to Dana???
Well they sure do know how to keep you guessing!
I LOVE this show!

Im kind of glad for Susan BUT Mike still seems up to something I hope nothing happens to her. I like her a lot.

LOVE the show!!

Kind of makes me a bit peeved that it isnt coming on next Sunday.

11-29-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
>
>Poor Bree. She tries to
>protect her son, and fears
>she has a monster on
>her hands.
>

Well if there are any missing or dead pets on Wisteria Lane I would be looking at Bree's son. He has become a monster with no remorse.

11-29-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Bree's son"
Just a storyline prediction, but very soon we are going to here from a very excited Mr. Solis that they have FOUND they car and the guy responsible for the hit and run, and it's going to be the guy who stole the car. Now Bree will be faced with a very difficult conundrum - let an innocent guy go to jail for her amoral child or tell the truth. If the son continues to act like he is now, I would bet on the tell the truth angle.

11-29-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Bree's son"
I like the truth angle but you know they will drag it out over a few episodes!

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-01-04, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Bree's son"
Can't wait to see how this all plays out with Andrew and the "stolen" car.

Something that I was thinking of last night, is what about the taxi driver that was waiting for Mrs. Solis? He was waiting around the corner for her to get away and get back to Carlos, and after she was hit, he was seen talking to some of the neighbors. Makes you wonder exactly how much he will have to say in the future about the accident.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "What was this?"
When Lynette was having her little Ritalin & 'herbal-tea' induced vision after the cab scout party, and Mary Ellen appeared at her kitchen window to pass her the handgun, ME looked down and there was a quick flash of text on the screen. It said "Women thought they were tricked." What the heck was that? Or is somebody sending messages to me via the TV, lol. It was a very quick flash--probably too slow to be subliminal, but too fast to be easily read.

Am I the only one who saw this?

Swami

cweffy 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cweffy Click to send private message to cweffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: What was this?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-04 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

I'm brand new to this forum, but I have been searching the web for someone else who actually spotted this. I thought it would be all over the place today, but this is the first post I've found! Yes - during that weird scene where Mary Alice produced the gun, text flashed VERY quickly on the lower right hand side of the screen. I had taped it, and I had to replay it in slow motion to read it (and to make sure I wasn't crazy). It said:

"WOMEN CLAIMED THEY WERE TRICKED."

Now I'm wondering if there's been some message like this in every episode, and this is just the first one I've noticed, or what is going on. This is driving me nuts! Does anyone know what this is about??

cweffy

11-29-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
23. "RE: What was this?"
Totally missed this! Was it white lettering? The only reason I asked this is because the screen was very white and bright which may explain why it wasn't so obvious to me.

11-29-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cweffy Click to send private message to cweffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What was this?"
It was white lettering outlined in black. It was easy enough to see...if you didn't blink. It was really up for just a fraction of a second. I'm sure many people didn't notice it, and there's no way you could read it without replaying in slow motion. I took a picture of the message on my TV screen and tried to post it here, but for some reason the upload feature isn't working for me. I'd be happy to put it up if I could, or to e-mail it to someone who can.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: What was this?"
Hi cweffy, email it to boards@realitytvworld.com and we'll post it for you.

Btw, I watched the show but don't recall seeing it, but I was watching an HDTV feed, so maybe that has something to do with it (although I don't know why it would)

11-29-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: What was this?"
I'm the Queen of the Speed Readers--even if I got the words wrong! At least I got the right meaning (sort of)!

Like cweffy said, if you blinked or look away you missed it--so maybe it has happened before. Usually I am less than 100% focused at any given moment.

When the words flashed on the screen, Mary Ellen had dramatically looked down so I too looked down to see what the heck she was looking at and was focused on the right spot at the right time, just as the editors must have intended.

But what does it mean?

Swami

11-30-04, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "cweffy's screenshot"
Below is cweffy's screenshot, thanks cweffy

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: cweffy's screenshot"
Yes, thanks cweffy and Webby. I watched the show and missed this, too.

I googled the phrase and got only one hit: A 1993 report on Thai politics. Women claimed they were tricked to come to Thailand for jobs only to discover they were used for prostitution.

I also entered the phrase into several anagram finders and there are no anagrams for it.

As much as I would love for this show to include subliminal stuff for us to tear apart, I think this may just be a programming screwup.

Incessant whining.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Wow!"
I didn't see that during the episode.

pitter 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pitter Click to send private message to pitter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: What was this?"
Just wanted to let you know that I caught the exact message. It was there. However, nowhere else can I find any information on it. My thoughts...could it have been a glitch by the television station? I live in minneapolis, where are you located?

11-29-04, 09:14 PM (EST)
32. "RE: What was this?"
Hmmmm...I'm also in Minneapolis. Could be a station thing - interested to hear from others.

11-29-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
33. "RE: What was this?"
see post #25...email the pic so we can all see it!

11-29-04, 11:17 PM (EST)
35. "RE: What was this?"
I e-mailed it hours ago! They haven't come back to post it yet! It still won't let me upload, but I can e-mail it to you directly if you want to see it, or to anyone else who wants to post it. Just let me know!

11-29-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
36. "RE: What was this?"
It will be posted...give it time!

11-30-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
41. "RE: What was this?"
All you Minneapolis people! I'm in Stillwater. So we were all watching the same local station. Maybe later today I'll call them and ask about it. Not that that will likely get me anywhere...

My only thought was that maybe they are going to start hiding some clues on why ME killed herself in the show's footage.

Swami

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Subliminal Text"
I can't imagine that it was an accident. Has anyone other than the Minnesota crew reported seeing it?

Maybe we are getting clues each week. Last week everyone was reading Madame Bovary. This week "Women claimed they were tricked". I think it means something.

12-01-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Subliminal Text"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-04 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

I have asked KSTP's (the local ABC affilliate) Programming Manager to check this out, and also emialed him cweffy's screen shot. Hopefully I will hear back from him. Evidently, another call on this important topic has poured into his office, lol, so he is interested in finding out.

When I know something more, you'll know something more!

Swami

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "No Text Here"
in Richmond, VA. I watched it on TiVo after reading the boards. Not sure what the deal is.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

12-01-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
52. "Subliminal Text was a Programmer's Error"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-04 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

I'm posting the text of an email from KSTP's Programming Director.

Dear {Swami},

Unfortunately, all you saw was a mistake by our engineers.

"Women Claimed They Were Tricked" was a promotional tagline for a story we aired in our Saturday night newscast. It was about an online scam and interviews with the women.

As the master control operator was preparing the equipment for Sunday night's tagline when he accidentally put the old one up over Desperate Housewives. He realized his mistake and took it off the air as quickly.

It was just a coincidence that the line fit the program. It could have just as easily read "Snow in the Forecast" or Viking Win at the Dome". But, this was more fun.

Sincerely,

{ }
Director of Programming and Production
5 Eyewitness News & Channel 45

Oh darn. A subliminal message would have been much more fun!

Swami

12-01-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
53. "My reply to him,"
Dear Mike,

Thank you for solving the mystery so promptly. I have posted your explanation to the internet message board which was discussing this possible "subliminal message". Aren't you glad to know that people pay such close attention to your programming? (Or maybe not quite that close would be better.)

If you are interested, that discussion can be viewed here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID78

Thanks again.

{Swami}

Swami

12-01-04, 11:52 PM (EST)
54. "RE: My reply to him,"
Swami, thanks so much for solving the big mystery. Too bad - it would have been fun if they were giving us clues to decipher. Ah, well...guess I better go find some new exciting thing to obsess over. It was fun while it lasted!

cweffy

12-02-04, 09:01 AM (EST)
55. "RE: My reply to him,"
I hope some Big Time TV producers read this, like the people making Lost. If you want to generate extra buzz for your show, plant subliminal clues for us sharp-eyed internet folks to uncover & debate!

Swami

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Murder SPOILER"
Is she really gone for good?

http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/

According to an interview with TVGuide Online, the actress is still filming episodes.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

11-29-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Murder SPOILER"
Maybe she gets to be a Narrator now?

I like her better dead.

Swami

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-29-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Murder SPOILER"
I'm guessing that she is now filming scenes that will show how she knows about Mary Alice and Dana, I doni;t think she is alive but I do think that she still has to film scenes for the Mary Alice/Dana/Mrs. Huber collage (is that clear as mud?).

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"
*BB5 PTTE Champ*

11-29-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Murder SPOILER"
They had her on ET. It said that she will continue to be seen on the show in flashback scenes and voice-over roles like Paul's dead wife is.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-29-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
Did anyone else notice that Paul killed Mrs. Huber with the blender that had belonged to Mary Alice, which Mrs Huber immediately declared was hers after the suicide, about five minutes into the premiere?

11-30-04, 00:37 AM (EST)
38. "RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
>Did anyone else notice that Paul killed Mrs. Huber with the
>blender that had belonged to Mary Alice, which Mrs Huber
>immediately declared was hers after the suicide, about five minutes
>into the premiere?

I also noticed that, I was trying to figure out if there was some significance to it when he grabbed it, but it looked like it was just the nearest object. Maybe the writers were trying to make some kinda wierd poetic justice statement...

11-30-04, 01:45 AM (EST)
39. "RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
With all the talk about poison, when she pulled out that blender (the sheer, unmitigated chutzpa of that woman) I thought he had something he was going to put in the blender for her to drink, along the lines of "Mary Alice couldn't hurt a fly, but I can". I did not see the whack up side her head coming just then.

His cleaning up looks a little like he is going to hide her body and she might not be missed right away, since she was going away for a couple weeks. Edie may have somewhere to live for a while longer. Since she and Mrs. Huber had no problem stealing back and forth, if she finds out Mrs. Huber is dead, would she be the type to keep quiet and sell the house, claiming Mrs. Huber decided to move to where ever she was away visiting?

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-30-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
Gabrielle is fast becoming my favorite! Not just because she's the most beautiful of the bunch (No slight to Susan, she's fine too!), but she is getting off some of the best one liners:

"You can stop damning me with your eyes now.......right now!"

"Aren't you just a bundle of fun!"

I think I'm in love.

The Evolution Continues...

11-30-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
44. "RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
They so totally based that character on me, you know (just saying.....)

12-01-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "*Swoon*"
I thought those lips looked familiar

12-01-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
51. "RE: *Swoon*"
That was YOU!

12-02-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
56. "RE: 11/28/04 Episode: Guilty"
Well this ought to put the world right again, but I HATE Gabrielle from her cheating, to her callous self-absorption, to her abuse and rape of a high child who is in love with her. Ransacking her MILs potential corpse to cover her own arse was the last straw for me.

I'm definitely more of a Susan guy (I KNOW you're thinking Bree).

12-02-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Psst..."
it's just a show....

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"
*BB5 PTTE Champ*
Just call me Sneezy Floppy-Tinsel

12-02-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
58. "WHAT?!?!"
Dam my gullible brain!

Of course, I can still hate the character, right?

12-02-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
59. "RE: WHAT?!?!"
PRE, I think this High School senior is supposed to be 18 years old and thus their affair is not "rape" since he is not a child. Altho I agree, her behavior is pretty manipulative and reprehensible.

FWIW I hate her husband.

Swami

12-02-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
60. "RE: WHAT?!?!"
Just out of curiousity, why do you hate her husband? He is definitely a little too career-minded and materialistic (but they are a match on that front), but he seems to genuinely love her. Otherwise, he's just a passionate, Mediterranean type. (like me)

12-02-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
61. "RE: WHAT?!?!"
He's a gay basher. Well, indirectly.

12-02-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
62. "RE: WHAT?!?!"
I conceived my hatred of Gabrielle's husband after the first two episodes when he really did behave as a bullying ass.

Admitedly, they are rehabilitating him into a more sympathetic character now. Who knows--in a few more eps I may actually like the guy. Okay, probably not. This is the Desperate Housewives show so he will likely remain "bad" so Gabrielle looks better.

Swami

You're a passionate, Mediterranean type? Jeez, I thought you were a Republican!

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-03-04, 04:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "He's only 17"
>I think this High School senior is supposed to be
>18 years old and thus their affair is not "rape"
>since he is not a child.

The one time they mentioned his age, he was 17.

12-03-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
64. "RE: He's only 17"
Oops. I guess I made an assumption. Then my opinion of Gabrielle drops quite a bit. Susan remains my favorite character, followed by Bree (gasp!), Lynette, Gabrielle and Nicolette (I can't think of her character's name).

Swami

12-03-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
65. "RE: He's only 17"
From the ABC site on the show
Gabrielle Solis, the ex-model with everything she's every wanted – a rich husband, a big house – so what is she doing with John, the 17-year-old gardener

12-03-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
66. "RE: He's only 17"
>Nicolette (I can't think of her character's name).

Edie not to be confused with Eddie.

- Yeah it's a Mon!

Just call me Sneezy Floppy-Tinsel

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •