The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"True Gets Her Own Forum?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-19-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"True Gets Her Own Forum?"
Seriously though, I just wanted the first post in the forum and to state that I like this show. Oh, and the housewives are hot too but that has nothing to do with it. Nothing at all.

"I have just discovered that this object I found is capable of scratching my back...I call it BACK SCRATCHER!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I agree on all points... IceCat 10-19-04 1
   Just for the record... volsfan 10-19-04 2
       RE: Just for the record... motormouth 10-20-04 3
   RE: I agree on all points... sisyphus 10-20-04 8
   RE: I agree on all points... ArnoldKumar123 11-24-21 15
 RE: True Gets Her Own Forum? Surveysez 10-20-04 4
   RE: True Gets Her Own Forum? ArnoldKumar123 11-24-21 18
 RE: True Gets Her Own Forum? true 10-20-04 5
   RE: True Gets Her Own Forum? ArnoldKumar123 11-24-21 19
 RE: True Gets Her Own Forum? Drive My Car 10-20-04 6
   RE: True Gets Her Own Forum? ArnoldKumar123 11-24-21 20
 Thanks SB!!! KScott 10-20-04 7
   RE: Thanks SB!!! ArnoldKumar123 12-09-21 23
 Wow! zombiebaby 10-20-04 9
   RE: Wow! ArnoldKumar123 11-25-21 22
 I love this show! Captain_Savem 10-21-04 10
   RE: I love this show! ArnoldKumar123 11-25-21 21
 RE: True Gets Her Own Forum? anotherkim 10-22-04 11
   RE: True Gets Her Own Forum? ArnoldKumar123 11-24-21 17
 RE: True Gets Her Own Forum? kidflash212 07-10-16 12
 RE: True Gets Her Own Forum? ans1 04-16-21 13
   RE: True Gets Her Own Forum? ArnoldKumar123 11-24-21 16
 RE: True Gets Her Own Forum? ArnoldKumar123 11-24-21 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I agree on all points..."
Teri Hatcher has great legs!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-04, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Just for the record..."
The lawn boy is pretty hot too!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-20-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Just for the record..."
Yes he is! I am so glad there is a forum entirely for this show! Yay...

*Courtesy of IceCat*

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-20-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I agree on all points..."
Thanks guys for a special forum......and I am really fascinated with mike....he is sooooo sexxxxxxy.....

ArnoldKumar123 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-21, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I agree on all points..."
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam IceCat randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-20-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: True Gets Her Own Forum?"
Ray! We got our own little corner of the boards!

11-24-21, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: True Gets Her Own Forum?"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Surveysez randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: True Gets Her Own Forum?"
*jaw drops* I saw that Bucky.

I keep forgetting this show is on. Between baseball, and football, I missed the second episode, and half of the third. What I have seen has been pretty good, even though I'm a little confused about what's going on.

A-Rod's a cheater.

11-24-21, 03:10 PM (EST)
19. "RE: True Gets Her Own Forum?"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam true Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: True Gets Her Own Forum?"
Bucky!!

YOU? Priceless!
You know, I hear True has a cute lawnboy too!

I love this show too, but then, I am not limited by baseball watching.

11-24-21, 03:12 PM (EST)
20. "RE: True Gets Her Own Forum?"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Drive My Car randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-20-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Thanks SB!!!"
for listening and letting us have our own forum..

- The one & only PhoenixMons
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

12-09-21, 04:00 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Thanks SB!!!"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam KScott randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Wow!"
First Lost now this?

This truly is the place to be! What great shows this season!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Yeah Lawn Boy is smokin'!

11-25-21, 10:37 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Wow!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-21 AT 10:38 AM (EST)

Helo I found Ur Nam zombiebaby Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-21-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I love this show!"
And the housewives are hot, especially the latin one (I forget her name - the one doing the gardner kid).

The Evolution Continues...

11-25-21, 10:11 AM (EST)
21. "RE: I love this show!"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Captain_Savem randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: True Gets Her Own Forum?"
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I've only seen the first episode. They need to do a marathon and let me catch back up.

11-24-21, 02:27 PM (EST)
17. "RE: True Gets Her Own Forum?"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam anotherkim Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-16, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: True Gets Her Own Forum?"
Wow - 12 years

ans1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-16-21, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ans1 Click to send private message to ans1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: True Gets Her Own Forum?"
I love this show, I started watching it especially a lot when the lockdown started. When you live in an apartment in Turkey, you want to watch a great TV series and have tea and cookies.

11-24-21, 02:21 PM (EST)
16. "RE: True Gets Her Own Forum?"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam ans1 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

11-24-21, 01:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: True Gets Her Own Forum?"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Bucky Katt randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •