The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11-27-05 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11-27-05 Episode"
or should I name it "Ding Dong George is Gone"!!!

Yeah, can everyone cheer with me!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved this episode, Bree blowing the speaker off the truck to begin with was great.

Gabby and the nun, this is going to be interesting. Do nuns really act that way?

I think Lynettes promotion is going to be very time consuming.

Come on, what did everyone else think?

A Syren original
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11-27-05 Episode bdemoney 11-28-05 1
 RE: 11-27-05 Episode shabalaba 11-28-05 2
   RE: 11-27-05 Episode bdemoney 11-28-05 4
       Here's some stuff I found KScott 11-28-05 5
           RE: Here's some stuff I found volsfan 11-28-05 11
               RE: Here's some stuff I found KScott 11-28-05 12
                   RE: Here's some stuff I found volsfan 11-28-05 13
                       RE: Here's some stuff I found Bebo 11-28-05 14
                           RE: Here's some stuff I found CantStandToLook 11-29-05 18
                               RE: Here's some stuff I found Bebo 11-29-05 20
                       Then again... Bebo 11-29-05 22
       The revenge thing Rhyn 11-28-05 15
           ummmm DontGetMeStarted 12-05-05 29
               RE: ummmm KScott 12-05-05 30
 RE: 11-27-05 Episode CantStandToLook 11-28-05 3
 RE: 11-27-05 Episode Bebo 11-28-05 6
   RE: 11-27-05 Episode samboohoo 11-28-05 7
       RE: 11-27-05 Episode Bebo 11-28-05 8
       RE: 11-27-05 Episode CantStandToLook 11-28-05 10
 Woahhhh Mama samboohoo 11-28-05 9
   RE: Woahhhh Mama bdemoney 11-28-05 16
       RE: Woahhhh Mama PagongRatEater 11-29-05 17
 Is Nina gone? newsomewayne 11-29-05 19
   Don't think so Bebo 11-29-05 21
       RE: Don't think so shabalaba 11-29-05 23
       RE: Don't think so samboohoo 12-01-05 25
           RE: Don't think so Rhyn 12-01-05 26
               RE: anyone know of a way to get the... christinashollmier 12-01-05 27
                   I think KScott 12-02-05 28
   RE: Is Nina gone? Puffy 11-29-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11-27-05 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-05 AT 09:41 AM (EST)

I also LOVED that George is finally gone, but am worried about what affect that could have on Bree. It sounds as if he may have stated in his diary that he was doing all of this (killing Rex, etc.) because she wanted him to. Could mean trouble for her down the road.

I also enjoyed Gabby and the nun's exchange, although I hope it doesn't get tiresome.

Susan didn't seem too annoying and Lynette finally got what she wanted by getting Nina fired. Too bad it's like the old saying "be careful what you wish for" since now she will have to work twice as hard it seems. Too bad, I was actually enjoying seeing her away from work more.

Still no sign of Paul, Mike, Bree's kids, or the new family but at least they did show all the women together for a change. That was enjoyable. Edie always makes me laugh! Guess we'll see where this goes from here.....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-28-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11-27-05 Episode"
Well...I don't want to get my hopes up just yet because you know how things are in TV land...things are never what they seem. George may NOT be dead. We'll just have to wait and see.
I did have a very satisfied feeling when it was over. I told my DH that things are finally starting to heat up on this show after a slow start. The previews for next week look very exciting. We'll see what Bree's son Andrew has up his sleeve. I remember reading somewhere in a Mark cherry interview that it was going to be somehting very very horrible. Anyone else read this?

11-28-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11-27-05 Episode"
>>I remember reading somewhere in a Mark cherry interview that it was going to be somehting very very horrible. Anyone else read this?<<

I also remember reading about this, but can not find the original article source, sorry.

But am sure that between Andrew telling the priest (minister?) his intentions to hurt Bree but act like all is fine in season one, and now having his father die and being sent away this season will all culminate in him doing something horrible back to Bree. Guess we will just need to wait and see what ends up happening...

11-28-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Here's some stuff I found"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-05 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

From Spoiler FX

Episode 2.10: Coming Home (fka "I've Got You Under My Skin" and "Carry On If I Said So")
Airdate: December 4, 2005

10/31 - There's some funny stuff coming up around the eleventh ep when Andrew comes back from brat camp and brings a "special friend." He's hellbent on retaliating against Bree from here on out. Source: Kristin on E!Online

10/26 - One of the housewives ponders changing her husband's medical admission forms, which could lead to him being out of commission for a few days. Source: SpoilerFix.com

10/01 - The hit show is preparing for outrage when Bree Van De Kamp, played by Maria Cross, is the victim of a "hideous" revenge plot. In the first series, we saw house-proud Bree send her rebellious son, Andrew, to a delinquent camp. Now he'll exact his own form of justice. Creator Marc Cherry told the Daily Mirror that it's so nasty it will be "about as bad as anything on TV". "Andrew resents her tremendously. He's going to get back at her. We've got something just hideous planned. I'm going to get letters," he warned. Source: Sky Showbiz

ETA: Airdate above

A Syren original
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Here's some stuff I found"
10/26 - One of the housewives ponders changing her husband's medical admission forms, which could lead to him being out of commission for a few days.

Is this for next week's episode? If so, who is it? Carlos?

I finally blogged

11-28-05, 03:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Here's some stuff I found"
Yes, I am sorry, see edit above.

A Syren original

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Here's some stuff I found"
So, one of the husbands will be hospitalized...Tom or Carlos?

Was this shown on the previews and I just don't remember it?

I finally blogged

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Here's some stuff I found"
Could be either one, but I'm betting on Tom.

If it were Carlos, Gabi would have to babysit him in the hospital to keep the nun away from him, and that would be out of character for her. She knows her biggest weapon is sex, and putting him in the hospital would take that away. But if it's Tom, then Lynette can use that as an excuse to stop babysitting her boss and getting some help back in the office. I think that fits the characters better.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Here's some stuff I found"
I was thinking maybe Carlos at first too just cause it would keep him out of church but then the nun would be by his side all the time. I'm just wondering how they would work something like that out for Tom unless they use his back spasm from earlier in the season as the springboard for another back episode that puts him in the hospital.

I agree with the Evil One

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

11-29-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Here's some stuff I found"
Given how wild those kids are, it would be easy to create a Tom-gets-injured scenario that made sense.

And as someone who chases one active toddler around the house, it is easy to think of ways that a parent would get injured in the line of duty!

11-29-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
22. "Then again..."
It may be Carlos after all. I just read last night's chat transcript from Kristin on E!Online, and she mentions that the nun tries to get Carlos to go to Africa to do missionary work. Gabi might try to get Carlos out of commission for a few days so that he misses the flight out.

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "The revenge thing"
I posted this a while back (message three, all in hidden text) :

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID78/102.shtml

It's pretty clear that's where Andrew is heading, but no one seems to be talking about it.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-05-05, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "ummmm"
can you tell me how to read hidden text?
thanks

12-05-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
30. "RE: ummmm"
put your cursor at the begining of the * or after your quit seeing typed letters, left or right click - can't remember which, hold and drag down and the words will magically appear.

A Syren original

11-28-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11-27-05 Episode"
I thought the Nun was hilarious. I was just dying laughing. I think that's going to be a very interesting storyline. I was hoping they might extend George's storyline a bit with him running around trying to avoid being caught but I was just as happy with the way they ended it. I wanted to see Bree kick his ass first though once she found out he killed Rex.

11-28-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
6. "RE: 11-27-05 Episode"
Loved: the poker game, Bree shooting the speaker

I just wish I could get that damn song out of my head.

Don't give up on us baby...

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 11-27-05 Episode"
*Runs upstairs, slides case from under bed, aims, fires*

Thanks Bebo. I, had the song out of my head.

Icey bounced my Dicey

11-28-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: 11-27-05 Episode"
I really lost my head last night...

11-28-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 11-27-05 Episode"
dammit, I'd gotten the song out of my head too, though when I hear it in my head, it's Owen Wilson singing the version from Starsky and Hutch instead of Georges wretched version.

11-28-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Woahhhh Mama"
Last night was awesome!!! Finally a little payoff to the slow beginning.

I'm glad George is gone. From the previews, I thought Bree would wind up physically hurt. I am glad it ended the way it did. I have to wonder if it will come up that she did go to his room and if that will have any effect on anything.

Gabby/Carlos and the Nun were hilarious. I didn't think the nun was as "hot" as Gabby made her out to be. Can't wait to see what happens.

Icey bounced my Dicey

11-28-05, 10:29 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Woahhhh Mama"
I agree Samboo, the nun is not as *hot* as Gabby (or the show) is making her out to be. My hubby was laughing and saying she looks like a man! I just thought she looked a bit pasty.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Woahhhh Mama"
You have to use the nun measuring stick. She IS hot....for a nun.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Is Nina gone?"
I hope not. She was the best thing about Lynette's office scenes. Their interaction trying to gain office power was pretty good, especially this episode. I hope they find a way to keep her.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Yeah, little people do all the work and a fat, bald guy takes all the credit.
Lit up by Syren, 2004

11-29-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
21. "Don't think so"
Based on spoilers I read about Nina, there is still some storyline left for her.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-29-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Don't think so"
OOH BEBO!!! Please tell us what spoilers you know.

12-01-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Don't think so"
I don't think so either. I read something somewhere where she said her character is going to be a real B---ch, that viewers may hate her. I don't hate her yet.

Icey bounced my Dicey

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Don't think so"
I read something somewhere where she said her character is going to be a real B---ch, that viewers may hate her. I don't hate her yet.

I think she has been a b--ch. I don't "hate" her, but I would if she were my boss. I think she has fulfilld any obligations she made in her comment.

That said, I hope she's only gone for a few episodes. She's fun to watch. I really enjoy her antagonistic character.

christinashollmier 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail christinashollmier Click to send private message to christinashollmier Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: anyone know of a way to get the show?"
I was wondering if anyone out there has TiVo or something to the effect of where they can save it to their computer and then email me the wav??? I lost my electricity in a storm we had here and everyone that I watch DH with are mortified because we did not get to see the show....if anyone out there can help please let me know ASAP!

12-02-05, 08:37 AM (EST)
28. "I think"
they are still showing the last show aired on Saturday evenings. Now don't hold me to this but you may want to check your tv guide.

A Syren original

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Is Nina gone?"

Joely Fisher, who plays Nina, is going to have a baby in February so maybe she will be written out of the show for a few episodes.

Snowed in by Tribephyl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •