The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Actor Fired For Improper Conduct"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Actor Fired For Improper Conduct"
Gee, I didn't know Terrell Owens was in the "Desperate Housewives" cast.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/08/tv.desperatehousewives.ap/index.html

Page Kennedy, who plays a fugitive from the law on "Desperate Housewives," was fired from the hit ABC drama for improper conduct, a series spokeswoman said Tuesday.

Kennedy played Caleb, a character shrouded in mystery and seen only briefly as he was held captive in the basement of Wisteria Lane newcomer Betty Applewhite (Alfre Woodard). In the October 23 episode, it was revealed that Caleb may be responsible for a teenager's murder in Chicago.

The role of Caleb is being recast, Daily said. Kennedy's final appearance on the ABC series is Sunday.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Actor Fired For Improper Conduc... frisky 11-08-05 1
   RE: Actor Fired For Improper Conduc... CattyChat 11-09-05 2
       RE: Actor Fired For Improper Conduc... Bebo 11-09-05 3
           RE: Actor Fired For Improper Conduc... CantStandToLook 11-09-05 4
 RE: Actor Fired For Improper Conduc... Elaine0 11-10-05 5
 RE: Actor Fired For Improper Conduc... KScott 11-16-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Actor Fired For Improper Conduct"
Wow. And I remember the interview he did last month when he was all rosy-cheeked and bushy-tailed.

I wonder what he did?

Is this going to be this season's DH mystery?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-09-05, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Actor Fired For Improper Conduct"
Hmm, did he make a comment that the writers are doing a lousy job so far this season?

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Actor Fired For Improper Conduct"
I think he said that the team would be 7-0 and playoff bound if Aaron Sorkin was writing the show.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Actor Fired For Improper Conduct"
lol..I almost got lime-helmeted as I was just on my way over to post this same story but from a different source. I imagine the article is the same though.

http://www.local6.com/entertainment/5285088/detail.html

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-10-05, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Actor Fired For Improper Conduct"
This is what I found about his firing. Don't know if it's true. He's been replaced by Nashawn Kearse.

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/desperate-housewives/improper-desperate-housewives-conduct-exposed-136046.php

The first incident allegedly happened when a young female assistant was sent to summon him for a scene. A set insider said: “He opened his door and was standing there with his private parts hanging out of his shorts. Kennedy then allegedly made a sexually charged remark. A few days later, on October 28, Kennedy allegedly flashed to a female assistant director.

“She cursed at Page and reported it to the main producers,” said the source. “After word got out, the first girl admitted the same thing had happened to her. After an investigation Page was fired.”

Another source said: “People are mad because it took nearly a week to fire the guy. But the stars aren’t cut up over him leaving.”

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-16-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Actor Fired For Improper Conduct"
"Kennedy said officials merely wanted to recast his role and that reports of him being let go for on-set nudity are false."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/16/tv.desperate.ap/index.html

Do ya really think he would say "Yeah I let it all hang out"?

A Syren original
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •