The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mary Alice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mary Alice"
Okay, I thought maybe we could just have one thread devoted to Mary Alice and her secret. It gets hard trying to find info. week to week in all of the other threads, so this should make it easier.

We know:

She killed herself.

Her real name is "Angela" as revealed in the psychiatrist's tape that Bree stole.

She was married to Paul and they had one son, Zach.

Paul killed Mrs. Huber because he learned that Mrs. Huber wrote the note to Mary Alice informing her that she (Mrs. Huber) knew what Mary Alice had done.

Something interesting from the 2/13 episode. Mrs. Huber's sister recognized the picture of Mary Alice and referred to her as "Angela." She told Paul that she knew her from Utah, 15 years prior.

How old is Zach? Would Mary Alice have been pregnant 15 years ago (with Zach or Dana)? Would the sister have known Paul?

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mary Alice Surveysez 02-20-05 1
 RE: Mary Alice DontGetMeStarted 02-21-05 2
 RE: Mary Alice sisyphus 02-22-05 3
   RE: Mary Alice samboohoo 02-22-05 4
       My crazy theory... Dizwiz 03-01-05 5
           Ding, ding, ding KScott 03-01-05 6
           RE: My crazy theory... DontGetMeStarted 03-12-05 7
 RE: Mary Alice samboohoo 03-29-05 8
   RE: Mary Alice greeneyes 03-29-05 9
       Mary Alice's secret janisella 04-02-05 10
           RE: Mary Alice's secret Maroonclown 04-12-05 11
               Welcome to the Boards!!! KScott 04-12-05 12
                   RE: Welcome to the Boards!!! Maroonclown 04-12-05 13
 New Mary Alice Questions samboohoo 09-27-05 14
   RE: New Mary Alice Questions KScott 09-27-05 15
       RE: New Mary Alice Questions JoshInSGV 10-14-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-20-05, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mary Alice"
I can't find where I read it now, but I think Zach is 16.

I child proofed my house and they still get in.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-21-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mary Alice"
>Okay, I thought maybe we could
>just have one thread devoted
>to Mary Alice and her
>secret. It gets hard
>trying to find info. week
>to week in all of
>the other threads, so this
>should make it easier.
>
>We know:
>
>She killed herself.
yes
>
>Her real name is "Angela" as
>revealed in the psychiatrist's tape
>that Bree stole.

true
>
>She was married to Paul and
>they had one son, Zach.
>
>we assume this

>Paul killed Mrs. Huber because he
>learned that Mrs. Huber wrote
>the note to Mary Alice
>informing her that she (Mrs.
>Huber) knew what Mary Alice
>had done.
>
>yes and we assume MA was the one who did whatever it was
>
>Something interesting from the 2/13 episode.
> Mrs. Huber's sister recognized
>the picture of Mary Alice
>and referred to her as
>"Angela." She told Paul
>that she knew her from
>Utah, 15 years prior.
>
>How old is Zach? Would
>Mary Alice have been pregnant
>15 years ago (with Zach
>or Dana)? Would the
>sister have known Paul?
>
>I think he is 16. Some one had him anyway! Maybe it was someone else.

I read on another board a theory that 1) Zach was a boy/girl and this was the secret. 2) that 'Mary Alice' was a mistress and the dead body was the original wife -Dana.

>
>
>>"blue"] Crowned by Pooh.
>Decorated by Syren

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-22-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mary Alice"
Mary Alice ------Angela foster (according to huber's)

The way paul tried to hide the picture when huber's sister recognized her tells me that he knows that mary alice is Angela.

So I am going out on a stretch here that Paul Young's name might be something else.....as well as Zach.....zach's name I think is Dana......and being so young when the name change went into effect he might have thought that dana was someone else.....

I also think that the body in the trunk is the reason for the identity change....could tha peroson in the box be deidra....

02-22-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mary Alice"
I too think that body is Deidra. Not sure about the Zach thing yet.

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "My crazy theory..."
Paul and Mary Alice (Angela) were unable to have a child of their own, and kidnapped a little boy named Dana, changed their names, and moved far away, to Wisteria Lane. Dana's real mom eventually found him, and they killed her. She was Deidra.

Alternative theory: they adopted Zach, and the birthmother changed her mind, so they killed her.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ding, ding, ding"
I bet we have a winner with this one!!!

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"
Sounds plausible to me...

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-12-05, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My crazy theory..."
I could buy that if she had been the surrogate and Paul were the husband, they fell in love etc..... but , oh I don't know, the actor that plays her has such a nice, great voice.. I don't want her to be bad!

03-29-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Mary Alice"
There is some interesting discussion on the 3/27 discussion board, but I'm just trying to keep the Mary Alice talk in one place.

From the 3/27 episode, it appears that Mary Alice (when she was Angela) worked in a hospital. Could she have taken a baby from the hospital?

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mary Alice"
That's what I think as well, is that her working at the hospital has something to do with the blackmail note from Mrs. Huber.

I also noticed that when they showed the video tape from the award ceremony they did a close up a the plaque that she received. It had her name as Angela Forrest. I'm sure there is some significance to that being shown, just not sure what it is yet.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Mary Alice's secret"
I saw an interview with the actress who plays Mary Alice. She knows what the secret is, but none of the other cast members know (the producers let her in on it so she'd have the right motivation in her narration). She said the reason is not obvious from what's been shown so far, that it's very human and understandable, and that it will make sense when it comes out (she didn't know when that would be).

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mary Alice's secret"
My first time posting! Long time lurker though.

I've looked around the threads to see if there's been any dicussion on Mary Alice and family being in the witness protection program. Mary Alice used to be Angela, Zach used to be Dana, maybe Paul went by another name as well. Or maybe Paul was the one they were being protected from.

Please be kind, as I said first timer.

04-12-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Welcome to the Boards!!!"
I have thought about the witness protection program as well but it wouldn't be that simple would it?

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Invisible

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Welcome to the Boards!!!"
Glad to be here.

As for the witness protection program plot being simple (and lame), I have two words - "Bobby Ewing".

I can't imagine how ripped off I'll feel if it is the witness protection program. Having Zach as a psychotic hermaphrodite just seems so much more, oh I don't know, evilishly juicy.

09-27-05, 08:16 AM (EST)
14. "New Mary Alice Questions"
Wasn't really sure where to put this, but since we have a thread devoted to her . . .

We know Mary Alice's secret, all of it. But when Mary Alice killed herself, the note was discovered that Mrs. Huber had written saying, "I know what you did, I'm gonna tell."

So, did Mrs. Huber only know about Paul and Mary Alice taking Zach? Or did she know about Deidre coming back for him? Did Mary Alice kill herself because she thought someone knew everything?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

09-27-05, 08:37 AM (EST)
15. "RE: New Mary Alice Questions"
Things that make you go hmmmmm. Good question, they never did tell us what "secret" she knew about. Do you think they will or just let it go? I personally think she just knoew about them keeping Zach, I don't think she knew they killed Diedra, I think she just found a picture at her sisters house one day - well now that I am typing this even if she did just happen to find a picture how would she have known that they took Zach?

Geez I don't know, it's kinda frustrating isn't it?

A Phoenix Mons original

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: New Mary Alice Questions"
Mrs Huber only knew about Zach's kidnapping. (Is it really kidnapping if Deidre is the one that gave him away???) When Mrs Huber found Mary Alice's picture at Felicia's house, Felicia told her that it was believed that Angela Forrest had fled Utah because he had stolen a baby from a troubled young woman. That should have made it pretty obvious to Mrs Huber that the stolen baby can be no other than Zach.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •