The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

Xcited DesWif 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-26-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Xcited%20DesWif Click to send private message to Xcited%20DesWif Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-05 AT 10:27 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-26-05 AT 10:26 AM (EST)

Some of you might be asking, "is this girl serious", but I'm gonna ask it anyways. Do you all really think that Mike is Zach's father? That is what Cherry and his excellent staff wants us to think, that's the obvious. If Mike isn't Zach's father, that would be another twist to the story, not to mention that chaotic saga between Susan and Mike (they weren't together because Susan thought Zach was Mike's..........). Not sure what to expect, just know that I can't wait!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father? KScott 09-26-05 1
   RE: Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father? motormouth 09-26-05 2
       RE: Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father? GeorjiB 09-27-05 7
   RE: More questions?? photokitty 09-26-05 3
   RE: Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father? Luthien 09-26-05 4
   You're right Rhyn 09-27-05 5
       RE: You're right pumpkinqueen 09-27-05 6
       RE: You're right GeorjiB 09-27-05 8
           RE: You're right Rhyn 09-27-05 9
   RE: Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father? Loree 09-30-05 10
 RE: Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father? Silvergirl1 09-30-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-05 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

I think Zach (with an H (isn't Susan funny?)) will end up not being Mike's son. I think Zach's dad will be the bad cop that Mike shot. Didn't Mike shoot him to save Diedra? Perhaps the bad cop was raping Diedra at the time or made her have sex with him so she wouldn't get arrested.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

ETA: speeling

- A Syren Production
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-26-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father?"
That's what I was thinking/hoping, too. I don't want Mike to have to be responsible for Zach, that might sound bad, but that kid is really messed up. Maybe he'll get help and all be great. I dunno. *shrug*

Handcrafted by RollDdice

GeorjiB 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorjiB Click to send private message to GeorjiB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father?"
That's exactly what I was thinking and I was feeling badly about feeling that way too! I want him an Susan to work out ... I ADORE Mike and want him to either be with Susan or ME! Just kidding (in case DH is reading)!

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-26-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: More questions??"
Yeah, I think Zach is not Mike's. Mike thinking so gave him a reason to not kill Paul, and gives Susan a reason to not move in with Mike. (More Sturm Und Drang with those two!)

I forgot that Mike killed a cop. What about the detective who beat Mike in the parking ramp? I'm sure we'll see more of him. Maybe HE'S Zach's father.

What about Diedra's dad? Is he finished at just having found the body? Is Mike going to tell him what happened? Zach is that guy's grandson, regardless of who is the father. Will he seek revenge on Paul, even though Mary Alice actually did it? Of course, it's just Paul's say-so that it was she and not he who stabbed Diedra.

Luthien 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-26-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Luthien Click to send private message to Luthien Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father?"
I don't know, Im' so confused. lol I'm hoping he's not Mike's but I think this will only be revealed after the chance for Mike and Susan is long gone. Can you imagine if he is though?

Question: "So, how did you meet your birth father?"
Zach: "Oh, it was the funniest thing, wasn't it dad?"
Mike: "It sure was son!"
Zach: "I was holding my dad's girlfriend hostage.."
Mike: "Yeah! He had a gun! A gun, can you believe it"
(with pride) "Takes after his old man."
Zach: "So anyway, I point the gun at my dad, but I didn't know
he was my dad."
etc.

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-27-05, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "You're right"
Perhaps the bad cop was raping Diedra at the time or made her have sex with him so she wouldn't get arrested.

That's exactly what happened. I just re-watched the episode tonight on DVD. Kendra tells Susan about the situation in the car after Susan begins investigating Mike's past. Deirdra was a junkie, and Mike kicked the habit pretty quickly. A dirty cop found Deirdra using and made her have sex with him (I gather it was an ongoing thing) if she wanted to stay out of trouble. When Mike found out, he went to "rescue" her and the cop and he got into a fight. They went over a balconny railing and "Mike was the only one who stood up."

I got the impression that Deirdra and Mike were broken up during this time, though. Mike later married another woman, and he was clean when Deirdra was still using and dealing. I would be surprised if Zach really is his kid, but knowing Mike, he would still feel responsible for Deirdra's child, I suppose, and I suspect that if he does find out Zach isn't his, he will still play a role in the kid's life... that's if the kid lives.

It would be awfully convenient to kill him off to accelerate Susan and Mike's plot line. I sure hope they won't make us suffer another season of "they belong together, but they just haven't been able to connect" contrived poo. Fine for one season, but I sure don't want to relive it for two years. Or more. Good god, it could be another 10 season Ross and Rachel dealie.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-27-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: You're right"
i agree that Mike will feel responsible either way. i hope Susan has a change of heart--i know she has pretty strong reasons not to like Zach, but i would want someone a little more supportive. i understand not wanting to move in together, but at least stick by him while he sorts it all out.

GeorjiB 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorjiB Click to send private message to GeorjiB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: You're right"
I just got the DVD ... what episode was that on?

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-27-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: You're right"
"Sunday in the Park with George"

It's the 1st episode on the last disc.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father?"
Well I sure hope that the cop is Zach's father. I just don't like the idea of Mike being his father.

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is Mike REALLY Zach'a father?"

Welcome to the boards, Xcited DesWif! I agree that Zach is most likely not Mike's kid, at least I hope he is not.

I thought it was premature of Susan to break it off with Mike.

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

Swim with me

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •