The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Farewell my fellow Losties"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-10-10, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Farewell my fellow Losties"
Not having a Bye-bye thread just seemed wrong and I at least needed "some" closure.

It was a fun ride and I will miss the speculation, especially from the early seasons.

So see you in another life bruthas and sistahs.

Lost Wipeout (insert musical rendition here) by Zombs

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Farewell my fellow Losties Outfrontgirl 06-11-10 1
 RE: Farewell my fellow Losties trigirl 06-11-10 2
 RE: Farewell my fellow Losties mrc 06-11-10 3
 RE: Farewell my fellow Losties weltek 06-11-10 4
   RE: Farewell my fellow Losties mrc 06-11-10 5
       RE: Farewell my fellow Losties Tummy 06-15-10 9
 RE: Farewell my fellow Losties CTgirl 06-11-10 6
 RE: Farewell my fellow Losties michel 06-11-10 7
 RE: Farewell my fellow Losties batts 06-15-10 8
 How Lost should have ended mrc 06-28-10 10
   Hee-larious! moonbaby 06-30-10 11
 More funnies Outfrontgirl 07-07-10 12
   RE: More funnies mrc 07-08-10 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-11-10, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Farewell my fellow Losties"
I'll miss you, Tummy!
I woke up today feeling depressed that LOST was over (and would always have that ending.) Even though I haven't been a regular in this forum for that long, I've been posting with people ever since the PILOT aired, and I will miss it.

Oddly, I felt no need to post during Seasons 4 and 5. Kind of like they were entertaining me but not in a way that I needed to discuss them. Season One was a great time, really fun, learned so many things.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-11-10, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Farewell my fellow Losties"
Thanks Tummy! Gotta say goodbye to all you peeps. I have enjoyed speculating with you all. It was a fun ride.

It is time for me to let go. I eventually have to delete the finale from my DVR, but I am not quite ready to let go. I'll just hang out with Ben a little longer.

Thanks for the good times!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-10, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Farewell my fellow Losties"
You'll be back when the DVD/Blu-ray releases in Aug. and the extras DVD explains what the heck kind of Hot Pocket it was that Hurley threw at Ben. Yes, you'll be back.

You've been hotpocketed!

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-10, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Farewell my fellow Losties"
It appears I'm officially over LOST. I haven't thought to check the board in weeks. It was a great ride, but as per my usual lack of sentimentality, I'm already over it. I can't even must up a clever farewell phrase.

-A Tribetastic Creation

06-11-10, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Farewell my fellow Losties"
Remind me to take you off the guest list for my funeral.

A Slice of Manga

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-15-10, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Farewell my fellow Losties"
We'll have her play the bagpipes.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-10, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Farewell my fellow Losties"
I feel the way I did when the last Harry Potter book was published: I was so glad that I was along for the ride and experienced it season-by-season with a period of anticipation in between each one, but I've moved on too. I've had my fill of Lost. And like Harry Potter, I didn't like all the turns it took, so I just sat back and enjoyed the story and it was worth it. I trusted the storytellers and they delivered. I will miss the show especially because I don't see anything like it taking its place any time soon.

I look forward to rewatching parts of it in the future - most likely curled up in front of a fire when its blzzarding out and I am snowed in. And yes, I will buy the DVD just to watch the extra 20 minutes! So I guess we really don't have to say good-bye yet!

farewell to Lost. It was a good ride

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-10, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Farewell my fellow Losties"
It was a fun ride. Thanks to all those that shared their views and made me see things I had missed.
Like CTGirl wrote, I wonder when we'll have a show that comes close to this?

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-15-10, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Farewell my fellow Losties"
Glad you started this goodbye thresd to Lost, Tummy.

Looking back.... hmmm.
Now what do I do with all these seasons of 'LOST' on CD's?

At this point I have to say I enjoyed trying to figure out the mysteries in the show with the posters in this forum.

NA MAS TEY all.

06-28-10, 12:48 PM (EST)
10. "How Lost should have ended"
Make sure you watch until you see Claire and Ben:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/28/how-lost-should-have-ended/#more-9143

Bunnies eat nerds.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-10, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Hee-larious!"
Thanks!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-10, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "More funnies"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-10 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqRbHYEUtzk

I had tears on my face for real.

Similar but also good ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QSg9gis0eE&NR=1

Excellent parody from Season 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOfGjo3EuCo&feature=related

The Monster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th05PmPEYzE&feature=related

To the tune of Downtown -- Answers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1PAB6Sgdp8&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Dylan parody: The Theories they keep a-changin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C05WiJC3wps&feature=related

How not to die on LOST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rKXVzdh2g8&feature=related
love the Ben's daughter part ... so true, and if they updated the song they could add Widmore to the list.

07-08-10, 11:43 AM (EST)
13. "RE: More funnies"
The Hitler one was pretty funny.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •