The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Epilogue * Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-10, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Epilogue * Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-10 AT 00:04 AM (EST)

The 12 minute epilogue supposed to be on the season 6 and complete series dvd set, leaked! This seems to be the real deal, don't click on the link if you want to wait!

http://www.twitvid.com/9CWPW removed from there

try

http://rapidshare.com/files/411501862/Lost_Epilogue_-_The_New_Man_In_Charge.mp4

or

http://hotfile.com/dl/60248974/bd78aa3/thenewmanincharge.flv.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Epilogue * Spoiler mrc 08-07-10 1
 *squeeeeeeeee* moonbaby 08-09-10 2
   RE: *squeeeeeeeee* miamicatt 08-18-10 3
 RE: Epilogue * Spoiler dabo 08-27-10 4
 RE: Epilogue * Spoiler mrc 08-29-10 5
   RE: Epilogue * Spoiler esquire 09-01-10 6
       RE: Epilogue * Spoiler dabo 09-02-10 7
           RE: Epilogue * Spoiler esquire 09-03-10 8
 Finally watched it moonbaby 09-08-10 9
 Saw it... zombiebaby 09-10-10 10
   Not me trigirl 12-02-10 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-10, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Epilogue * Spoiler"
I'm waiting until I get the S6 DVDs to watch it.

A Slice of Manga

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-10, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "*squeeeeeeeee*"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-10 AT 09:57 PM (EST)

DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS UNDER THE VIDEO!!SPOILERS! ARRRRRRRRGH!!!

This one is the official clip (very short) and wah it made me realize all over again how much I miss the show

YA know what? I took it down. ANd I'm not looking again, the comments killed me.

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-10, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *squeeeeeeeee*"
I wanna know! PM it to me!!

08-27-10, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Epilogue * Spoiler"
WOOHOO! My box set came today, now I have all six seasons!

Don't have a senet game, though, anyone know where I can get one of those?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-10, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Epilogue * Spoiler"
Got Seasons 5 and 6 this week. We watched the bonus features for S6. The NMIC extra was definitely set up to answer questions for fans. The last part was unexpected, and I liked the closure. As a fan, I knew the answers to everything else earlier in the extra.

The other bonus features about the last season reminded me that while I was dissatisfied intellectually with the lack of answers to some of the mythology, I was satisfied emotionally by the end of the series. I don't understand how Darlton couldn't envision fans' discontent with the lack of mythology answers, however, except that they were so caught up in telling the emotional character arcs. (I assume that they are competent professionals, which I know some of you don't.)

You've been hotpocketed!

esquire 1089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-01-10, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Epilogue * Spoiler"
I plan to rent the S6 from blockbuster. Could you tell me which disks have bonus features?

09-02-10, 00:02 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Epilogue * Spoiler"
Disk 1
Lost in 8:15 - A Crash Course
LA X
What Kate Does
The Substitute
LA X with commentary by Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse

Disk 2
Lighthouse
Sundown
Dr. Linus
Recon
Dr. Linus with commentary by Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz and Michael Emerson

Disk 3
Ab Aeterno
The Package
Happily Ever After
Everybody Loves Hugo
Ab Aeterno with commentary by Melinda Hsu Taylor, Greggory Nations and Nestor Carbonell

Disk 4
The Last Recruit
The Candidate
Across the Sea
What They Died For
Across the Sea with commentary by Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse

Disk 5
The End
The New Man in Charge
Crafting a Final Season
A Hero's Journey
See You in Another Life, Brotha
Lost on Location
Deleted Scenes
Lost Bloopers

esquire 1089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-03-10, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Epilogue * Spoiler"
Thanks

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-10, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Finally watched it"
that was fun!

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-10, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Saw it..."
and I want more!

You've been hotpocketed!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-02-10, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Not me"
I haven't watched it yet, because as long as its out there, Lost isnt' over for me. Aren't I a sad puppy, lol.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •